Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 83

Thread: Wow, Tannenbaum's so dumb, you look around the league...

  1. #21
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    So glad you're privy to the jets locker room and know the dynamic between Holmes and Edwards, go back to playing fantasy football.
    Go play Madden you Braylete. Braylon Edwards is a thug who drinks and caught 2 passes for 19 yards the entire season with his broken knee. We are so much better off appeasing a clown like Santonio and signing the beast Chaz Schilens. I'm a big Pat Turner fan he is the best since Jerry Rice.

    The only reason why this offense doesn't look spectacular is b/c we no longer have a genius like Brian Schottenheimer constant;y calling running plays up the middle against Ray Lewis and Haloti Ngata or WR reverses with Jerricho Cotchery against the league's best run defense.

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,045
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was not a fan of the Tebow move either. I don't think he'll ever be an NFL QB, but I still haven't see what we can do with Tebow in this offense. They may move him all over the field at TE, Hback, who knows? The Jets have been super secretive this whole offseason, I will hold judgment until then.

  3. #23
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Go play Madden you Braylete. Braylon Edwards is a thug who drinks and caught 2 passes for 19 yards the entire season with his broken knee. We are so much better off appeasing a clown like Santonio and signing the beast Chaz Schilens. I'm a big Pat Turner fan he is the best since Jerry Rice.

    The only reason why this offense doesn't look spectacular is b/c we no longer have a genius like Brian Schottenheimer constant;y calling running plays up the middle against Ray Lewis and Haloti Ngata.
    When Edwards tanks again this season like last year in SF come talk to me.

  4. #24
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    4,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    I think these kids follow the wrong sport, they're IQ deficient, ping pong should be their thing, but what do I know...
    Well . . . you do know this is the most talented squad in 30 years

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    When Edwards tanks again this season like last year in SF come talk to me.
    Ok, and if Braylon Edwards simply just continues to do what he did this preseason would u like me to send you a text?


    You guys do realize Braylon Edwards scored the same # of TD's this preseason as our entire offense in 4 games?

  6. #26
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    I was not a fan of the Tebow move either. I don't think he'll ever be an NFL QB, but I still haven't see what we can do with Tebow in this offense. They may move him all over the field at TE, Hback, who knows? The Jets have been super secretive this whole offseason, I will hold judgment until then.
    Tebow would make a good Nose Tackle in a 3-4.

  7. #27
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like
    The twin tub 'O lards are on there way out,
    threads like these give the morons at
    ESPN and NFL network something to
    read and copy,

    Tanny- "We're ground and pound, but we don't
    need blocking tight ends, a right tackle, or
    exceptional running backs."

    Rex and Tanny are bloated fools, this team
    will go to the playoffs as a wildcard, and
    maybe even win a game if they get their
    usual pansy competition, but make no
    mistake, this is not a championship team,
    but could have been with a few smart moves,
    did we really need to draft a RB and 2 WR with
    our tight end situation ?

    The problem with the twin tub O lards is that they
    think they know everything and are living off those
    pathetic championship game losses that embarrassed
    the organization.

    Rex has had at least 15 coaching losses in his
    three years, most of it was on Schotthead,
    but not all of it.

  8. #28
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Ok, and if Braylon Edwards simply just continues to do what he did this preseason would u like me to send you a text?


    You guys do realize Braylon Edwards scored the same # of TD's this preseason as our entire offense in 4 games?
    I suppose you were a big fan of David Clowney too. Same Old Jet Fan, boring.

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    I suppose you were a big fan of David Clowney too. Same Old Jet Fan, boring.
    I know. When will these Brayletes understand?

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,045
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two years ago all you heard from these clowns was the lack of pass rush, well Tannenbaum went out and got Wilkerson, Ellis and Maybin and completely transformed the front seven, now the same crowd is bellyaching about something else. What they don't realise is that a roster is never complete, you fix one thing and another thing breaks, it's a constant battle to keep a roster in order, even when you go and get the right guys they go and get hurt, it's a job I don't wish on anyone, yet Tannenbaum seems like the right guy for the job.

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    The minute it became obvious Elway was going to trade Tebow this entire off-season became about Tebow. Woody had his agenda and Tanny happily complied. In between the Tebows and Chaz Schilens and Wayne Hunters our scouting dept somehow managed to have a good draft.

    So basically we're now the Herm Edwards Jets again trying to win every game 10-7.
    They just cut 4 draft picks 4 months after they were picked.

  12. #32
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    YOUNGSTOWN, OH
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    Well . . . you do know this is the most talented squad in 30 years
    I dont post here much........... But maybe on D. O squad Sucks. And I have been a Jets fan since 1978! Mike T may good with numbers, ok, so lets put him in that role. Bring in a new GM and coach, change of atmosphere. My God, Im tired of this crap. New GM AND Coach. I like both GM and Coach, but the Jets NEED a change from office to coach to locker room to field.

  13. #33
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,045
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Tebow would make a good Nose Tackle in a 3-4.

    No use arguing with dimwits like you, that up there proves my
    point.

  14. #34
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    You owe me 1 minute of my life ........ I read your thread.
    It took you a minute to read that?

  15. #35
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    4,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioJetsFan View Post
    I dont post here much........... But maybe on D. O squad Sucks. And I have been a Jets fan since 1978! Mike T may good with numbers, ok, so lets put him in that role. Bring in a new GM and coach, change of atmosphere. My God, Im tired of this crap. New GM AND Coach. I like both GM and Coach, but the Jets NEED a change from office to coach to locker room to field.
    I was referring to Slikmojet's thread from a few weeks ago in which he states he feels the Jets' talent level is the best in 30 years.

    As for your sentiments -

  16. #36
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Here by the sea and sand
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Two years ago all you heard from these clowns was the lack of pass rush, well Tannenbaum went out and got Wilkerson, Ellis and Maybin and completely transformed the front seven, now the same crowd is bellyaching about something else. What they don't realise is that a roster is never complete, you fix one thing and another thing breaks, it's a constant battle to keep a roster in order, even when you go and get the right guys they go and get hurt, it's a job I don't wish on anyone, yet Tannenbaum seems like the right guy for the job.
    I agree with everything you are saying in this thread. There are only so many things you can do each year. Pick your poison. If we spent more resources on the offense these people would say "I can't believe we did not address the pass rush and our safeties still suck!". People simply just choose to focus on Tannenbaum's failures. EVERY GM in the history of the NFL has failures. If you don't believe me throw one name out there and wait for the response. As I've said all pre-season, let's wait to see the offense first. Remember when people were absolutely killing Charlie Casserly for picking Mario Williams over Reggie Bush? Remember Giants fans complaining last training camp that they had no wide receivers? The way this defense is going to be we just need an average offense and we will have it.

  17. #37
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    You owe me 1 minute of my life ........ I read your thread.
    His thread is 10 times more inciteful than what you see on this board on a daily basis.

    Oh no, we cut 7th round player X and picked up a different player to fill his spot that we like better. FIRE TANNY!! BLAH BLAH BLAH!

  18. #38
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    They just cut 4 draft picks 4 months after they were picked.
    If you have watched Coples play and the only thing you can talk about is the fact that they cut some 7th rounders you seriously have no clue or are desperate to find things wrong with the jets front office.

  19. #39
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    25,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    LOL

  20. #40
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Here by the sea and sand
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think some people may not remember when the Jets were what was the worst thing their favorite sports team could be. Irrelevant. I for one appreciate the job these guys do trying to put a contender out on the field every year.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us