Thread: The 2012 New York Jets Negativity Thread

The 2012 New York Jets Negativity Thread

Thought it might be a good idea to have a place for all the negativity on this board instead of a thousand separate threads. We are just one week from the season and I am as excited as I have been for the start of a season, especially after last year!! We haven't played one down yet and all I see are negative posts!!

Lets go J E T S...jets jets jets

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

NO MORE DEAD COPS!

Jets Insider VIP
    The season rides on how much time Sanchez has to throw.

The defense will at worst hold the fort, at best be Top 5.

I am excited for this year too... Part of that is because we don't have a clue what our offense is? :/ Next Sunday cannot come soon enough ... At least it's a 1:00 game !

Agree with you. Why do people waste their time on this site and complain when all they have to do is listen to WFAN or ESPN radio? Maybe a gift certificate to DR.Kervorkian might cheer them up.

Hall Of Fame
    How about a Kool-Aid thread?

All Pro
    how about Mark Sanchez he still Sucks! ggGs!

I think the Jets have a ceiling of 10 wins. This depends on the defense staying healthy and playing a major role in the outcome of games. This also depends on the Jets getting some sort of decent line play and Sanchez being responsible with the football.

So I guess this post makes me a negative drag on the board?

Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    Thought it might be a good idea to have a place for all the negativity on this board instead of a thousand separate threads. We are just one week from the season and I am as excited as I have been for the start of a season, especially after last year!!
    Why?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    Agree with you. Why do people waste their time on this site and complain when all they have to do is listen to WFAN or ESPN radio? Maybe a gift certificate to DR.Kervorkian might cheer them up.
    rotflmao

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    The season rides on how much time Sanchez has to throw.

The defense will at worst hold the fort, at best be Top 5.
    \
    Sanchez can have all day to throw, but he has to be accurate if we are to generate great offense. he must elevate the level of play of thoose around him. It can be done!! The defense will be our saving grace. It will get a few wins for us and we will win about 10 games I think.

I also think we will have great seasons from Holmes and Hill. I think Howard will prove to be the real deal too.

The future is ours! GO JETS!

I love the control freaks on this board. Most have the following in common.

1. They have faith in the Tannenbaum/Ryan regime.
    2. If you start a thread that is in anyway critical of the regime, they attack you.
    3. You are a troll, if you show disdain for the circus that the Jets have become.
    4. They try to get your kicked, your thread bumped etc.
    5. Every football expert in the media, to them--doesn't know what they are talking about. Whereas, they do.

Anyway, I will continue to post. Reality checks or needed before this organization will change.