Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    The conservatives who continue to fight about the president's birth certificate will hand the election over to the democrats. But I guess its okay, like Rupert Murdoch tweeted; the far right needs a voice too ( I guess having their own cable news networks is not enough)
    Thread started by a lib. Libs arguing about what repubs care about when almost every conservative here isn't taking the bait and is saying who cares. Yet libs still trying to make it an issue. Gotta love it.

Once again, the issue has been clarified beyond a shadow of a doubt and is easily available. Get off you lazy arse and find it.

As for all of the rights latest alleged 'facts' it's more straw grasping from the alternative universe known as Bull **** Land. It's a land where Obama's citizenship is in question, Global Warming is a hoax, legitimate rape cannot result in pregnancy, asking that birth control be covered like all other prescription drugs makes a woman a slut, poor people caused the housing collapse, gay rights are special rights, end of life care equals euthanasia and personal responsibility applies to black people, poor people, and immigrants exclusively. To get that world you need to wear blinders, pray at the alter of FOX news and click your heels and say if I think it is, it is, you sniff at the ass of Rush Limbaugh and breath deeply every time he emits noxious gas and call it the unvarnished truth.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    Once again, the issue has been clarified beyond a shadow of a doubt and is easily available. Get off you lazy arse and find it.

As for all of the rights latest alleged 'facts' it's more straw grasping from the alternative universe known as Bull **** Land. It's a land where Obama's citizenship is in question, Global Warming is a hoax, legitimate rape cannot result in pregnancy, asking that birth control be covered like all other prescription drugs makes a woman a slut, poor people caused the housing collapse, gay rights are special rights, end of life care equals euthanasia and personal responsibility applies to black people, poor people, and immigrants exclusively. To get that world you need to wear blinders, pray at the alter of FOX news and click your heels and say if I think it is, it is, you sniff at the ass of Rush Limbaugh and breath deeply every time he emits noxious gas and call it the unvarnished truth.
    Yet no one cares but you and your fellow libs who are trying to bait conservatives and some idiots on the radio. If you didin't bring it up nobody would be discussing it here because we were actually discussing things that happened this month leading up to a big election.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post

I didn't realize that all prescription drugs are free with no copays. We know you aren't bright and you make up stuff alot but everytimr you post it is confirmed and reinforced.

By the way the Obama/Kenya stuff began with Obama himself. His own publisher used the following as his bio-

Now if a guy runs around in his youth claiming to have been born in Kenya, then today we find out he was born in Hawaii you think the blame falls on the folks that believed the first tale? You probably also think that Elizabeth Warren is a Cherokee Indian.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    I didn't realize that all prescription drugs are free with no copays. We know you aren't bright and you make up stuff alot but everytimr you post it is confirmed and reinforced.

By the way the Obama/Kenya stuff began with Obama himself. His own publisher used the following as his bio-

Now if a guy runs around in his youth claiming to have been born in Kenya, then today we find out he was born in Hawaii you think the blame falls on the folks that believed the first tale? You probably also think that Elizabeth Warren is a Cherokee Indian.
    That book jacket put out by Obama's publishing agent has already been explained as a typographical error. Now, most typos are typically misspellings or something like using "there" instead of "their," but I can easily see accidentally typing "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia" when you really meant "born in Hawaii and raised in America." Honest mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    That book jacket put out by Obama's publishing agent has already been explained as a typographical error. Now, most typos are typically misspellings or something like using "there" instead of "their," but I can easily see accidentally typing "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia" when you really meant "born in Hawaii and raised in America." Honest mistake.
    I think it was more like the Liz Warren thing where a young Barack basically thought the idea of having been born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia added to his mystique. He was selling himself as some sort of international renaissance man. It was about selling books at that time.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    I think it was more like the Liz Warren thing where a young Barack basically thought the idea of having been born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia added to his mystique. He was selling himself as some sort of international renaissance man. It was about selling books at that time.
    You're probably right. So the typo is actually that it should have read "He was born a liar and was raised a liar."

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBlitz View Post
    I come here to read because it's a great aggregate for Jets news and I post on the political forum here because none of my friends give a sh*t about politics.
    Your friends are smarter than all of us

Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    Thread started by a lib. Libs arguing about what repubs care about when almost every conservative here isn't taking the bait and is saying who cares. Yet libs still trying to make it an issue. Gotta love it.
    That would be accurate if the republicans here at Jets Insider were a representative sample of republicans throughout the country.

If you took a poll of republicans outside of the north east corridor what percentage would respond that they question the legal birth place of the president?
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 10-08-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    That would be accurate if the republicans here at Jets Insider were a representative sample of republicans throughout the country.

If you took a poll of republicans outside of the north east corridor what percentage would respond that they question the legal birth place of the president?
    I couldn't care less.

Is thread relevant now? Does the fact he wasn't born in Kenya actually help his re-election chances? This is a non-issue - am surprised a liberal-leaning poster would actually drag this one up again unless it was to deflect from Obama's less than stellar performance in the recent debate. That's the only reason I can think of for a thread like this.

Obama is Wall Streets empty suit. Why else would they give him so much
    money? Why else would he put the foxes in charge of the hen house?
    Go ahead, get hot and bothered and vote, you had your voice. Same results.
    I marvel at the energy expended by people who consider themselves sane on
    the "left" and the "right" over the political outcomes. Sanchez sucks.