Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What ever happened to Green Jets & Ham?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meanwhile, in more important news, Antonio Allen was signed to the Jets PS

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Meanwhile, in more important news, Antonio Allen was signed to the Jets PS
    Awesome. That's great news!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    he was the reason a few of our Jewish fans left the site ....
    How?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    He was a world-class twit (especially as a Moderator) and fully-deserved the JI death penalty.

But if you miss him, just know the Jets are no worse than #3 in Ham's Power Ranking. Ever.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    How?
    if you were here, you know.. if you weren't here, i'm not about to rehash that shat..

Ham was a character, and was liked by a lot of guys around here, but he showed his true colors on more than one occasion that got him in trouble.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    if you were here, you know.. if you weren't here, i'm not about to rehash that shat..

Ham was a character, and was liked by a lot of guys around here, but he showed his true colors on more than one occasion that got him in trouble.
    Guess that's fair. I just kno in my shirt time know him, he was a good dude. But, there is always two sides. There are those for and those against. I'll toe the middle on this, cuz I just don't know enough.

In other news. Who is ****ing stoked about the jets playing in less than a week!?!?!?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Guess that's fair. I just kno in my shirt time know him, he was a good dude. But, there is always two sides. There are those for and those against. I'll toe the middle on this, cuz I just don't know enough.

In other news. Who is ****ing stoked about the jets playing in less than a week!?!?!?
    Remember, there are THREE sides to every story.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I also miss Ham and very much enjoyed his posts.

I never knew what had happened to him either. I figured he'd been banned but I never knew why?

If he flipped out at Warfish, well then that's really weird. The both of them were, or are still, moderators for the board. They were trusted with higher responsibilities on the board because Sooth liked them and their internet manner.

Kind of weird to hear about divorce court proceedings amongst the board leadership.

However, if there is a vote going on for this allowing Ham to return? I vote YES, very enthusiastically.

If there is a statute of limitations on very serious violent crime such as rape, then I'm sure the statute of limitations on Ham's board infraction has gone by.

Holy crap, even you can't be such a simple finger sniffer. Can you?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    HAHA this thread made it past one page somehow

amazing

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    And please don't kill your humble messenger, I feel like Rodney King in all this:

For those posters at JI whom I was friendly with, and there are too many to list, I just want you to know that I miss you guys. I won't be coming back even if the ban was lifted, but I wish you the best. I never got to tell you that before I left, but I'm saying it now.

As for my enemies and/or those who conspired against me with your little PM campaign... Well, some things are better left unsaid and I've learned that sometimes it's better to take the high road, so I'll just leave it at that.

As for those who called me a "friend" then threw me under the bus, or decided to take shots at me and pile on when I was gone, you didn't hurt me as much as you hurt yourself. I'm doing fine in my new digs and my conscience is clean, and I've never spoken an unkind word about anyone who treated me well.

That said, I don't read this board, ever, so I don't care what my enemies say about me, say whatever you want, the only reason I even posted this is because Slik told me some posters I like were asking about me, although I won't see that either, thank you never-the-less and the feeling is mutual.

In closing I would caution my friends to consider that not everthing is as it seems. Nobody knows what led to that final post I left before I was banned, the orchestrated effort by certain posters and mods to get me stripped as a mod and banned from JI that went on for many months, and how I tried very hard to swallow it all and take the high road while the campaign against me continued unabated. All you saw with that post was the final result from a man who was no longer going to sit back and take it. That's all you saw, not all the abuse I took from Warfish and others leading up to that post.

Take that for whatever it's worth, but there's a lot more to this story than you think, and more than you will ever know, and that is the last thing I want to say at JI and I thank my friend Slik for delivering the message.

HAM
    Super ghey

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    This couldn't have been posted in the other Ham thread?

But I guess that would have killed the "Look at me" factor.
    I am having a severe case of deju vu; I am reading and shaking my head; I read all these same posts weeks ago, right?

Right?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Holy crap, even you can't be such a simple finger sniffer. Can you?
    THAT's the word!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    I don't recall banning you. Was I supposed to?
    Hey hey I got flying lawnmower tickets...ex post facto, man

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    The internet...apparently it is serious.
    Srsly.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Ah, I see. I've been on larger boards where there was a huge amount of drama (mods cheating on spouses with members, nude photos, micro penis discovery, etc)
    Hmm... Link?

Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Ok, say I guess that first post seemed too cryptic, seriously, I'm happy Ham is out there discussing the Jets as he loves that and is good at it. There really is no reason to go back a year to rehash the why's of the fact he is no longer here. The fact remains however tha Warfish just recently publicly lamented the end of his time here, and he was directly addressed in a very negative manner. I do not see any mods or Sooth ever attack Ham here, it's unfortunate how it ended but I'm pretty sure the subject does not need to be revisited.
    +1. I think it's time to lock this thing up.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    A week before the season and the top two threads are about a banned poster WTF
    Puts a cherry on it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    (mods cheating on spouses with members, nude photos, micro penis discovery, etc)
    Its not micro...its average.