Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jets finally got it right: It's the pass rush stupid (not the economy)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    The point, genius, is that they don't have an elite CB like Revis as we do and yet they're WINNERS. They do, on the other hand, have great QB, WRs, and a pass rush. Are you really having this hard of a time connecting the dots?
    HOW ARE YOU SO SURE BY TRADING REVIS WE CAN GET AN ELITE QB, WR AND PASS RUSH. Please enlighten me...future GM.

The point, genius, is that they don't have an elite CB like Revis as we do and yet they're WINNERS. They do, on the other hand, have great QB, WRs, and a pass rush. Are you really having this hard of a time connecting the dots?
    oh ok. because the giants didn't have an elite CB, that means the jets aren't going to win a SB because they have an elite CB. you have the reasoning ability of a cat

Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    No you actually did not. You did not make one good argument yet, you have just been posting your sarcastic comments with your savage boy.
    Sarcastic? Oh, you mean facing the reality of the Revis situation? Gotcha.

SMH @ the fictional RevisCroWilson and Cant Wait. Get reality-based, son.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Boy?? You must be a child to post that..
    No but by the way you guys kept going with your sarcastic comments it felt like it was worth to put boy there.

HOW ARE YOU SO SURE BY TRADING REVIS WE CAN GET AN ELITE QB, WR AND PASS RUSH. Please enlighten me...future GM.
    How are you sure we're not? As it stands, we're winning nothing with Revis. There's no point in paying him.

Hall Of Fame
    Lets put this on pause till the end of the season. IMO Revis' future with this team is tied to the team's performance this season. So lets see how things play out.

Revis' contract will be THE topic of the NY sports come next spring. It will make Tebow look like nothing.

Banned

Fictional? Your clown and have still yet to bring up one good point. GFY and enjoy the night.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

We have PLENTY of cap space devoted to the quarterback position. Having Revis certainly hasn't prevented us from spending enough on the most important position. The Jets will work out something that works for us and keeps Revis happy. And LOL at the guy who said we should...let him walk Hope you're trolling.

what reality have you been sharing with us, other than "the giants won a SB with bad corners". seriously learn how to talk football, in english, and then let's have a discussion about it. put down the blunt and the xbox controller, son.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    what reality have you been sharing with us, other than "the giants won a SB with bad corners". seriously learn how to talk football, in english, and then let's have a discussion about it. put down the blunt and the xbox controller, son.
    BLUNT AND XBOX...LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    If Revis is willing to sign a Cromartie type deal then yes. Can't pay him 16-18 million and have what we have on offense.
    He won't get that much. He'll be looking for between 14 and 15 million per season. Still a boatload of money, but not as much as you are stating.

Revis does want his money, but he also doesn't want to cripple the teams opportunities at winning championships.

Are you this dumb? Did the recent SB winners have an elite CB like Revis? No. Has Revis made us winners? No. But let's pay him huge money.

Smart move.

Banned
    Are you this dumb? Did the recent SB winners have an elite CB like Revis? No. Has Revis made us winners? No. But let's pay him huge money.

Smart move.

Keep showing how little you know...thx for the entertainment

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Smart move.

So what Elite QB should we trade for him?? Or just pray we get one with the draft picks we would get?

Keep showing how little you know...thx for the entertainment

And now you're straight up ignoring logic and reasoning. Wow. SMH.

I'm done with you fictional jokers.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    He won't get that much. He'll be looking for between 14 and 15 million per season. Still a boatload of money, but not as much as you are stating.

Revis does want his money, but he also doesn't want to cripple the teams opportunities at winning championships.
    Didn't he already make $16 million in 2010 or 2011? I think it is a fair assumption that he is going to demand a raise.

IMO anything over 12 is too much.

But like I said we have to see what our situation is after the season.

Smart move.

I'll ask you nicely again, please share some of your insights BESIDES "the giants won the SB without good corners." that's an idiotic argument against having revis

Banned
    And now you're straight up ignoring logic and reasoning. Wow. SMH.

I'm done with you fictional jokers.
    Straight up ..haha it keeps getting better.

Hall Of Fame
    I'll ask you nicely again, please share some of your insights BESIDES "the giants won the SB without good corners." that's an idiotic argument against having revis
    The answer is paying him at the expense of the offense. We are currently fielding a AAA offense.

We know what we are with Revis and this offense. That is 8-8.

We can have the #1 defense in the league this year and still finish 7-9.

Lets see where we are at the end of this season. This is a very big year for the direction of this team.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    The answer is paying him at the expense of the offense. We are currently fielding a AAA offense.

We know what we are with Revis and this offense. That is 8-8.

We can have the #1 defense in the league this year and still finish 7-9.

Lets see where we are at the end of this season. This is a very big year for the direction of this team.
    say we cut revis and save $8-10M in cap space and start cro/wilson. you really think that cap space is going to be enough for our offense to get a lot better than "AAA" and 8-8? I don't. I think the jets need to build around their strengths and minimize their weaknesses. just because it's unconventional doesn't mean it can't work. the offense does need to improve but defensive teams can still win in this league