Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeff Demps placed on IR

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    It's funny how you waited for another ignorant troll to chime in

And the bold part of our bull**** post is laughable

Belichick is a cheating scumbag, it kills you I know, but the BS Demps injury and IR move should be called out. It's what happens when your coach and team's legacy is tarnished because of cheating, and they STILL do it!!
    What's funny is you making a bee-line to my post while ignoring Crash's which states that the Jets did the EXACT SAME THING just last year. So I guess that makes Rex and Tanny cheating scumbags by your own definition, right?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enough already!

All this silly "he did it - they did it" childish bickering going back and forth doesn't change the fact that Belichick is a slimeball that looks for any sleazy hole in the system to bang like a screen door in a hurricane every chance he gets.

Belichick and the Pats are lying, cheating, crooked dirtbags. FACT.

What other teams have done in the past is beside the point and nobody's business really.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Enough already!

All this silly "he did it - they did it" childish bickering going back and forth doesn't change the fact that Belichick is a slimeball that looks for any sleazy hole in the system to bang like a screen door in a hurricane every chance he gets.

Belichick and the Pats are lying, cheating, crooked dirtbags. FACT.

What other teams have done in the past is beside the point and nobody's business really.
    Jet fan logic at it's best. When does the short bus pick you up?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    What's funny is you making a bee-line to my post while ignoring Crash's which states that the Jets did the EXACT SAME THING just last year. So I guess that makes Rex and Tanny cheating scumbags by your own definition, right?
    That's because the Jets didn't do the same thing last year, STFU troll!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jet fan logic at it's best. When does the short bus pick you up?

It's is a contraction of it+is.

Please learn it if you wish to correspond with me.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's because the Jets didn't do the same thing last year, STFU troll!

So you're calling Crash a liar? or a homer? or that he should STFU?

Rah Rah...let me show you an example of a fair and balanced post (not to mention accurate). Your next fair and balanced post will be your first.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Jets have done this before as well. We IR'd Ainge for some slight injury so we could keep 4 QBs. Greg Mc too last year.

Gamesmanship? Sure. But not uncommon. The only thing that remains to be seen is if Demps complains. If he choose the Pats so he could play this year and they IR'd him unnecessarily, he could be pissed.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you're calling Crash a liar? or a homer? or that he should STFU?

Rah Rah...let me show you an example of a fair and balanced post (not to mention accurate). Your next fair and balanced post will be your first.
    McElroy had thumb surgery after the 4th pre-season game last year, he would not have been able to play until mid-season, NOT the same.

I'm telling YOU to STFU, troll!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    It's is a contraction of it+is.

Please learn it if you wish to correspond with me.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    How many times in the last 5 or so years have Pats fans had to say, "it's not cheating because we think others have done it too"?

How many times have fans of other teams had to say the same?

Enough said trolls.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHO CARES????

Sorry, I hate the Gators.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets front office does a lot of pretty bad things to thier players too. (Kendall, Slauson, etc.) If Bellecheck did that Jets fans would scream. My Fellow Jets Fans, Must you always be the little kid on the block? STOP with the Pats envy already. This is a frikking Jets site. Stop with the envy.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously, why does every transaction the Patriots make end up on this board? I personally could care less who they release or place on IR.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    At the end of it all, I'd have loved it if BB never left this franchise and we'd be the ones with 3 SBs and all that **** they've accomplished. But since it didn't happen that way, F the Pats.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is it all Patriot fans have Jet envy?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pats can't stop cheating

Demps is not seriously hurt, he said himself he was fine last night.

Belichick and the damn cheating are basically stashing this player on IR because he's not ready to contribute, and he's bending the rules to do it, again.

When is the damn league going to put a stop to these damn egotistical pricks?

There should be a rule that includes an independent medical screening for all players that go on IR.

What a joke, like he's the only one that does this. If he is, then why is it this way?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    How many times in the last 5 or so years have Pats fans had to say, "it's not cheating because we think others have done it too"?

How many times have fans of other teams had to say the same?

Enough said trolls.
    Of course, you and the other members of the tin foil hat crowd fail to mention that Demps pulled up lame in the last preseason game and didn't come back into the game. But it's more fun for you, I guess, to play doctor and decry BB is a scumbag and cheater!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course, you and the other members of the tin foil hat crowd fail to mention that Demps pulled up lame in the last preseason game and didn't come back into the game. But it's more fun for you, I guess, to play doctor and decry BB is a scumbag and cheater!
    Of course you haven't answered the question. What the F is a tin foiled hat crowd Chowd? Is that an insult? An attempt? Just because another chowd troll uses that retarded pic as his screen ID you want to use it as an insult?

Everyone knows BB is a cheater, the Pats are cheaters. They were caught and fined for being just that.

Everyone know BB and the Pats manipulate the injury reports. Brady and his phantom injured shoulder every season, etc etc.

But hey, everyone does it, does everything, right?

Just don't hear other teams fan bases have to repeat that line over and over again.

But hey, ignore that fact and blow BB again
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 09-02-2012 at 02:14 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    "knee bruise."

oh, the humanity.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    "knee bruise."

oh, the humanity.
    Right. And we all know a speed guy doesn't use his knees.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just so the Pats fans know, I didn't make this thread to say that NE cheats/cheated. I made it because we were thought to be in the running to land Demps and so I thought people might like to know about him being IRd.

In my opinion, this "cheatriots" stuff boils down to one thing: people hate other people's success. The Pats have been winners for over a decade now, and they didn't achieve that by cheating.