Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 241 to 249 of 249

Thread: Rex's Reign Will End as Bad as Buddy's

  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The difference is that in anti-Sanchez threads I go in and join the conversation and make a valid argument. I don't go in calling so-and-so a troll, and calling so-and-so an idiot, and calling so-and-so a whole litany of curses.

    Those who resort to the name calling are the ones incapable of making a conversation and engaging in debate. Not sure why they're on a discussion forum then. Looks like they need a fan club (go to NYJ dot com) or a place to vent their aggression (Twitter). This is a discussion forum. Discussion. That's what it's about. It's not an Insult forum.

    We are all Jets fans, yet a handful of us have zero patience for an opposing point of view on a forum that's designed to accommodate that exact occurrence. Who's in the wrong here? It's very clear.

    And unlike the universal dislike of Rex Ryan, there are several in the media who like Sanchez and can see that he's in a terrible situation. Ryan makes the situation, he's in control. Sanchez has to put up with it.

    SAR I
    WTF is this?!

    Your post has absolutely ZERO relevance to what I posted, zero. If I tell you that the Yankees won today, are you going to try and argue that the sky is blue? I think I may have reached the twilight zone here.

    To repeat my post, so you can hopefully understand, grasp the concept of responding to what I am saying and not argue that Columbus day is on January 1st, You just posted not too far back that EVERYONE is saying one thing, including you, and Jetfanatic happens to be the ONLY person saying just the opposite.

    I then just posted back to you that virtually, everyone, including EVERYONE that you mention in your post happen to think Sanchez sucks, except for YOU.

    So are you right? Is everyone else an idiot because you claim it is the opposite and you know more than anyone else? Isn't that the very same scenario that you are trying to use with Jetfanatic? I then mentioned that it seems like a double standard to me. In fact, it doesn't seem that way, it IS a double standard.

    Point being, don't make a point about another poster when you do the very same thing yourself.

  2. #242
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,548
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksonHtsJetFan View Post
    Since 2000, the giants have 8 more wins than us (NYJ-99, NYG-107) to go go along with TWO superbowls. So averaging less than one more win per year, according to you, how could they EVER have possibly won the Superbowl??? Hmm.....
    They only had two HC's since 2000, while we've had a MIND BLOWING three. Jeez, maybe the sky really is falling
    Agreed..that is a frustrating fact. IN FACT we lost to them in 2007 and 2011 BOTH times a JETS win would have prevented them from the playoffs.

    Difference is they beat BIG TIME teams in the NFC Champ game AND the PATS.

    Twice is lucky??? Not so sure. Some luck, some skill from a balanced team.

  3. #243
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,858
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I do not police the board deciding who does and who doesn't have the right to have a conversation. I do not police the board with an agenda of harassment designed to get posters I disagree with to leave.

    You and your friends had better give it a rest.

    SAR I
    You completely didn't respond to what I typed. You just proved my point that I made yesterday. When someone calls you out on something that you do, you beat around the bush.

    Now, I'll say it again. Do you consider your name calling harassment? I know other posters as well as I think so. Instead of making a mockery of the situation, just simply answer the question. It's not that hard.

  4. #244
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,858
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Just put him on ignore and be done with it.

    If he were to act the way he acts in real life, he would have had his ass kicked 1,000,000,000+ times by now.

    This is so true.

  5. #245
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,858
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I do not police the board deciding who does and who doesn't have the right to have a conversation. I do not police the board with an agenda of harassment designed to get posters I disagree with to leave.

    You and your friends had better give it a rest.

    SAR I
    Like said. Thank you for proving my point. You run away when you get owned.

  6. #246
    Looking like I was not that far off, which sucks. I have no confidence in Woody making the right calls on GM and starting over. Why is it so hard for owners to look at what works in the NFL and try to emulate that?

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    Looking like I was not that far off, which sucks. I have no confidence in Woody making the right calls on GM and starting over. Why is it so hard for owners to look at what works in the NFL and try to emulate that?
    You were right on with your prediction. I called for this at the end of last season that this franchise needs to be gutted Tanny, Ryan and all other high positions need to be gutted and real football people should be bought in or the cycle will continue and the Mods threw my thread into the Garbage section.

  8. #248
    What? You mean Rex is going to get fired because he couldn't like Buddy he can't win playoff games? He's already won 4. He's already played 6.

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    Looking like I was not that far off, which sucks. I have no confidence in Woody making the right calls on GM and starting over. Why is it so hard for owners to look at what works in the NFL and try to emulate that?
    You definately called it Johnny!
    Last edited by jetman in indy; 12-28-2012 at 01:46 PM. Reason: mispell

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us