Thread: Who would you start?

Who would you start?

Here is my team (10 Team League):

QB Mathew Stafford and Michael Vick
    RB: A Bradshaw NYG, S Ridley NE, P Hillis KC, K. Smith DET.
    WR: Roddy White, Jordy Nelson, Jeremy Maclin, K Wright Tenn, Steven Hill NYJ
    TE; Jeremichael Finley.
    K Mason
    Defense: JETS

1 QB, 2 RBS 2 Wrs 1 Flex, TE, K, Def

Who would you start?

Thanks

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post

TE; Jeremichael Finley.
    K Mason

Who would you start?

Thanks
    Stafford, bradshaw, Ridley, Nelson, white, wright as your flex

And then your only TE, K D

I

TE; Jeremichael Finley.
    K Mason

Who would you start?

Thanks
    QB Strafford
    RB Bradshaw, Smith I guess. Personally I'd be looking the waiver wire for better options they all suck IMO. 10 team league there has to be something better then that out there.
    WR White, Nelson
    Flex Hill Even with Britts suspension Wright will not be in on every down.
    Drop Hillis and find a better RB. I'd drop Wright too even if he looks good when Brit comes back his value will be very minimal on that team.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Stafford, bradshaw, Ridley, Nelson, white, wright as your flex

And then your only TE, K D

I
    Thanks, are you sure of Ridley? Havent read where he is the main RB

I was debating Hillis, because Charles is hurt. No?

thanks for the input

All League

thanks for the input
    You could go with either or at RB. I have Ridley and I think I'm starting him

thanks for the input
    Charles is playing. Reports are he looks explosive in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Charles is playing. Reports are he looks explosive in practice.
    Thanks

Anyone have info/thoughts on starting Smith from Det?

Thanks

Anyone have info/thoughts on starting Smith from Det?
    Smith will start this week. Best and Longshore will not be on hand. SL was among the worst rushing Ds again last year so if he has value this will likely be the week. Detroit still has some good depth but if Smith is hot early he will get most of the touches.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    QB Strafford
    RB Bradshaw, Smith I guess. Personally I'd be looking the waiver wire for better options they all suck IMO. 10 team league there has to be something better then that out there.
    WR White, Nelson
    Flex Hill Even with Britts suspension Wright will not be in on every down.
    Drop Hillis and find a better RB. I'd drop Wright too even if he looks good when Brit comes back his value will be very minimal on that team.
    I was not in a great position to draft RBs in my draft order. Had the 6th pick and by the time I drafted Foster, Rice, McCoy, McFadden all gone. went Qb, Wr, Wr, and took the last of the top RBs in Bradshaw and threw darts at the draft board for the rest of the draft.

Found this

http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/08/31/nfl-...ld-be-a-steal/

Surging: The Kansas City Star’s Adam Teicher told ProFootballTalk.com he believes running back Peyton Hillis will get a “similar amount of work” to that of Jamaal Charles this season. Hillis has been rapidly rising up the ranks with his solid performances this preseason, but is currently holding an ADP of 110.36 in fantasy football drafts. That position slates him as a 12th round selection which carries considerable upside. The Arkansas product and Charles will be facing the third easiest strength of schedule this season, and is expected to be one of bigger the goal line vultures. Charles owners shouldn’t be dismayed though, as there will be plenty of work to go around. The Chiefs rank fourth this preseason with 131 rushing attempts to go with 637-yards, and you can expect a run-heavy attack during the regular season. Consider Hillis a borderline No. 3 or 4 fantasy back with enough upside to warrant starting him based on the match up.

I was not in a great position to draft RBs in my draft order. Had the 6th pick and by the time I drafted Foster, Rice, McCoy, McFadden all gone. went Qb, Wr, Wr, and took the last of the top RBs in Bradshaw and threw darts at the draft board for the rest of the draft.

Found this

http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/08/31/nfl-...ld-be-a-steal/

Surging: The Kansas City Star’s Adam Teicher told ProFootballTalk.com he believes running back Peyton Hillis will get a “similar amount of work” to that of Jamaal Charles this season. Hillis has been rapidly rising up the ranks with his solid performances this preseason, but is currently holding an ADP of 110.36 in fantasy football drafts. That position slates him as a 12th round selection which carries considerable upside. The Arkansas product and Charles will be facing the third easiest strength of schedule this season, and is expected to be one of bigger the goal line vultures. Charles owners shouldn’t be dismayed though, as there will be plenty of work to go around. The Chiefs rank fourth this preseason with 131 rushing attempts to go with 637-yards, and you can expect a run-heavy attack during the regular season. Consider Hillis a borderline No. 3 or 4 fantasy back with enough upside to warrant starting him based on the match up.
    Hillis was the prime back in Cleveland last year and didn't do anything. They will ease Charles in but he will be the every down back. If Gray ever gets healthy look for him to take that 2nd spot. He was well under valued in the NFL draft. At best Hillis has Jackie Battle #s. KC had 5 rushing TDs last year with much better BUs. Even if he plays he is not scoring a lot of points because that O can't move the ball any better then we could last year.