Thread: College football anyone?

College football anyone?

watching my NC State wolfpack (adopted via my daughter alma mater) get embarrassed by Tenn. Wolfpack and JETS break your heart ..... Year in, year out.

You guys watching any games?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    watching my NC State wolfpack (adopted via my daughter alma mater) get embarrassed by Tenn. Wolfpack and JETS break your heart ..... Year in, year out.

You guys watching any games?
    I got the Mich State - Boise State game on. Talk about an ugly game. 4 turnovers for the Spartans who are down by 3 in the 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    I got the Mich State - Boise State game on. Talk about an ugly game. 4 turnovers for the Spartans who are down by 3 in the 3rd.
    we have a big MSU club here in Charlotte. they pack the bar that we use fornthe JETS club. Good people.

All Pro
    I am not an MSU guy - just watching the game. I went to Georgia, so I will be watching my Bulldogs tomorrow.

Too bad we don't have a Jets club here in Chicago. Tired of watching the games by myself since my son went off to college two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    we have a big MSU club here in Charlotte. they pack the bar that we use fornthe JETS club. Good people.
    Damn right we are...

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Damn right we are...
    GFY

Schluberator & Gadfly
    TOMORROW,,,,,,,,ODU VS. DUQUESNE HERE IN NORFOLK! GO BIG BLUE!

We Begin our transition to Conference USA!

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    TOMORROW,,,,,,,,ODU VS. DUQUESNE HERE IN NORFOLK! GO BIG BLUE!

We Begin our transition to Conference USA!
    Couldn't find it on ESPN

It did my heart good to see Penn State get beaten by Ohio. Couldn't be happier.
    Listening to some pre game comments by Penn State students and fans - they don't get it. Paterno was a BUM not a hero.
    They have a few marshmellows on their sked but probable losing record.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    It did my heart good to see Penn State get beaten by Ohio. Couldn't be happier.
    Listening to some pre game comments by Penn State students and fans - they don't get it. Paterno was a BUM not a hero.
    They have a few marshmellows on their sked but probable losing record.
    Right, because all Penn State students, alum, fans share the shame and the blame. They're all guilty. They all deserve to die and rot in hell. that's your point, yes? That anyone connected with the program in any way is a pedofile and deserves death.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 09-06-2012 at 11:05 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Damn right we are...
    Better be...making my first trip to East Lansing next month.

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Better be...making my first trip to East Lansing next month.
    You'll love it bro. All football, no BS... Just don't be a jackass lol

PM me if you're gonna be there before/after the game and are lookin for something to do...

Just trying to figure out which SEC team is going to be National Champs this year

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Right, because all Penn State students, alum, fans share the shame and the blame. They're all guilty. They all deserve to die and rot in hell. that's your point, yes? That anyone connected with the program in any way is a pedofile and deserves death.

Because Penn Stade students are and have been a bunch of arrogant jerks for years. And yes, that includes alumni. They had a big fund raiser after this whole molestation thing came out. A disgrace. Rioting when Paterno was fired. A Paterno cheer at Happy Valley during the game. Disgrace. Everyone bemoaning poor old Joe.
    I was even happier when they got beaten by Virginia yesterday. UVA is a second rate ACC program.