Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IT'S NOT OBAMA'S FAULT!! IT"S BUSH"S FAULT!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

IT'S NOT OBAMA'S FAULT!! IT"S BUSH"S FAULT!!

I always read you drones complaining how Obama is responsible for the mess this country is in..

the housing decline began in 2007. The real crash picked up momentum in 2008 and by this point it was unstoppable. The entire financial system was on the verge of collapse -- worldwide.

Bush was President from 20001 thru the beginning of 2009. Where was he when the bubble was getting bigger and bigger? Where was he when the liar loans where running rampant? Or when the credit swap derivatives where seeping into every investment portfolio? The Bush tax cuts had already worked their magic in shifting money out of the middle class increasingly over to the 1 per centers. Two unfunded wars with no end in sight, jobs being shipped oversees at an alarming rate. Stock market crashing. THE DEFICIT WAS EXPLODING UNDER HIS WATCH. The list goes on.

And, Bush was not asked to participate in the RNC because they want to distance themselves from him as much as possible because they'd rather keep him out of sight lest people be reminded of his disastrous presidency. So much for party loyalty. The only person that spoke up for him was his brother Jeb, who's actually a decent guy..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    both parties are toxic and in need of an enema.....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where was he? Here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM

Who are these people?
    James Johnson, Jamie Gorelic, Franklyn Raines, Angelo Mazillo, Chris Dodd and Barney Frank. What do they all have in common? other than being Frickin THIEVES. NOW STFU WITH THE JACKASS TREADS!!!
    Last edited by acepepe; 09-01-2012 at 09:41 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really beginning to think that the Romney campaign isn't going to use the target-rich financial incompetence of Barack Obama in their effort to remove him. Between Obama's failed economic stimulus and his bloated Obamacare he's incompetently lost billions-upon-billions of tax payer dollars so I don't know why the Republicans are allowing Obama to get away with this.

Romney is an effective manager. Obama is a clueless idiot. Romney is a type "A" personality and Obama is a type "B" personality.

The President of any organization needs to be a type "A" personality. Type "B" personalities generally fail when placed in a leadership position (Obama).

Type "A" Personality Traits: Rigidly organized, time management focused, goals driven, results oriented.

Type "B" Personality Traits: Not organized, not focused on time management, not goals driven, not results oriented.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is a type "A" personality. New York City Mayor Micheal Bloomberg is a type "A" personality. Donald Trump is a type "A" personality. All very successful leaders.

I can't think of any succcessful type "B" leaders. Did Albert Einstein ever lead anything?

Political Application: Much of the chaos and lack of control in Washington, DC is directly linked to Barack Obama's laid-back (type "B") approach to his job as President. It's not just Republicans that don't respect Obama, Democrats don't take him seriously either. Democrat voters constantly complain that Obama has no back bone. Spending is out of control! After three years on the job Barack Obama is STILL heavily dependent on his teleprompter!!

American voters can easily understand the type "A"/"B" personality distinctions and easily see how ill-suited Barack Obama is for being President and how well suited Mitt Romney is for being President.

It's up to the Romney team to make that distinction to the American voters.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The rot set in with Reagan as far as I'm concerned - check US public debt levels from that time onwards.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    I always read you drones complaining how Obama is responsible for the mess this country is in...
    Link?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Soberphobia View Post
    The rot set in with Reagan as far as I'm concerned - check US public debt levels from that time onwards.
    The "ROT" started with Racist, piece of crap LBJ and the "great" society. Breaking up 2 parent family's and STEALING from the productive to reward the lazy, as well as the federal take over of schools.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    I always read you drones complaining how Obama is responsible for the mess this country is in..

the housing decline began in 2007. The real crash picked up momentum in 2008 and by this point it was unstoppable. The entire financial system was on the verge of collapse -- worldwide.

Bush was President from 20001 thru the beginning of 2009. Where was he when the bubble was getting bigger and bigger? Where was he when the liar loans where running rampant? Or when the credit swap derivatives where seeping into every investment portfolio? The Bush tax cuts had already worked their magic in shifting money out of the middle class increasingly over to the 1 per centers. Two unfunded wars with no end in sight, jobs being shipped oversees at an alarming rate. Stock market crashing. THE DEFICIT WAS EXPLODING UNDER HIS WATCH. The list goes on.

And, Bush was not asked to participate in the RNC because they want to distance themselves from him as much as possible because they'd rather keep him out of sight lest people be reminded of his disastrous presidency. So much for party loyalty. The only person that spoke up for him was his brother Jeb, who's actually a decent guy..
    Sweet, sweet ironing.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    The "ROT" started with Racist, piece of crap LBJ and the "great" society. Breaking up 2 parent family's and STEALING from the productive to reward the lazy, as well as the federal take over of schools.
    acepepe = Yellow Submarine

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Is that official or a hypothesis?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Ahh no Mr. sunshine, not even close.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBlitz View Post
    Is that official or a hypothesis?
    No, not literally. But they're so far at the end of their spectrums they might as well be.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The rot has become a cancer which needs to be cut out. Its name is Obama!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    With landmark lawsuit, Barack Obama pushed banks to give subprime loans to Chicago’s African-Americans

President Barack Obama was a pioneering contributor to the national subprime real estate bubble, and roughly half of the 186 African-American clients in his landmark 1995 mortgage discrimination lawsuit against Citibank have since gone bankrupt or received foreclosure notices.

As few as 19 of those 186 clients still own homes with clean credit ratings, following a decade in which Obama and other progressives pushed banks to provide mortgages to poor African Americans.

