Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOD DAMMIT DAMON HARRISON #71

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I think Conner could make it just because there's no one behind him. We'll just have to see what Tanny has in store tomorrow, when roster cut downs are due.
    Pretty much what I was saying. Making the team by being the last guy standing. Not saying anything about his football prowess, just that he was the last guy standing.

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz Rex won't comment about John Conner's roster spot. Interesting

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN Rex says Nick Bellore didn't play fullback due to shoulder issues

Harrison and Richardson might not make the Jets but they will atleast trade them. Vlad in my opinion played well

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by mavericknyc1980 View Post
    Harrison and Richardson might not make the Jets but they will atleast trade them. Vlad in my opinion played well
    What will they get for Damon Harrison and Jay Richardson? A bag of footballs? One of those two will make the 53, IMO. **** MTV, he doesn't deserve it.

Damon Harrison ain't making the team, practice squad guy. Jay Richardson should make the team with how hes played. MTV won't make the team either.

There are members of the 2012 Jets that aren't on the team yet, its going to be exciting to see who is waived and who we pick up this weekend.

What will they get for Damon Harrison and Jay Richardson? A bag of footballs? One of those two will make the 53, IMO. **** MTV, he doesn't deserve it.
    Maybe trade them for a person who might get cut and we will get value.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodjet View Post
    He's killing Blockers tonight almost every play he's Penetrating...

He won't make it thru Waivers too the Practice Squad!!!!

Time to change my 53 man Roster!!!!
    Exactly, this dude has lights out potential. Put him on the PS some other clever d#ick will snaffle him. Putting him behind Pouha and Ellis is the smart thing to do. NT looks set for years. When was the last time the Jets had that luxury...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by mavericknyc1980 View Post
    Maybe trade them for a person who might get cut and we will get value.
    Why would you trade anything for someone you know is getting released and can be had for free? It's either they make the team, make the PS, or get waived.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Well, Vlad and Schillens IMO should be gone, no doubt about it. But I'm little hesitant to cut bait with Conner, he throws blocks like a freight train. I love that in a player.
    What the hell are some of you watching?

Ducasse had his best pre-season and has been a much improved player, he was pivotal in helping Smith tonight at LT, Ducasse isn't going anywhere.

Schilens just needs to get healthy, he has too much ability, unless a bigger talent becomes available, I don't see Schilens going anywhere.

I thought Richardson was disappointing tonight, I think he's on the bubble, maybe he was drained like much of the defense, but to me he was a disappointment.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Ducasse had his best pre-season and has been a much improved player, he was pivotal in helping Smith tonight at LT, Ducasse isn't going anywhere.

Schilens just needs to get healthy, he has too much ability, unless a bigger talent becomes available, I don't see Schilens going anywhere.

I thought Richardson was disappointing tonight, I think he's on the bubble, maybe he was drained like much of the defense, but to me he was a disappointment.
    I agree with you, to an extent, about Ducasse, and am meh on Schilens, but how could you say Richardson was disappointing tonight? He was all over the field, I think he's had an incredible preseason. Based on his play, he deserves a spot on the 53 over a guy like MTV, whose done nothing and is constantly getting pushed around in the trenches?

Ducasse is much improved from last year. Richardson has been effective in preseason. Too bad for MTV the DL is the deepest in talent than in more than a decade. Harrison has more ability than MTV and has a much, much higher ceiling.

Conner's blocked nobody since Hard Knocks. He's useless.
    ARe you telling me that when Rex anointed him as the TERMINATOR he was just blowing hot air?

Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Ducasse is much improved from last year. Richardson has been effective in preseason. Too bad for MTV the DL is the deepest in talent than in more than a decade. Harrison has more ability than MTV and has a much, much higher ceiling.
    Yes Vlad is just awesome.

Conner's blocked nobody since Hard Knocks. He's useless.
    +1. The only people that think hes good are the people who still think about him as the "Terminator" on Hard Knocks.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

He goes by which players he likes. Idk how he decides he likes them, but that's what he does. Damon looks great, and considering he only played 5 years of football he's got serious potential. I think Schilens will be here as well, unless we get someone on wavers. I'd like to see Turner go. He just can't get any separation. Mostly I want to see Conner gone. We need a blocking TE. Greene is much better in a 1 back set. That may be because we haven't had a good FB, but still what's the point if he only makes things worse. We need an Hback like a Cooley type. Too bad we had one, and lost him. He was very green anyway. A good blocking TE that could at least catch a ball in the flat would do. Hopefully one shakes out and drops to us. No way Ducasse gets cut. Imo he'll be a great backup and probably replace Moore next year. He's a mauler in the run game.

MTV needs to go, he's been on the team a while now and hasn't improved enough, give Harrison a shot.
    Maybe he will be the find we all have been praying for.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    MTV needs to go, he's been on the team a while now and hasn't improved enough, give Harrison a shot.
    Maybe he will be the find we all have been praying for.
    I don't know if he'll be the find. We have Ellis and Pouha, but he'll be nice in rotation, and may take Pouha's spot soon.

Veteran
    Why would you trade anything for someone you know is getting released and can be had for free? It's either they make the team, make the PS, or get waived.
    You trade another player your were going to cut, or a depth player. With the waiver wire if your low on the list and you like the guy making a trade guarantees youngest the player.

I agree with you, to an extent, about Ducasse, and am meh on Schilens, but how could you say Richardson was disappointing tonight? He was all over the field, I think he's had an incredible preseason. Based on his play, he deserves a spot on the 53 over a guy like MTV, whose done nothing and is constantly getting pushed around in the trenches?
    I didn't think Richardson played all that well tonight, he was better in the first 3 games, and tonight he was playing against scrubs. Maybe it was because he gassed in that second half, along with the rest of the defense.