Thread: Moore had a "Surgical Procedure"

Moore had a "Surgical Procedure"

Per Rotoworld (and Manish), Brandon Moore underwent a "Surgical Procedure" recently but should be available for practice next week.....That is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Per Rotoworld (and Manish), Brandon Moore underwent a "Surgical Procedure" recently but should be available for practice next week.....That is not good.
    send in...the vlad.

All League
    A surgical procedure could be anything from a double bypass to skin tag removal.

We do not know what procedure it was. Could be carbuncle removal, circumcision, wisdom teeth extraction, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    We do not know what procedure it was. Could be carbuncle removal, circumcision, wisdom teeth extraction, etc.
    Injury Report - week 1

Brandon Moore (circumcision) - questionable.

could be cosmetic...u know how vain those guards can be...

Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    Injury Report - week 1

I'd die laughing and then realize we'd have two unknowns on the right side of our line...

Not sure what I laughed at more, circumcision or carbuncle removal...whatever a carbuncle is.

However, (and granted I hate current state of the media where they have 0 accoutability) but I doubt this was a wisdom tooth. Lets just hope it wasnt his hip and that if it is, vlad is ready to play....

Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    Injury Report - week 1

Similar to how Vick is questionable with a bruised vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I'd die laughing and then realize we'd have two unknowns on the right side of our line...
    but ducasse and howard may actually be better than moore and hunter.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Unknown to who? I am sure that REX, Tanny and Sparanpo know exactly what we fans don't know. I also believe that they did not panic re the RT situation. They knew about HOWARD. We didn't and we panicked. Schlauderaff or Vlad could fill in quite capably for Moore. I think they would put Vlad in at OG and move Slauson over to Moore's spot!

All Pro
    Love him or loathe him, Vlad is going to be needed very soon for the Jets. Moore has been bothered by injuries a while now and is wearing down. His contract is up at year end too. It's very possible he won't be back next year.

If Vlad can step in then that'll be one less urgent need for next year. Time for him to show us something.

The newer reports say the procedure was scheduled for a while, not something that cropped up, could be anything from tonsils removed, a skin tab, to teeth pulled, doesn't seem like a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    Love him or loathe him, Vlad is going to be needed very soon for the Jets. Moore has been bothered by injuries a while now and is wearing down. His contract is up at year end too. It's very possible he won't be back next year.

If Vlad can step in then that'll be one less urgent need for next year. Time for him to show us something.
    I agree, I think Ducasse is going to be in the rotation on the OL this year at OG.

Slauson had some big blocks against the Panthers and Vlad has been playing very well this preseason

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    A surgical procedure could be anything from a double bypass to skin tag removal.

could be a lypo procedure, maybe he wants
    to look pretty in his new uniform-