Thread: Need a WR --> DX. Any interest in Chaz v.2?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Need a WR --> DX. Any interest in Chaz v.2?

I'm speaking about recently waived Danario Alexander.

I know it seems backwards to be bringing in the NFC's equivalent of Mr. Glass, but he's equally, if not more, talented than Chaz. Plus he's got that Paradis profile is size and speed. He crushed the NCAA in '09 @ mizzou before going UDFA (blown knee) and being picked up by the rams.

He's definitely going to play somewhere again. Even if we only get 6-8 games out of him - with any luck, him and Chaz can alternate being broken.

Biggest upside? REDZONE THREAT.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEeieU1cjVM[\YOUTUBE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always liked this guy's talent. Would rather take a chance on him than Chaz.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Talented kid. I do like his style but I haven't followed him since he left school... I should say since the SB... How's the knee?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Talented kid. I do like his style but I haven't followed him since he left school... How's the knee?
    His knee gave him problems in '10 in his first year with STL. (swelling) Since then, it's been the usual fragile stuff. Hamstring pulls, etc.

Danario playing 16 games isn't likely. But, the games he will play - he's easily going to make an impact. I love Danario, and his upside and wonder what someone like Turner can possibly offer as a better option.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think they're fine at WR.

The kids just need a chance to develop. Hill, Kerley, White all have talent... let them grow.

Alexander has some skills but he's just too fragile and I don't know who I'd want to dump to make room for him. He's basically another Schilens. We don't need one of those, nevermind two.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd bump Turner for Alexander.