Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bart Scott: We could be the best Jets defense ever

All Pro
    [QUOTE=bigdanNJ;4571745]
    Quote Originally Posted by MDL_JET View Post
    http://allhiphop.com/2012/08/29/foot...sports-heaven/

Bart Scott should keep his mouth quiet. the D is going to be real good, the problem is, the offense is terrible and will have so many 3 and outs, that the D is going to be so tired come the 4th quarter for being on the field so much, they will not be a dominant defense
    You should take your own advice.

Hall Of Fame
    We tried it their way with Rex and Bart shooting their mouths off every chance they got. We tried it their way and now it is time to not do it that way any more. Scott in particular needs to have a better season before he opens his mouth.

Period.

And just to be clear I think they have a chance to be something special on Defense this year too but Bart still needs to STFU.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexipus Rex View Post
    Ultimately, I agree, but I think Coples is going to get plenty of one-on-ones before offensive coordinators really realize how thoroughly he dominates guards in the pass rush. I think Wilkerson will see the most doubles early on.
    The Giants doubled Wilk, but the Panthers game they doubled up on Ellis most of the time. They're going to have real trouble deciding who they double this year. I'm really looking forward to it. Bart was fairly quiet last year, but seems rejuvenated. Keep on talking Bart.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    The Giants doubled Wilk, but the Panthers game they doubled up on Ellis most of the time. They're going to have real trouble deciding who they double this year. I'm really looking forward to it. Bart was fairly quiet last year, but seems rejuvenated. Keep on talking Bart.
    Bart was just plain bad last year. Not quiet. Bad.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Technically, the 2012 Jets COULD be the greatest team in NFL history.

There is a chance.