Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63

Thread: Anybody checkin out MasterChef...

  1. #1

    Anybody checkin out MasterChef...

    Gordon Ramsey's cooking competition is down to the final three. These peoples are just ****ing amazing. Three different perfect souffles whipped up in one hour right off the top of their heads. How great would it be to be able to cook like that, being able to make just about anything to perfection like a walking cookbook.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,065
    My wife and I watch it every week, Frank got hosed.

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,092
    What.

    3 you say. In an hour.

    Would not cut it in the Manhasset IHop.

    Always be selling.

    -

  4. #4
    I watch Hell's Kitchen .


    Chopped, Restaurant Impossible, & DDD but that's on the Food Network

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Westchester
    Posts
    1,577
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    What.

    3 you say. In an hour.

    Would not cut it in the Manhasset IHop.

    Always be selling.

    -
    Is that place still around?? Many happy childhood memories from that place. Pretty sure the food used to be better.

    Similarly, I remember Benihana - wondering how we could afford to eat there; thought it was a place for royalty

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,065
    Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    Is that place still around?? Many happy childhood memories from that place. Pretty sure the food used to be better.

    Similarly, I remember Benihana - wondering how we could afford to eat there; thought it was a place for royalty
    We have a Benihana next door in Short Hills, it was awesome back in the day the chefs would throw knives at each other and catch them in their mouths. Now they seem high on heroin and rely heavily on the Volcano trick.

  7. #7
    My ex was on Hell's Kitchen last week.































    Testicles.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    My ex was on Hell's Kitchen last week.































    Testicles.
    No way, that show is a methadone clinic.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    No way, that show is a methadone clinic.
    Not last week's episode.

    She was a guest.
    Last edited by Carlton; 08-28-2012 at 10:50 PM.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Not last week's episode.

    She was a guest.
    Pics or gtfo

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    My wife and I watch it every week, Frank got hosed.
    How can you say he got hosed? That was too close to call, did you see how fluffy Josh's raspberry souffle was? (I swear I'm not a ghey). It had to come down to taste, and we're not privy to that. The final four are all quality folks which made it a tough choice. Dave was the last douche who had to go. Christine blows my mind, I don't know how the hell she does it.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,065
    Quote Originally Posted by movethechains View Post
    How can you say he got hosed? That was too close to call, did you see how fluffy Josh's raspberry souffle was? (I swear I'm not a ghey). It had to come down to taste, and we're not privy to that. The final four are all quality folks which made it a tough choice. Dave was the last douche who had to go. Christine blows my mind, I don't know how the hell she does it.
    Tubby said Franks was richer, a choc souffle is supposed to be rich. Christine is something else.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,858
    I feel sorry for anybody that has had to face Christine in an elimination challenge. You know the producers are just dying to put that cookbook out there. I mean, who the hellis going to buy a cookbook from that uptight wench Becky? I thought it was particularly cruel to "show" Christine her cookbook should she win. They gotta put more thought into that.

    on another note, I really thought Felix was hot.

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,232
    Quote Originally Posted by movethechains View Post
    How can you say he got hosed? That was too close to call, did you see how fluffy Josh's raspberry souffle was? (I swear I'm not a ghey). It had to come down to taste, and we're not privy to that. The final four are all quality folks which made it a tough choice. Dave was the last douche who had to go. Christine blows my mind, I don't know how the hell she does it.
    Can't have it both ways homus.























  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I watch Hell's Kitchen .


    Chopped, Restaurant Impossible, & DDD but that's on the Food Network
    My wife and love Chopped. I meet Aaron Sanchez a few weeks ago. I told him I have a crush on Alexandria Guarnaschelli.

  16. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charm City Region
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    My wife and love Chopped. I meet Aaron Sanchez a few weeks ago. I told him I have a crush on Alexandria Guarnaschelli.
    Worst human being on that entire network. I would take my wenis out if I were around her, but only so I can bludgen her in the face with it. And she is fat.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper17 View Post
    Worst human being on that entire network. I would take my wenis out if I were around her, but only so I can bludgen her in the face with it. And she is fat.
    Why she comes off as so nice! I love her like in a none gay way though

    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    My wife and love Chopped. I meet Aaron Sanchez a few weeks ago. I told him I have a crush on Alexandria Guarnaschelli.
    That's soooo dope... I think the man is a genius !

  18. #18
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charm City Region
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Why she comes off as so nice! I love her like in a none gay way though
    I think she is the bichiest personality on that entire network. I think I feel like she has this assumed greatness that she is the only one that assumes it. Chris whatever his face is that judges on Chopped also has a "I'm awesomer than you" attitude too, but I feel like he is a bad-A chef who can at least back it up. I think Guarnabelly is one of those people that gets into judging or restaraunteuring because she isn't actually that good of a chef but she feels free to criticize everyone else. EDIT: Kind of like people posting on the PFailz.

    And I think her face is kind of stupid-looking.

    Sorry I could't contribute more substantial evidence.
    Last edited by Jasper17; 08-29-2012 at 10:42 AM.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    Quote Originally Posted by movethechains View Post
    did you see how fluffy Josh's raspberry souffle was?
    why don't you just cut to the chase and starting making out with guys?

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper17 View Post
    And I think her face is kind of stupid-looking.

    .



    is this who people here think is hot?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us