Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 115

Thread: Our new TE Konrad Reuland ( 49ers& Stanford)

  1. #81
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,426
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    We don't know how BE was behind closed doors...Not saying that is the reason but that could be a reason why they didn't want to resign him..
    I totally agree. I suggested that many times myself. In fact, it's pretty obvious.

    But all those personal issues add up to determine his net worth to Mark and the team.

  2. #82
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,509
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Huh? I said Sanchez had input, influence, some say in the matter.

    I never said Sanchez called the shots, controlled the situation, or made the final decision.

    That was all Jordy's invention, not mine.
    And I never used any of those words.

    You are the one inventing.

  3. #83
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,509
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    I totally agree. I suggested that many times myself. In fact, it's pretty obvious.

    But all those personal issues add up to determine his net worth to Mark and the team.
    So how do you think Mark felt about the ass-whippings he took last year because Wayne Hunter and Matthew Mulligan sucked?

    Did he voice his displeasure?

  4. #84
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,426
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    If Sanchez had any say he wouldn't have new receivers every year. He would have a pass catching, and pass protecting HB, and FB, and a better RT.
    Not when money becomes a huge factor, which wasn't Bray's case this year.

  5. #85
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,509
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Not when money becomes a huge factor, which wasn't Bray's case this year.
    Give it up.

    You have no clue what you're talking about other than total speculation.

    Find even a hint of any of this somewhere, including Edwards (which is the reason for all of this - your obsession with trying to prove yourself right), and then get back to us.

    Did they ask Sanchez how he felt about having Tebow there before trading for him?

  6. #86
    The Jets did not consult Sanchez before making the trade, he said. He picked up his cell phone last Wednesday after his workout to discover several messages from Tannenbaum, the general manager. When he called back, Tannenbaum and Ryan told him in a conference call of their trade for Tebow.

    http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/...pBjqXPnRgWebwN

  7. #87
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    And I never used any of those words.

    You are the one inventing.
    Wrong.

    You implied those words. Is English not your first language? This is what you wrote ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    CMart, in your travels, could you please let us know if you see a link that shows that Mark Sanchez was personally behind the signing of Konrad Reuland and that it was his "pull" that lead to the signing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

    The Jets didn't sign Braylon because Sanchez said no.

    The Jets signed Reuland because Sanchez said yes.

    Prove it.
    If those aren't examples of controlling, calling the shots, or making the decision to you then you should apply for disability insurance.

  8. #88
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,509
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    The Jets did not consult Sanchez before making the trade, he said. He picked up his cell phone last Wednesday after his workout to discover several messages from Tannenbaum, the general manager. When he called back, Tannenbaum and Ryan told him in a conference call of their trade for Tebow.

    http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/...pBjqXPnRgWebwN
    There ya go. Nice find CMart.

    If Sanchez wasn't consulted on a deal that we all know has had the biggest impact on him since he's been a Jet, why would he be consulted about the biggest FA TE signing since Matthew Mulligan.

  9. #89
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,509
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Wrong.

    You implied those words. Is English not your first language? This is what you wrote ...






    If those aren't examples of controlling, calling the shots, or making the decision to you then you should apply for disability insurance.
    LOL. I didn't say them. I implied them. But I still said them. Dude, you need a vacation on a tropical island with men in speedos to clear your head.

  10. #90
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    5,662
    Wow this may be the most pointless debate ever.

  11. #91
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Give it up.

    You have no clue what you're talking about other than total speculation.
    Oh, Bray wasn't going cheap now?

    Did they ask Sanchez how he felt about having Tebow there before trading for him?
    How is that situation even appropriate?

    Again, it's you mangling my words into saying Mark had control of everything.

  12. #92
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Wow this may be the most pointless debate ever.
    You're right it is.

    Jetrider is simply trying to ressurrect his "Sanchez Didn't Want Braylon" argument which never had legs to begin with.

  13. #93
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,509
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Oh, Bray wasn't going cheap now?



    How is that situation even appropriate?

    Again, it's you mangling my words into saying Mark had control of everything.
    It's totally appropriate to your weak Sanchez has "pull" argument.

  14. #94
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    There ya go. Nice find CMart.

    If Sanchez wasn't consulted on a deal that we all know has had the biggest impact on him since he's been a Jet, why would he be consulted about the biggest FA TE signing since Matthew Mulligan.
    Right. Mark should've been in on plans for his potential replacement.

    You really are a dingbat. When was the last time you had coworkers?

    Do you sell Avon?

  15. #95
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,509
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Right. Mark should've been in on plans for his potential replacement.

    You really are a dingbat. When was the last time you had coworkers?

    Do you sell Avon?
    No one agrees with you. No one.

  16. #96
    Jets RapidReports ‏@CBSSportsNFLNYJ
    New #Jets TE Konrad Reuland is also friends with QB Greg McElroy. The two roomed together before the combine.

    New #Jets TE Konrad Reuland not only played high school football with QB Mark Sanchez, but the two train together every offseason.

  17. #97
    Dan Leberfeld ‏@jetswhispers
    One thing is pretty apparent talking to Konrad Reuland - he's extremely bright and shouldn't take long to pick things up.

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Dan Leberfeld ‏@jetswhispers
    One thing is pretty apparent talking to Konrad Reuland - he's extremely bright and shouldn't take long to pick things up.
    Well let's hope he can play because we need someone that can block, catch, and protect the QB. It sounds like a move to make Sanchez more comfortable by bringing in one of his buddies. Weird.

  19. #99
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,762
    I hate that I have to wade through 4 pages of bull **** to actually get to some information. There are more thread hijackers on this site than anything else.

    Thank you C Mart for that breakdown.

  20. #100
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,426
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    jetrider trying to get out of dodge on a technicality.

    When all else fails . . . .
    I didn't dodge a thing, unlike your showermate Jordusky.

    It's not my fault you tools can't read.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    It's totally appropriate to your weak Sanchez has "pull" argument.
    How is Tebow's case appropriate? Are you mentally impaired?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    No one agrees with you. No one.
    That's fine even if it's true, though it doesn't change the fact that you're WRONG and can't follow a discussion without twisting words and going off on wild tangents.

    Which is what you always do.

    At least everyone agrees that you're a miserable, bickering, argumentative bleeding faghole - even your fingerpuppet 00NYjets agrees.

    But that's why he likes you I guess ... he eats up all your sh!t.

    Recap:

    Jetrider's argument: If Sanchez wanted Braylon he would've lobbied for his return. It's not uncommon for a franchise QB to give input when deemed appropriate.

    Jordy's counterargument: If Mark had no say in the Tebow signing, he couldn't have a say in Bray's situation either.
    That's basically the mind-boggling logic you presented. LOL

    It's ridiculous to drag TT into this because the involvement of Sanchez has to first make sense for the given situation and politics.

    Sanchez personally knew Scotty, Konrad, and Braylon.

    He didn't know TT like the others. So how does the Tebow signing apply to any of this?

    It doesn't.

    It's just another sidewinding dingbat Jordyhole tangent to serve as a smokescreen.

    Why don't YOU prove that Mark wanted Bray Edwards instead of sobbing for eight months about their legendary "chemistry?"

    Links, quotes, letters, signatures, tweets ... anything.

    I need proof.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us