Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Sapp

  1. #1
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    372
    Post Thanks / Like

    Sapp

    Jets waived Sapp.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately he couldn't stay healthy ,now I hope chaz doesn't get a pass and take up roster space.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't blame them. Sapp has to find a way to stay on the field.

    Schilens could be next although Rex made it seem like he was safe the other day.

  4. #4
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    372
    Post Thanks / Like
    roster cuts are due this afternoon, right?

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,645
    Post Thanks / Like
    Going forward today, if you post someone is cut, show the tweet or link so we can cut down on speculative info. I suspect there is going to be a lot of action today.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,645
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexi Rexi View Post
    roster cuts are due this afternoon, right?
    9pm tonight

  7. #7
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    Unfortunately he couldn't stay healthy ,now I hope chaz doesn't get a pass and take up roster space.
    He's definitely making the team, they basically said as much. You know this already. He was a package deal with Lal. And Lal probably knows better than you do. Why would you set yourself up to get angry with statements like this? I could have told you he was making it the day they brought him in.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ombudsmn View Post
    He's definitely making the team, they basically said as much. You know this already. He was a package deal with Lal. And Lal probably knows better than you do. Why would you set yourself up to get angry with statements like this? I could have told you he was making it the day they brought him in.
    Who's the HC and who responsibility is it to put the best team on the field. If Rex is influenced by some buddy system then Rex isn't the guy for the job.Lal shouldn't have no say and as far as I'm am concerned our wr still suck.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should have kept Sapp. Just like they cut Maybin last year, only to realize they made a mistake. Same here. Hopefully they bring him back. We need outside pass rushers

  10. #10
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    Who's the HC and who responsibility is it to put the best team on the field. If Rex is influenced by some buddy system then Rex isn't the guy for the job.Lal shouldn't have no say and as far as I'm am concerned our wr still suck.
    yeah "buddy system." you're not too bright.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ombudsmn View Post
    yeah "buddy system." you're not too bright.
    So genius, WTH do you call a package deal with a coach and a player. Looks to me like a favor for a favor.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Per source, Jets have decided to waive OLB Ricky Sapp (hampered by high ankle sprain). Likely 2 end up on prac squad after clearing waivers





    If he clears

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us