Thread: Sanchez - 'we got some tricks for everybody'

Veteran

Sanchez - 'we got some tricks for everybody'

We got some tricks for everybody. It should be fun to watch. Were going to play an up-tempo style of football make plays when we have to and hold on to the ball when its not there, Sanchez said.

I think the league is going to be surprised on how much offense they are capable of producing.

You better have some tricks because based on personal, you have very little.

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    You better have some tricks because based on personal, you have very little.
    And what is your team, troll?

Jets Insider VIP
    His reaction was weird when he was asked that question, as if Otis wanted him to spill what the offense would do. Not crazy about what this portends. I'd rather watch talent than tricks. Though I have to say Sanchez seems very confident and on board with whatever is planned.

Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post

...and hold on to the ball when its not there, Sanchez said.

Holding onto the ball when they don't posess it sounds tailor-made for this offense. Should lead the league, definitely.

SAR I

We're gonna see the ol' switch-a-roo where Sanchez will tire out his opponent and the D will keep the game even or close until there's about 5 minutes left in regulation, and then we'll turn all the lights out in the building and we'll swap Sanchez with an imposter Sanchez. Then, when the lights come back on, we'll act like we're about to get beat and then BAM! We'll strike with the roll up and get the pin! ONE! TWO! THREE! BAH GAWD, THE JETS HAVE DONE IT! THE JETS HAVE BECOME THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONS! CAN YOU BELIEVE!?!? THE BOYHOOD DREAM HAS COME TRUE!

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    And what is your team, troll?
    +1. Licks b@lls

Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    I think the league is going to be surprised on how much offense they are capable of producing.
    This is going to be true in a sense.

Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    This is going to be true in a sense.