Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stephen Hill vs Carolina

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow.I think he will have a huge impact. He will get better every week at running precise routes and catching the ball and his chemistry will improve with Sanchez.

He was getting WIDE open all night.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    Wow.I think he will have a huge impact. He will get better every week at running precise routes and catching the ball and his chemistry will improve with Sanchez.

+1000
    When he learns to break down on his routes, catch, then run, he'll be scary.
    I think he dropped that pass vs Panthers cause he's an excitable boy that was thinking TD.
    He catches that ball in his hands without breaking stride with that kind of speed, it's like bye bye.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post

Isnt that what I said a few posts ago?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Hill is raw, so I'm liking all the reps he's getting. Guy needs em if he's gonna fulfill his potential.

I wanna see Mark target him more, too. I feel like he's gotten robbed by having to receive for Tebow.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hill is raw, so I'm liking all the reps he's getting. Guy needs em if he's gonna fulfill his potential.

I wanna see Mark target him more, too. I feel like he's gotten robbed by having to receive for Tebow.
    I thought he should be taking every rep possible with Mark, especially early on when Holmes and Kerley were out. Tebow almost got him killed a couple times by throwing him into the safety on some slants, and Hill was also WIDE open in the end zone and Tebow threw it 5 yards too short.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    I thought he should be taking every rep possible with Mark, especially early on when Holmes and Kerley were out. Tebow almost got him killed a couple times by throwing him into the safety on some slants, and Hill was also WIDE open in the end zone and Tebow threw it 5 yards too short.
    other than that Tebow should be the starter.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep its a good thinig that he is being given a ton of reps and playing time to acclimate him. After BE's recent outburst I'm really rooting for this guy to succeed, he certainly has the potential and physicality to be even better than Braylon

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Best guess - 46 catches 625 yards 5 scores
    Divide it by 4 with Tebow at the helm.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    His development may be fast because they are so thin at WR and he is going to get a lot more snaps than he otherwise might.
    It can work both ways. Hill could get hurt and/or learn and practice bad habits with his route running. Charles Rogers and Mike Williams bombed in Detroit and they had all the opportunites they could get. Still I think Hill will ultimately develop into a good WR.

Plaxico Burress please.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports View Post
    Divide it by 4 with Tebow at the helm.
    ... Not that you biased or anything .... Lol.