Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Post a picture of your junk with your Jets prediction

  1. #21
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,868
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Only in Perry Hilltop...
    Lol. The good ole north side of the burgh.

  2. #22
    i thought kelly would be all over this thread

  3. #23
    JEts will win no less than 11 games this year.


    as for teh junk, do you want pics gloved or de-gloved?

  4. #24
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    as for teh junk, do you want pics gloved or de-gloved?
    Warning... fapping during de-gloving is not recommended.


  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Warning... fapping during de-gloving is not recommended.


    that's just not right...

  6. #26
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    that's just not right...
    Lol

  7. #27
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    So everyone is going to post a pic of their junk in this thread?
    At 10 pm EST. Powder those babies up!

  8. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,232
    Given that it's the holiday weekend I am happy to post photos except the thread would get locked ... unless Sean is on a desert island removed from mod'ery ... modations . What about the few girls in the Hampur ? Do they post the junk in their trunks ?

    Wednesday Morning Latina with her Mickey D's on her way to work.

    I was in in the Whole Food Beer Store in NYC selecting my beers for the weekend and thought of you degenerates. I tried to find some of those whimsical beer cans you post including Timmy's whispers of sacred indie brewery beers to be tracked down via gps and divining rods ... Alas no luck so I went for Kelos Double IPA draught and a Sly Fox draught. If any of you NYC Hampurites are within pis*ing distance of Whole Foods on Second Ave/Houston all there beers are reduced by 20% this weekend.

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,252
    Got a pretty gnarly case of trunk butt going...was gonna post a pic...not sure how?

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post

    Wednesday Morning Latina with her Mickey D's on her way to work.
    Cause and effect.

  11. #31
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    4,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    Given that it's the holiday weekend I am happy to post photos except the thread would get locked ... unless Sean is on a desert island removed from mod'ery ... modations . What about the few girls in the Hampur ? Do they post the junk in their trunks ?

    Wednesday Morning Latina with her Mickey D's on her way to work.

    I was in in the Whole Food Beer Store in NYC selecting my beers for the weekend and thought of you degenerates. I tried to find some of those whimsical beer cans you post including Timmy's whispers of sacred indie brewery beers to be tracked down via gps and divining rods ... Alas no luck so I went for Kelos Double IPA draught and a Sly Fox draught. If any of you NYC Hampurites are within pis*ing distance of Whole Foods on Second Ave/Houston all there beers are reduced by 20% this weekend.
    Big Mac attack.

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,888
    Prediction - We'll kick ass!


  13. #33
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    Big Mac attack.
    Beautiful pants ...

  14. #34
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,964
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    EDIT how do I upload images?
    Top 10? Here's an example of how it's done.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us