Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What ever happened to Green Jets & Ham?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Re-read the treatise with the knowledge that it was intended as a goof, which went awry. I love how folks believed i was on the horn to my "state's attorney general". LOL.
    I understand that. it was just all freakin hilarious. All of it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    I understand that. it was just all freakin hilarious. All of it.
    I wrote that in one take as a veiled shot at JB, who had disparaged me in some thread or other. Later, on another site, we became friends. I still regret the nostrils insult. It was petty of me. She was/is a gorgeous woman.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wrote that in one take as a veiled shot at JB, who had disparaged me in some thread or other. Later, on another site, we became friends. I still regret the nostrils insult. It was petty of me. She was/is a gorgeous woman.
    Who just happens to have disproportionately large nostrils.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    My take on Ham's last post was that he had lost his ****. Who knows what was going on in his life. The anger was surprising given how positive he usually was. I wished he would have realized that regardless of what had happened he went too far. There were lots of folks who enjoyed him on the site. Had he apologized, he would have been welcomed back, assuming the mods let him come back.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well it's nice you guys/ girls buried the hatchet.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since we're on the subject of MIAs, what happened to JetsBabe?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxville Jets Fan View Post
    Since we're on the subject of MIAs, what happened to JetsBabe?
    That is the question that cannot be asked.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyjet View Post
    My take on Ham's last post was that he had lost his ****. Who knows what was going on in his life. The anger was surprising given how positive he usually was. I wished he would have realized that regardless of what had happened he went too far. There were lots of folks who enjoyed him on the site. Had he apologized, he would have been welcomed back, assuming the mods let him come back.
    Ham was a good dude. One bad day doesn't make the man. We all have one of those

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    What? Where the f**K have you been? Get your facts right when you mention me, dunce.

You missed it by a mile.
    If I misspoke, I apologize. I meant no disrespect. I just remember what seems about 6 week to 2 months ago, you popped up in a thread and women and men alike waived their unnerpantses about with excitement at your return. If this was a return from an unrelated hiatus then I wasn't aware. As I'm sure you know, I'm not one of these CHEs or anything.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

A message from Hammer to the JI...

And please don't kill your humble messenger, I feel like Rodney King in all this:

For those posters at JI whom I was friendly with, and there are too many to list, I just want you to know that I miss you guys. I won't be coming back even if the ban was lifted, but I wish you the best. I never got to tell you that before I left, but I'm saying it now.

As for my enemies and/or those who conspired against me with your little PM campaign... Well, some things are better left unsaid and I've learned that sometimes it's better to take the high road, so I'll just leave it at that.

As for those who called me a "friend" then threw me under the bus, or decided to take shots at me and pile on when I was gone, you didn't hurt me as much as you hurt yourself. I'm doing fine in my new digs and my conscience is clean, and I've never spoken an unkind word about anyone who treated me well.

That said, I don't read this board, ever, so I don't care what my enemies say about me, say whatever you want, the only reason I even posted this is because Slik told me some posters I like were asking about me, although I won't see that either, thank you never-the-less and the feeling is mutual.

In closing I would caution my friends to consider that not everthing is as it seems. Nobody knows what led to that final post I left before I was banned, the orchestrated effort by certain posters and mods to get me stripped as a mod and banned from JI that went on for many months, and how I tried very hard to swallow it all and take the high road while the campaign against me continued unabated. All you saw with that post was the final result from a man who was no longer going to sit back and take it. That's all you saw, not all the abuse I took from Warfish and others leading up to that post.

Take that for whatever it's worth, but there's a lot more to this story than you think, and more than you will ever know, and that is the last thing I want to say at JI and I thank my friend Slik for delivering the message.

HAM

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Read and appreciated. IBTL. And I saw FF2 was logged in.....self ban my a$$. lol

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a conspiracy???

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    This couldn't have been posted in the other Ham thread?

But I guess that would have killed the "Look at me" factor.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    There was a conspiracy???

I knew it. This forum is def political.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    pretty cool

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The internet...apparently it is serious.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    IN.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    I knew it. This forum is def political.
    Now we just need know who "the man" is, and who was his dogs. Maybe hammer can let us know.... maybe

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    LOL!!