Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!

OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!

Here you go resident Republicans.

You can always apply for a job at the ministry of truth if you are going to peddle this Obama was not born in the USA. Or is that what FOX News is today?

The idea that Obama was born in Kenya is little more than a racist, baiting nonsense to feed the narrative that he is an other. (Which usually applies to non-whites in the KKK tradition.) All evidence and all sources except scucrrious, politically motivated ones, debunked this nonsense long ago. Where were you? Here is a little fact finding (come on, click and see the light!) even you can digest.

Please, be considerate of those around you and as the gas is released from that large windbag of nonsense you hold on to be sure to excuse yourself and avoid offending others or being the object of embarrassing ridicule and disgust.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama.../kenyacert.asp

All League
    thank you sir for finding this!!! all we need now is the paper trail of receipts of all the trillions of dollars him and every other crooked politician "misplaced" and this country will be better off than they were yesterday

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post

You can always apply for a job at the ministry of truth if you are going to peddle this Obama was not born in the USA. Or is that what FOX News is today?

The idea that Obama was born in Kenya is little more than a racist, baiting nonsense to feed the narrative that he is an other. (Which usually applies to non-whites in the KKK tradition.) All evidence and all sources except scucrrious, politically motivated ones, debunked this nonsense long ago. Where were you? Here is a little fact finding (come on, click and see the light!) even you can digest.

Please, be considerate of those around you and as the gas is released from that large windbag of nonsense you hold on to be sure to excuse yourself and avoid offending others or being the object of embarrassing ridicule and disgust.

Dude, you are so full of hate and anger it's almost unbelievable. Go hold a sign and yell at people on the sidewalk in Manhattan, it's a much better release.

All League
    Is anybody even saying he was born in Kenya anymore?

Even the most hardcore birthers on this site have given it up.

I don't know how this relates to anything current.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBlitz View Post

Even the most hardcore birthers on this site have given it up.

I don't know how this relates to anything current.
    it doesnt and thats what most demo's want more than anything right now.
    a deversion from the reality of what they have done for the past four years to this country...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Go hold a sign and yell at people on the sidewalk in Manhattan, it's a much better release.
    He'd fit in well with the Black Israelites in TImes Square! Are they still out there in their 'lil costumes? Its been a while.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    a deversion from the reality of what they have done for the past four years to this country...
    Obama's been suckin that sweet sweet blood from this country, right?

I can't take you seriously with that avatar.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    He'd fit in well with the Black Israelites in TImes Square! Are they still out there in their 'lil costumes? Its been a while.
    Or in San Francisco with Flushing Jet

Or Ham.

Or Parcells.

Or Jet Moses.

Or Frequent Fryer.

Or Acepepe.

Or...well...ya got it

All League
    Obama's been suckin that sweet sweet blood from this country, right?

I can't take you seriously with that avatar.
    .... just like i cant take you seriously with that low amount of posts...

All League
    .... just like i cant take you seriously with that low amount of posts...
    I come here to read because it's a great aggregate for Jets news and I post on the political forum here because none of my friends give a sh*t about politics.

All League
    I come here to read because it's a great aggregate for Jets news and I post on the political forum here because none of my friends give a sh*t about politics.
    we have things in common... this is a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Or in San Francisco with Flushing Jet

Or Ham.

Or Parcells.

Or Jet Moses.

Or Frequent Fryer.

Or Acepepe.

Or...well...ya got it

There is no evidence that Obama was born anywhere besides Hawaii, the 50th state of the United States of America. Do a little research and find out for yourself. It's easy to find and the evidence is complete and clear and in the public domain. Yes, it's tough but even you can do it! I believe in you, for one.

Play your crap but we all know it's a smokescreen of total horse manure as is the entire birther bull crap. The ugly racism that is the foundation of the entire thing needs to be shoved down the throats of the white sheet wearing, confederate flag waving, sister marrying, hooch drinking ignorant and proud of it, hate mongering fools who defend it.

How's that hooch taste and what kind of ring did you get your sister? Have you set a date?

Uuuum then why are there so many videos on youtube in which Michelle Obama talks about them going to KENYA to visit his birth place??.

The affadavid of his grandmother and uncle talking about his birth.

The official from the government of KENYA talking about his birthplace being made into a national monument.

Well theres more but even if OBAMA came right out and said it you wouldnt believe it

oh and him recieving "aide as a foriegn student" I wonder how many kids going to college that were born in the USA and check the box "foriegn student" for financial aide that would work for?

Hall Of Fame
    The birther argument is the payback for all the bull**** the libs tell about conservatives. Its politics, so STFU you whiny baby. If you can't take it, don't dish it in the first place.

Is there any reason to try and 'convince' that Obama was born in American? If you need proof do your own research. All the evidence you need is out there and easy to get. Do you need to be convinced the earth is round? That the earth revolves around the sun? That Jews are not out to drink the blood of Christian babies? Or do you prefer to hold on to the spurious and disingenuous stance that it's debatable for some other reason?

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post

Great.. Now can we get him to release his papers from Occidental College proving little Barry Soetoro didn't receive financial aid as a foreign student?

Hell no.

He sucks so bad even Kenyans are saying he was born in the US....

The conservatives who continue to fight about the president's birth certificate will hand the election over to the democrats. But I guess its okay, like Rupert Murdoch tweeted; the far right needs a voice too ( I guess having their own cable news networks is not enough)

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    The conservatives who continue to fight about the president's birth certificate will hand the election over to the democrats. But I guess its okay, like Rupert Murdoch tweeted; the far right needs a voice too ( I guess having their own cable news networks is not enough) when compared to the thousands of newspapers, magazines and possibly over 50 TV liberal media outlets:yes:
    fixed