Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sanchez WILL benefit from Tebow

  1. #1

    Sanchez WILL benefit from Tebow

    All the doubters, SOJF, and haters are going to eat their words this season.

    Remember how Mark Sanchez benefited from having Brad Smith run the wildcat and the Jets went to 2 back to back championship games? The wildcat took pressure off the QB and kept other teams guessing. They made plays and got 1st downs. And that was with Shoddy as OC.

    The Jets now have a BETTER wildcat player and a BETTER, more creative OC. It's going to make it harder for opposing D's and take pressure off Sanchez to be the main focus of the O.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    8,097
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

    not to stray off topic...but have you seen the GIF of Bosh pouring Champagne on himself after the Heat won the title?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

    not to stray off topic...but have you seen the GIF of Bosh pouring Champagne on himself after the Heat won the title?


    lol.

  5. #5
    I know how this will happen:

    Tim Tebow will tell Mark not to have sex with Eva Longoria because it's against Christianity thus preventing Mark from getting whatever STD's Tony Parker got from his years of banging escorts in North America and Europe.



  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOfWeeb View Post
    All the doubters, SOJF, and haters are going to eat their words this season.

    Remember how Mark Sanchez benefited from having Brad Smith run the wildcat and the Jets went to 2 back to back championship games? The wildcat took pressure off the QB and kept other teams guessing. They made plays and got 1st downs. And that was with Shoddy as OC.

    The Jets now have a BETTER wildcat player and a BETTER, more creative OC. It's going to make it harder for opposing D's and take pressure off Sanchez to be the main focus of the O.
    +1

    People need to trust the CS sometimes. They have a vision of using Tebow for "supplemental offense". I think this will end up benefitting Sanchez and possibly take some pressure off of him, just like Brad Smith did for Sanchez.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    +1

    People need to trust the CS sometimes. They have a vision of using Tebow for "supplemental offense". I think this will end up benefitting Sanchez and possibly take some pressure off of him, just like Brad Smith did for Sanchez.
    The fact that Tebow sat Thursday and they didn't showcase ANY wildcat in PS tells me that despite all the sports "brains" at ESPN pinning Jets 2012 as a monumental "bust", we are going to see a lot of it during the season.

    It's amazing how many potential successful NFL coaches and GM's there are out there. Just look at this board and you can just see how many would be much better than Rex or Tanny.

  8. #8
    It might work as long as they don't let Tebow throw the ball EVER!!!

    Tebow sucks at throwing a football... just wait for his first wildcat INT; will the crowd chant for Sanchez Sanchez Sanchez??? Or does the almighty continue to get passes for being terrible? That's the real question that will get answered this season...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us