Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What ever happened to Green Jets & Ham?

What ever happened to Green Jets & Ham?

Used to look forward to his posts at the beginning of the season, before big games. He embodied the long suffering jet fan, but always with an optimism that this would be our year. Miss those posts, maybe the best of all time on this site. Last I remember he went crazy on another poster and hasn't been seen since. Maybe I missed an older post on what happened to him. Anyone know?

In lieu of his absence, calling on those more technically proficient than me to scour the archives for the best hammie posts of all time.

All League
    And what happened to FF2?

Practice Squad
    lol

Veteran
    He flipped out at someone, Warfish I think. Called him a bunch of names and got banned. I'm not sure what it was about, the thread's still here somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ego Trip View Post
    He flipped out at someone, Warfish I think. Called him a bunch of names and got banned. I'm not sure what it was about, the thread's still here somewhere.
    that sounds right but I liked him too...

FF2 is not banned he logged in a few days ago but who knows what goes on in the life of middle aged men?

from what i remember he was basically acting like an internet tough guy, threatened to beat the guy up, call him names, total ****ing douche. i lost all respect for him reading that thread.

I miss Ham, he's still around under the same alias on a different Jets forum.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sooth put him on waivers and he was claimed by another board.

Jets Insider VIP
    He got mad because people made fun of some reality TV star.

Sad, really.

Think it was Kim Kardashian...or maybe that chick that's with Ice T. I forget....

Hammy says you can all go suck it, since was waived by JI he's now first string at JA and calling the shots over there, lol

I also miss Ham and very much enjoyed his posts.

I never knew what had happened to him either. I figured he'd been banned but I never knew why?

If he flipped out at Warfish, well then that's really weird. The both of them were, or are still, moderators for the board. They were trusted with higher responsibilities on the board because Sooth liked them and their internet manner.

Kind of weird to hear about divorce court proceedings amongst the board leadership.

However, if there is a vote going on for this allowing Ham to return? I vote YES, very enthusiastically.

If there is a statute of limitations on very serious violent crime such as rape, then I'm sure the statute of limitations on Ham's board infraction has gone by.

Jets Insider VIP
    GJ & H is and was a great poster. He curently posts on JETS ADDICTS. That is a great Jets board and he is still a great poster!

Jets Insider VIP
    Good riddance.

He's personally responsible for the exodus of some of the best posters JI had.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Good riddance.

+1

He thought West Side Story was a documentary.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    +1

He thought West Side Story was a documentary.
    someone should bump that thread...like i said his true colors came out...and it wasn't pretty...not sure how anyone could NOT bad him.

Hall Of Fame
    GJ & H had an apoplectic internet seizure the likes of which can only be described as infest Homage. Went at Fist like he was al Qaeda.

FF2 just took a self-ban for a while, some of the rhetoric was just getting too personal.

_

Veteran
    Ham is missed.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyjet View Post
    Used to look forward to his posts at the beginning of the season, before big games. He embodied the long suffering jet fan, but always with an optimism that this would be our year. Miss those posts, maybe the best of all time on this site. Last I remember he went crazy on another poster and hasn't been seen since. Maybe I missed an older post on what happened to him. Anyone know?

In lieu of his absence, calling on those more technically proficient than me to scour the archives for the best hammie posts of all time.
    Maybe he's dead! I dunno!

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Good riddance.

Like WHO specifically????

I miss his subtle uses of the typographical arts, his power ranking threads in which all competing rankings were welcomed with open arms, and his penchant for using the word "cat" instead of "guy".