Thread: Real QB Question

Real QB Question

OK what realistic expectation do you guys have for our #3 QBs in this last game? Elroy Jetson gets the start and I assume we see Simms at some point. Who know maybe Cro shows them both how it is done. I'm think Elroy stirs the pot and puts up like 160 yards and 2 TDs. The media goes crazy errr. I'd rather see Simms do it but without ever seeing him play on our squad I'm not that bold.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... they said tebow wasn't playing ...

l_j_r

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Sanchez will not play, who cares about the rest.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sanchez number one

McElroy the backup QB

Tebow the non throwing wildcat fullback/punt protector.

Simms to the PS where he will be the number 3 next season when Mr Singh offers Tannenbaum a number two for the non-throwing fullback to become his starting qb in Jacksonville in order to desperately attempt to remove the upper deck tarps and put some Demo, ucrenegade, daballhawk and the rest of our newbie Jet "fan" teboneheads in the seats in Jacksonville

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Sanchez number one

McElroy the backup QB

Tebow the non throwing wildcat fullback/punt protector.

Simms to the PS where he will be the number 3 next season when Mr Singh offers Tannenbaum a number two for the non-throwing fullback to become his starting qb in Jacksonville in order to desperately attempt to remove the upper deck tarps and put some Demo, ucrenegade, daballhawk and the rest of our newbie Jet "fan" teboneheads in the seats in Jacksonville
    Well, don't hold your feelings back, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    OK what realistic expectation do you guys have for our #3 QBs in this last game? Elroy Jetson gets the start and I assume we see Simms at some point. Who know maybe Cro shows them both how it is done. I'm think Elroy stirs the pot and puts up like 160 yards and 2 TDs. The media goes crazy errr. I'd rather see Simms do it but without ever seeing him play on our squad I'm not that bold.
    That's a lock. It should be hilarious

Veteran
    McElroy should be no. 2 on depth chart. Tebow has locked up the 4th TE spot.