Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Nike jersey

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Nike jersey

Sorry if this was asked already, but, how do the Nike jerseys fit? I wear between a 50 & 52 in reebok jerseys. Any help would be appreciated

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i can't answer your question cause I am down on the new jerseys and won't be buying one. WTF is up with the sleeves?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wear a size 46 in Reebok Authentic's and wear a 40 in Nike Elite Jersey's and a medium in Nike Game Day Jersey's. Hope that helps!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    i can't answer your question cause I am down on the new jerseys and won't be buying one. WTF is up with the sleeves?
    They are awful. I'll be sticking with the Reeboks for a loooong time.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    A uniform change, a cool throwback, or a big player acquisition would be my only motivation to buy a Nike jersey. they are horrible.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Nike replicas are a mess.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDave125 View Post
    Sorry if this was asked already, but, how do the Nike jerseys fit? I wear between a 50 & 52 in reebok jerseys. Any help would be appreciated
    The authentics and replicas fit very differently.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dodnt see how anybody buys stuff made in China in a sweatshop where kids dont get breaks or a decent wage. Buy american and support out great country. shame on all you.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    bigdan.. that is an absurd statement... paying $40 for a jersey in China instead of giving Nike $200 leaves me with an extra $160 to spread around the US economy.. paying $200 to Nike does absolutely nothing to help our economy... so the statement can be made that saving $160 on something as stupid as a shirt with numbers on it by buying it from China is actually a GOOD thing for the economy....

When Nike starts charging a fair price (say $75) for their authentic jerseys, i will happily buy in the states...

(that said - with the money i saved, i actually bought a few of the new Nike t-shirts the other day... love that quick dry fabric!)
    Last edited by RichmondVA_Jets; 08-29-2012 at 06:23 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    i dodnt see how anybody buys stuff made in China in a sweatshop where kids dont get breaks or a decent wage. Buy american and support out great country. shame on all you.
    I guarantee half the sh!t you own is made outside the country, including all of your clothes. Shut up.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think buying American is great and we go out of our way to buy it when we can.

But can you honestly tell me you don't have things in your house that were made in China? Maybe you don't but I would be shocked.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    i could care less about supporting some overpaid person in the US that is a union member making the same item that is made overseas at 1/8 of the price. do you really think i care about some 10 yr old working in a sweatshop for peanuts? the UNIONS are destroying america.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're over the age of 12 and you wear a shirt with another man's name on it, you're pretty much gay.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Crable View Post
    If you're over the age of 12 and you wear a shirt with another man's name on it, you're pretty much gay.
    Well said, "Bob Crable"

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    Well said, "Bob Crable"
    ROOOOOOOOOOFL
    ROOOOOOOOOOFL
    ROOOOOOOOOOFL
    ROOOOOOOOOOFL

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very difficult to buy clothes/shoes made in the us.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I was the only person around here with a similar rule.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsplumber View Post
    i could care less about supporting some overpaid person in the US that is a union member making the same item that is made overseas at 1/8 of the price. do you really think i care about some 10 yr old working in a sweatshop for peanuts? the UNIONS are destroying america.
    Wow! Intense!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Almost as gay as using another mans name as your online account.