Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Moore had a "Surgical Procedure"

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    5,234
    Post Thanks / Like

    Moore had a "Surgical Procedure"

    Per Rotoworld (and Manish), Brandon Moore underwent a "Surgical Procedure" recently but should be available for practice next week.....That is not good.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Per Rotoworld (and Manish), Brandon Moore underwent a "Surgical Procedure" recently but should be available for practice next week.....That is not good.
    send in...the vlad.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Per Rotoworld (and Manish), Brandon Moore underwent a "Surgical Procedure" recently but should be available for practice next week.....That is not good.
    A surgical procedure could be anything from a double bypass to skin tag removal.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Per Rotoworld (and Manish), Brandon Moore underwent a "Surgical Procedure" recently but should be available for practice next week.....That is not good.
    We do not know what procedure it was. Could be carbuncle removal, circumcision, wisdom teeth extraction, etc.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    We do not know what procedure it was. Could be carbuncle removal, circumcision, wisdom teeth extraction, etc.
    Injury Report - week 1

    Brandon Moore (circumcision) - questionable.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    astoria
    Posts
    5,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    We do not know what procedure it was. Could be carbuncle removal, circumcision, wisdom teeth extraction, etc.
    could be cosmetic...u know how vain those guards can be...

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    Injury Report - week 1

    Brandon Moore (circumcision) - questionable.
    I'd die laughing and then realize we'd have two unknowns on the right side of our line...

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    5,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    We do not know what procedure it was. Could be carbuncle removal, circumcision, wisdom teeth extraction, etc.
    Not sure what I laughed at more, circumcision or carbuncle removal...whatever a carbuncle is.

    However, (and granted I hate current state of the media where they have 0 accoutability) but I doubt this was a wisdom tooth. Lets just hope it wasnt his hip and that if it is, vlad is ready to play....

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,817
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    Injury Report - week 1

    Brandon Moore (circumcision) - questionable.
    Similar to how Vick is questionable with a bruised vagina.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I'd die laughing and then realize we'd have two unknowns on the right side of our line...
    but ducasse and howard may actually be better than moore and hunter.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I'd die laughing and then realize we'd have two unknowns on the right side of our line...
    Unknown to who? I am sure that REX, Tanny and Sparanpo know exactly what we fans don't know. I also believe that they did not panic re the RT situation. They knew about HOWARD. We didn't and we panicked. Schlauderaff or Vlad could fill in quite capably for Moore. I think they would put Vlad in at OG and move Slauson over to Moore's spot!

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Reading, UK
    Posts
    5,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love him or loathe him, Vlad is going to be needed very soon for the Jets. Moore has been bothered by injuries a while now and is wearing down. His contract is up at year end too. It's very possible he won't be back next year.

    If Vlad can step in then that'll be one less urgent need for next year. Time for him to show us something.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    The newer reports say the procedure was scheduled for a while, not something that cropped up, could be anything from tonsils removed, a skin tab, to teeth pulled, doesn't seem like a big deal.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    Love him or loathe him, Vlad is going to be needed very soon for the Jets. Moore has been bothered by injuries a while now and is wearing down. His contract is up at year end too. It's very possible he won't be back next year.

    If Vlad can step in then that'll be one less urgent need for next year. Time for him to show us something.
    I agree, I think Ducasse is going to be in the rotation on the OL this year at OG.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    7,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slauson had some big blocks against the Panthers and Vlad has been playing very well this preseason

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    A surgical procedure could be anything from a double bypass to skin tag removal.

    could be a lypo procedure, maybe he wants
    to look pretty in his new uniform-

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us