Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 187

Thread: Do not dare call for Rex Ryan's head after this season:

  1. #21
    Why fire him? What is that going to, bring us back to a new GM, coach, and qb? Firing him continues what we have been doing for the last ten years. If anything fire the accountant running the team and get a real gm in. Rex is the best thing since Herm in 04.

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,686
    I have been a Rex supporter since day 1, and I wont stop now because he's had 1 mediocre season (yes we went 8-8 last year and that is mediocre, some posters believe we are coming off of a 4-12 season)

    And yes Tanny goes before Rex does, Someone has to pay the piper for this clusterf*ck of a roster, and Rex is only the Head Coach.....

  3. #23
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post

    Rex is the best thing since Herm in 04.


    SAR I

  4. #24
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by NxYxJets View Post
    A little heavy on the negativity there SAR?! Oh wait.... That is your MO.
    The truth doesn't have to be popular.

    SAR I

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    When we're 1-5 and the team is imploding, Rex Ryan will be fired, so, no worries, won't be calling for his head after the season is over.

    SAR I
    What if we are 5-1? Are you gonna say this is a reverse jinx like you did about the 2010 season???

  6. #26
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,853
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    When we're 1-5 and the team is imploding, Rex Ryan will be fired, so, no worries, won't be calling for his head after the season is over.

    SAR I
    If that happens, who do you bring in? What coach would make you say fu@k yeah!?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    I have been a Rex supporter since day 1, and I wont stop now because he's had 1 mediocre season (yes we went 8-8 last year and that is mediocre, some posters believe we are coming off of a 4-12 season)

    And yes Tanny goes before Rex does, Someone has to pay the piper for this clusterf*ck of a roster, and Rex is only the Head Coach.....
    Clusterf*ck of a roster?? you clearly have been brainwashed by the media....we have a dominating D and a new offense that needs to be learned....I think we will be fine....

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    If that happens, who do you bring in? What coach would make you say fu@k yeah!?
    Bill Cowher of course...you know the guy that took him 15 years to win a Super Bowl?? He is clearly sooo much better..

  9. #29
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,853
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    Bill Cowher of course...you know the guy that took him 15 years to win a Super Bowl?? He is clearly sooo much better..
    The king of choking in the playoffs.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    When we're 1-5 and the team is imploding, Rex Ryan will be fired, so, no worries, won't be calling for his head after the season is over.

    SAR I
    Uh no.


    Mikey T will be canned because he was downright negligent with acquiring offensive personnel this off-season.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    Clusterf*ck of a roster?? you clearly have been brainwashed by the media....we have a dominating D and a new offense that needs to be learned....I think we will be fine....
    Our defensive roster is excellent. Our roster on the offensive side of the ball has more holes in it than a swiss cheese wheel.


    --No viable WR's after Santonio.

    --No 3rd down running back

    --No blocking TE

    --Wayne Hunter/Jason Smith debacle at Right Tackle

    --Tiny Tim circus

    Tanenbaum will be the fall guy if the Jets bomb this season.

  12. #32
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post


    What years of success were they? What did they win?
    They beat his Giants and he's pissed

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,304
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Our defensive roster is excellent. Our roster on the offensive side of the ball has more holes in it than a swiss cheese wheel.


    --No viable WR's after Santonio.

    --No 3rd down running back

    --No blocking TE

    --Wayne Hunter/Jason Smith debacle at Right Tackle

    --Tiny Tim circus

    Tanenbaum will be the fall guy if the Jets bomb this season.
    Kind of proves that you get your info watching sportcenter updates.

    The circus is in the minds of the media that keeps trying to make it that and morons who believe what they get from the media.

    And how Hunter is a circus is beyond me. He sucked, everyones classic worst RT in the league. Only on a site with too many brain dead fools running around with a keyboard is trading that player for anything even slightly better a "debacle"

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Kind of proves that you get your info watching sportcenter updates.

    The circus is in the minds of the media that keeps trying to make it that and morons who believe what they get from the media.

    And how Hunter is a circus is beyond me. He sucked, everyones classic worst RT in the league. Only on a site with too many brain dead fools running around with a keyboard is trading that player for anything even slightly better a "debacle"
    The Tebow trade turned the Jets into a circus. Hunter should have been released after last season instead of allowing his $2.45 million salary become guaranteed giving us an expensive dud at Right Tackle. Jason Smith isn't better than Hunter. You just assume he is because he was a high draft pick. Smith lost his job to Barry Richardson who along with Marc Colombo were the two worst starting Right Tackles in the NFL last season.

    I apologize if my post wasn't "level-headed" enough for you.

  15. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    2,165
    Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    No Jets fan is going to sit here and say keep Rex and Tanny if the have a loosing season like 6-10. He's also got the big task of nocking the Pats out of first in the east, which means winning 13+ games. I don't see it. Rex is too soft and loyal to players that under produce.
    Tell me again why you pretend to be a Jes fan?

  16. #36
    Rex is regressing as a head coach. He was very good his first year but he has moved further and further back into just being a defensive guy to the point that I am not sure as a head coach he can lead an offense that will be good enough.

    If we tank this year, he needs to go along with Tanny

  17. #37
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,304
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    The Tebow trade turned the Jets into a circus. Hunter should have been released after last season instead of allowing his $2.45 million salary become guaranteed giving us an expensive dud at Right Tackle. Jason Smith isn't better than Hunter. You just assume he is because he was a high draft pick. Smith lost his job to Barry Richardson who along with Marc Colombo were the two worst starting Right Tackles in the NFL last season.

    I apologize if my post wasn't "level-headed" enough for you.
    It didn't. It led to the media acting like the circus was in town. It has no effect on the team or the fans.

    Other than those who hate Tebow, Tanny or the FO. They'll use it as an excuse to fire all.

    As if any GM, anywhere would get fired for a trade not working out that included a 4th for a player who could help.

    Jason Smith is better than Hunter. But then again if you could read you would have noticed I said everyone called HUnter the worst RT in football. Working off that statement, Smith HAS to be better. He can't be worse than the worst player at his position. Hard to follow. Wait, now the worst RT in football has been elevated to help your argument. This is as silly as it gets. Hunter was doing nothing, wasn't going to sniff the field unless someone got hurt and was traded for someone who might be able to benefit by a change of scenery. But you know that cant every happen, otherwise you'll have to find another person to whine about.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The truth doesn't have to be popular.

    SAR I
    The truth is Sar, is that your own energy you emit from your depressed yap hole is contributing to the (If it ever does) floundering of your favorite football team, as the coach has to constantly deal with similar logic from "jet fans" and ny media so much so that he has to recipricate by being so goddam positive all the time, that if his efforts ever fail its due to equilibrate his own positive perception as this is universal law, as everything is always in balance. The truth is Sar is that you are responsible for the failure of your own football team. Reading your posts makes me want to vomit in my mouth sometimes because at least when compared to these other boneheads, you actually have some intelligent football knowledge when your own negative perception doesn't skew it completely irrationally.

  19. #39
    It's a pretty sad day when we have to hope for consistent Conference Championship Game loses and one win out of five leading to a Super Bowl loss.

    Yeah, I sure want him to be Andy Reid.

  20. #40
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Icer View Post
    Andy reid hasn't won jack. His claim to fame is 4 conference losses and 1 super bowl trip. Get out of here with that
    i think alot of fans of this team would like a trip to the super bowl wouldnt you??? even if the jets went and got blown out that scenario is better than the one we have currently where the team has not been to one in decades.....

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us