Thread: I had an odd dream last night...

Question I had an odd dream last night...

It was extremely vivid and I can remember pretty much every detail.

We had finally made it to the Super Bowl, and were playing the Rams.

We were up 24-20 on the last play of the game, Rams ball in their own territory. Kellen Clemens (not sure why he was in) drops back and Wayne Hunter saves a sack by pancaking a free-running Coples.

Clemens hits Matthew Mulligan who makes a one handed catch 20 yards down the field, who then TRUCKS Landry and Revis at the same time, and outruns Cromartie to score a touchdown as time expires. Yes, Cromartie was losing ground on Mulligan as he went for the TD.

The last thing that I can remember before waking up is Schotty running onto the field celebrating.

So I'm not really sure what to think of this. Maybe I just have a messed up brain, but do you think there's any chance that this actually happens?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... i thought you always dreamed about the gerbils causing rectal bleeding ...

l_j_r

Jets Insider VIP

no, you didnt

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post

We were up 24-20 on the last play of the game, Rams ball in their own territory. Kellen Clemens (not sure why he was in) drops back and Wayne Hunter saves a sack by pancaking a free-running Coples.

Clemens hits Matthew Mulligan who makes a one handed catch 20 yards down the field, who then TRUCKS Landry and Revis at the same time, and outruns Cromartie to score a touchdown as time expires. Yes, Cromartie was losing ground on Mulligan as he went for the TD.

The last thing that I can remember before waking up is Schotty running onto the field celebrating.

So I'm not really sure what to think of this. Maybe I just have a messed up brain, but do you think there's any chance that this actually happens?
    I'm no expert, but I think this means you have major latent homosexual tendencies that you are dying to live out.

You dream about 22 sweaty men?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I had the same exact dream. But we actually got the ball back with 55 seconds remaining. We went 4 and out and Gholston had 3 sacks on the final drive. The last one on 4th down to end the game followed up by him doing the Tebow.

All League

Wow, I know what you mean man. Last night I dreamed that I sailed away to China in a little row boat to find you, and you said you had to get your laundry cleaned. crazy right?

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    no, you didnt
    This. Lame attempt at humor....

Jets Insider VIP

homo................

omg...had the same crazy-ass dream except you had breasts and wore tight sweaters...

Jets Insider VIP
    Always love hearing about other people's dreams.

Especially the fake ones.