Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: IT'S NOT OBAMA'S FAULT!! IT"S BUSH"S FAULT!!

  1. #41
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Farmingdale, NY
    Posts
    2,521
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    No, not literally. But they're so far at the end of their spectrums they might as well be.
    I would've believed it was a reverse Stephen Colbert, but I guess he's for real.

    Sad.

  2. #42
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bush responded to 9/11 by killing Bin Laden in Afghanistan. He stopped a chemical weapons attack via Saddam Hussein with the invasion of Iraq and he fixed our debt and economic situation by cutting taxes on the hard working, prosperous Americans and deregulating Wall St so they could be free to make more revenue and GDP for us.

    As far as I'm concerned George W. Bush is one of the 5 best presidents we have ever had up there with George HW Bush, Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, Herbert Hoover and Gerald Ford.

  3. #43
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Farmingdale, NY
    Posts
    2,521
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Bush responded to 9/11 by killing Bin Laden in Afghanistan. He stopped a chemical weapons attack via Saddam Hussein with the invasion of Iraq and he fixed our debt and economic situation by cutting taxes on the hard working, prosperous Americans and deregulating Wall St so they could be free to make more revenue and GDP for us.

    As far as I'm concerned George W. Bush is one of the 5 best presidents we have ever had up there with George HW Bush, Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, Herbert Hoover and Gerald Ford.

  4. #44
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBlitz View Post
    I would've believed it was a reverse Stephen Colbert, but I guess he's for real.

    Sad.
    Since I'm an idiot maybe you will answer these questions, as yellow is too yellow to answer.

    Which president re-instituted the failed community re-investment act(giving unqualifed minority's mortgages, some up to 125% LTV)?
    Who are these people?
    James Johnson, Jamie Gorelic, Franklyn Raines, Angelo Mazillo, Chris Dodd and Barney Frank. What do they all have in common?

    As for you RICHARD, A college aged guy that can't get laid throwing insults and snide remarks is really laughable.
    When Frank sang "fly me to the moon", he meant with a chick, not a box of Kleenex and a container of Jerkins.

  5. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL
    Posts
    1,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    im in awe yet again. growing up my family was on food stamps only one time. i can remember my mother crying over it because she was ashamed and did not want other family members to know. i wanted to help us out of the situation so bad that at 12 i started looking for work wherever i could to try to help. i believe that every family goes through trying times like these but as a family we should be relying on one another instead of government. times have changed for the worse and i pray every day that my kids have the same values and principles i grew up with...
    From my experience most of these kids didn't need FS, and the few parents I talked to were aghast and ashamed they did this. I was merely pointing out the degradation of values in todays youth. They view the Government as Santa Claus, some magical entity that provides for their every want, rather than need.

  6. #46
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigFL View Post
    From my experience most of these kids didn't need FS, and the few parents I talked to were aghast and ashamed they did this. I was merely pointing out the degradation of values in todays youth. They view the Government as Santa Claus, some magical entity that provides for their every want, rather than need.
    i agree with you and i blame the parents as much as i blame the gov't as to the status the country is in right now. kids will only follow the examples from their parents. if they see their parents sucking off lady liberties teat why cant they??? this has to change and imo this is the program that sjould have been reformed instead of "obama care"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us