Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 115

Thread: Our new TE Konrad Reuland ( 49ers& Stanford)

  1. #41
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    School: Stanford
    Position: TE

    Bio: Notre Dame transfer used as a part-time starter the past two seasons. Senior totals included 21/209/1 after 6/142 as a junior.

    Positive: Nice sized tight end who is best as a blocker. Quickly gets off the line, stays square, and is strong at the point of attack. Works to bend his knees, shows good vision, and stays with assignments. Blocks down well on opponents. Uses his hands to get separation from opponents and effectively adjusts to the errant throw catching the ball.

    Negative: Displays marginal quickness. Fights the ball and unnecessarily lets passes get inside him. Not fluid in his movements.

    Analysis: Reuland is a size prospect who could make a roster as a third tight end brought onto the field in short-yardage situations.

    http://www.draftinsider.net/reports/2011/TE


    I just watched the 49ers preason game and he was tageted a ot and was a victim of a bad pass. He seems to be a solid player the Niners just are very deep at that position.

  2. #42
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,638
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    I know "high school" sounds like light-years away to you, but they're only 25-year-old kids for chrissakes, not 50+ like you are. LOL

    And I guess you're saying you know for a fact that HS buddies (former teammates precisely) don't stay in touch after they enter the pros and sign with different teams.

    LMAO

    Just because you burned your bridges doesn't mean others do.

    Sorry, it's YOU that needs to find a better argument.


    .
    And there it is.

    When your argument starts hitting the ****ter, always go to the personal attack.

    They may have stayed in touch. LOL.

    This has to be one of the dumbest theories for you to date. And that's saying a lot.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    First Scotty McKnight, now Konrad Reuland.

    And some people (*cough* Jordy, VT's Niece) say Sanchez is weak and has no pull.

    Obviously he does, which is why I say if Mark really wanted Bray Edwards he'd be here.
    Mark's been busy this weekend off the field...


    Here’s why Mark is an Eva believa!

    Last Updated: 6:13 AM, September 3, 2012

    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/h...N1kfLsFjwbEEVJ

    Jets QB Mark Sanchez cuddles up with Eva Longoria at dinner

    Last Updated: 12:18 PM, September 2, 2012

    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/j...0Iwzf2RyjIojWM

  4. #44
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,638
    CMart, in your travels, could you please let us know if you see a link that shows that Mark Sanchez was personally behind the signing of Konrad Reuland and that it was his "pull" that lead to the signing?

    Thank you in advance.

  5. #45
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,115
    LOL. If Sanchez had any real "pull", Tebow would be a Jaguar.

    They may occasionally ask him about his experience with a player, and that may have been the case here but I would hardly consider that "pull".

    BTW, this kid is an albino.

  6. #46
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,433
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    And there it is.

    When your argument starts hitting the ****ter, always go to the personal attack.

    They may have stayed in touch. LOL.

    This has to be one of the dumbest theories for you to date. And that's saying a lot.
    ^^ You mean this personal attack? LOL. You just took your own advice!

    You lose.

    What's dumb is your stance that Sanchez had zero influence in the acquisition of two high school teammates of his from the same football program he remains closely connected with.

    And like Brady had nothing to do with the Pats cutting Moss or Chad Johnson, I suppose Mark had nothing to do with the Braylon situation.

    Don't make me laugh.

  7. #47
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,638
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    ^^ You mean this personal attack? LOL. You just took your own advice!

    You lose.

    What's dumb is your stance that Sanchez had zero influence in the acquisition of two high school teammates of his from the same football program he remains closely connected with.

    And like Brady had nothing to do with the Pats cutting Moss or Chad Johnson, I suppose Mark had nothing to do with the Braylon situation.

    Don't make me laugh.
    Check your message board protocol.

    I didn't attack you personally. I merely said that your theory is dumb, which it remains as you still try to purport it.

    So no, you lose. I'd say you're being a vag, but then, that would be a personal attack. So I won't.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    ^^ You mean this personal attack? LOL. You just took your own advice!

    You lose.

    What's dumb is your stance that Sanchez had zero influence in the acquisition of two high school teammates of his from the same football program he remains closely connected with.

    And like Brady had nothing to do with the Pats cutting Moss or Chad Johnson, I suppose Mark had nothing to do with the Braylon situation.

    Don't make me laugh.
    Any reports to this? Or just speculation on your part? And how have you come to this conclusion? Just asking.

  9. #49
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,926
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL. If Sanchez had any real "pull", Tebow would be a Jaguar.

    They may occasionally ask him about his experience with a player, and that may have been the case here but I would hardly consider that "pull".

    BTW, this kid is an albino.
    He's German. He's not an albino. racist

  10. #50
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,433
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    CMart, in your travels, could you please let us know if you see a link that shows that Mark Sanchez was personally behind the signing of Konrad Reuland and that it was his "pull" that lead to the signing?

    Thank you in advance.
    Who said that it was "his pull that led to the signing?"

    Stick to the words that were actually written, not the ones you pull out of your ass.

  11. #51
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,638
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Any reports to this? Or just speculation on your part? And how have you come to this conclusion? Just asking.
    Key word.

  12. #52
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    He's German. He's not an albino. racist
    Apologies to the Führer. He is an Aryan.


  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Who said that it was "his pull that led to the signing?"

    Stick to the words that were actually written, not the ones you pull out of your ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    First Scotty McKnight, now Konrad Reuland.
    And some people (*cough* Jordy, VT's Niece) say Sanchez is weak and has no pull.

    Obviously he does, which is why I say if Mark really wanted Bray Edwards he'd be here.
    .
    Last edited by C Mart; 09-03-2012 at 11:15 AM.

  14. #54
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,433
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL. If Sanchez had any real "pull", Tebow would be a Jaguar.

    They may occasionally ask him about his experience with a player, and that may have been the case here but I would hardly consider that "pull".

    BTW, this kid is an albino.
    LOL.

    And like clockwork there's DootDootNYjets first in line to lick Jordy Jordusky's sack.

  15. #55
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,115
    jetrider trying to get out of dodge on a technicality.

    When all else fails . . . .

  16. #56
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,926
    If Sanchez had any say he wouldn't have new receivers every year. He would have a pass catching, and pass protecting HB, and FB, and a better RT.

  17. #57
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,638
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Who said that it was "his pull that led to the signing?"

    Stick to the words that were actually written, not the ones you pull out of your ass.
    Fine. I'll take ANY indication that Sanchez had ANY "pull."

    The Jets didn't sign Braylon because Sanchez said no.

    The Jets signed Reuland because Sanchez said yes.

    Prove it.

  18. #58
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    LOL.

    And like clockwork there's DootDootNYjets first in line to lick Jordy Jordusky's sack.
    Did you think of that one all by yourself?

    What a disgrace.

  19. #59
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,638
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    LOL.

    And like clockwork there's DootDootNYjets first in line to lick Jordy Jordusky's sack.
    You really need to grow up.

  20. #60
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,638
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Did you think of that one all by yourself?

    What a disgrace.
    A reference to Sandusky?

    Wow.

    Amazing how low he will go when he gets all butthurt.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us