The startling failure rate among Obama’s private sector clients was discovered during The Daily Caller’s review of previously unpublished court information from the lawsuit that a young Obama helmed as the lead plaintiff’s attorney. [RELATED: Learn about the 186 class action plaintiffs]

Since the mortgage bubble burst, some of his former clients are calling for a policy reversal.

“If you see some people don’t make enough money to afford the mortgage, why would you give them a loan?” asked Obama client John Buchanan. “There should be some type of regulation against giving people loans they can’t afford.”

Banks “were too eager to lend to many who didn’t qualify,” said Don Byas, another client who saw banks lurch from caution to bubble-inflating recklessness. [RELATED: Obama's Citibank plaintiffs hit hard when housing bubble burst]

“I don’t care what race you are. … You need to keep financial wisdom [separate] from trying to help your people,” said Byas, an autoworker.

Nonetheless, Obama has pursued the same top-down mortgage lending policies in the White House.

Obama’s lawsuit was one element of a national “anti-redlining” campaign led by Chicago’s progressive groups, who argued that banks unfairly refused to lend money to people living within so-called “redlines” around African-American communities. The campaign was powered by progressives’ moral claim that their expertise could boost home ownership among the United States’ most disadvantaged minority, African-Americans. [RELATED: Obama's African-American clients got coupons, not cash]

Progressive activists’ ambition instead contributed greatly to a housing bubble that burst in 2007, crashed the nation’s economy in 2008, wiped out at least $4 trillion in equity, kept unemployment above 8 percent for four years, and damaged the intended beneficiaries of looser mortgage lending standards.

In the White House, Obama has continued to intensify regulatory pressure on banks to provide more risky loans to African-Americans and Latinos. He has used lawsuits to fund his allies. And taxpayers are now unwittingly contributing to a re-inflation of housing prices.

Meanwhile, the president has blamed the housing bubble on supposed GOP deregulation, even though President George W. Bush expanded the regulation-expanding, anti-redlining policies established by progressives during Bill Clinton’s presidency.

“Governor Romney’s plan would… roll back regulations on big banks,” Obama says of his Republican challenger Mitt Romney in a 2012 TV ad titled “The Choice.”

“But you know what? We tried that top-down approach. It’s what caused the mess in the first place.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/03/wi...#ixzz25P7jWqqh

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    The rot has become a cancer which needs to be cut out. Its name is Obama!
    And that rot of a cancer has lost the US tax payer billions of dollars - all due to managerial incompetence.

But the Romney Republicans aren't bright enough to see this opportunity to expose Obama as the in-over-his-head incompetent train-wreck that he is.

They've instead decided to make the Paul Ryan Budget their campaign centerpiece.

So, four more years of Obama!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Housing mess started before bush....it actually started with clintons "ANYone CAN BUY A HOME" bull****

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by RevisCroWilson; 09-03-2012 at 09:51 AM.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyJet View Post
    And that rot of a cancer has lost the US tax payer billions of dollars - all due to managerial incompetence.

But the Romney Republicans aren't bright enough to see this opportunity to expose Obama as the in-over-his-head incompetent train-wreck that he is.

They've instead decided to make the Paul Ryan Budget their campaign centerpiece.

So, four more years of Obama!

Hopefully the voting public is intelligent enough to see this for themselves. If not, this country is headed down the sh!tter at breakneck speed.

I expect the O-Bots to go down with the USS Obumbles, but here's to hoping moderates/independents possess the intellect to see that this current Amateur In Chief doesn't know sh!t from shinola, and is nothing more than the empty chair Clint Eastwood portrayed him to be...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    Hopefully the voting public is intelligent enough to see this for themselves. If not, this country is headed down the sh!tter at breakneck speed.
    It's incumbent upon Mitt Romney to draw voters attention to this issue.

Obama's spending incompetence is his BIGGEST weakness! And it should be Romney's EASIEST target!

I don't understand why Romney isn't spending 90% of his time on this.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post

I expect the O-Bots to go down with the USS Obumbles, but here's to hoping moderates/independents possess the intellect to see that this current Amateur In Chief doesn't know sh!t from shinola, and is nothing more than the empty chair Clint Eastwood portrayed him to be...

I am as conservative and anti Obama as the come. But, as I have said before, Obama will win here. Why? The American people as a group have become lazy and dependent. Let the gov handle it. Health care, housing defaults, unemployment, education subsidies. Americans can no longer stand on their own. Give me, givee. I'm entitled.
    Plus there is the element of jealousy. "The rich screwed us". "They have money and I don't". Nah, nah, sob,sob. A country of wimps. Perfect for the wimp in chief - Obama. Ever watch him jog down the steps of AF1. He jogs like a fairy.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    I am as conservative and anti Obama as the come. But, as I have said before, Obama will win here. Why? The American people as a group have become lazy and dependent. Let the gov handle it. Health care, housing defaults, unemployment, education subsidies. Americans can no longer stand on their own. Give me, givee. I'm entitled.
    Plus there is the element of jealousy. "The rich screwed us". "They have money and I don't". Nah, nah, sob,sob. A country of wimps. Perfect for the wimp in chief - Obama. Ever watch him jog down the steps of AF1. He jogs like a fairy.
    I disagree.

All of those benefits have a HUGE cost. Who's going to pay for all of it? Someone, usually a Republican, highlights how much all of this costs and how we cannot afford it.

Politics 101: Motivated, Likely Voters Always Vote Their Pocketbook.

But unless there's a Republican who is willing to talk to about costs then you're right - Obama wins!