Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is Jenny Vrentas leaving the Jets beat?

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Jenny's replacement, Conor Orr will be joining us on JetsInsider radio next week where everyone can give him a warm welcome.
    Wow, you didn't waste any time throwing him to the wolves.

I don't get the switch from Jets to Giants.. Jets are a bigger media story, I would think that means more stories to write, and more money to earn.

Maybe she just wants to right fluff pieces about a team that wins... (except against the cowboys to start the season)

Quote Originally Posted by NPTJET53 View Post
    I don't get the switch from Jets to Giants.. Jets are a bigger media story, I would think that means more stories to write, and more money to earn.

Maybe she just wants to right fluff pieces about a team that wins... (except against the cowboys to start the season)
    I thought I read somewhere that she started as a 2nd writer on the Giants beat before becoming the main writer on the Jets beat. So she's returning to her previous coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that she started as a 2nd writer on the Giants beat before becoming the main writer on the Jets beat. So she's returning to her previous coverage.
    Will she still cover us when the Giants are underachieving and Tebow is leading us to many painful 3-0 wins?

I'm doubt its hard to write Tebow articles.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by One Eye View Post
    Oh snap. My man from Old Bridge going all Pathmark on the BM....Yo, they dont play in the OB.
    Too soon....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame

The Giants and the Yankees are the top beat jobs in NY, they are the more prestigious positions in the area. Plus, with the Giants she gets to go to Super Bowls.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    The Giants and the Yankees are the top beat jobs in NY, they are the more prestigious positions in the area. Plus, with the Giants she gets to go to Super Bowls.
    Yep....

And to NPTJETS..I doubt Jenny will just write "fluff" pieces...She didn't covering the Jets and she understands football more than most of the other writer hacks..

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    First off i was joking....i could care less what beat reporter leave s....oh and let that be the last time my parents be mentioned by you clown

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Ok, tough guy.