Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My God, I have located teh planet's rectum.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I can almost smell the medications.

oh no They are in the trunk I got a license GLAUCOMA

Let me introduce you to Miles Davis officer....DAMMIT THE TAPE UNROLLED...

It's medicine, really. Home cooked medicine.

Look Charlton Heston!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    I grew up in Connecticut. Waterbury sucks but it's Beverly Hills compared to Bridgeport and Willimantic.
    I did a job in Willimantic once ... that place sucks your soul clean out.
    It's only saving grace is the giant frogs decorating the bridge.

Do any of you Bit*ches know Port Jervis/Rio, New York area, how is that on the suck scale ?
    I am looking at a weekend shack up there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    Do any of you Bit*ches know Port Jervis/Rio, New York area, how is that on the suck scale ?
    People from Poughkeepsie make fun of Port Jervis.

lolz...it's not bad.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    People from Poughkeepsie make fun of Port Jervis.

lolz...it's not bad.
    Thanks PK, I'm taking the train up there tomorrow for a look-around.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I most certainly wouldn't be sharing a pool with the likes of you simpletons. For starters, everyone knows Stokes pees in the pool... and he's not the only one. I'd also like to avoid any toe fungi, lube remnants, gout juice, leprosy, etc that will most certainly be floating amongst the humperites.

No thanks. If you're looking for me I'll be zoning out with WCO and Borgo to some sweet sassy jazz matazz! BeBop BaDooDoo Pop!
    Then you're going to miss this swirly-boy.

Yeah, it's Miller Time.

Geezuz, the summer's actually almost over.

_

Veteran
    ^^^Nice!

The summer isn't over until we say it's over!

It's 102 in Austin today!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I have to go to Waterbury, CT today.

It's the equivalent of the armpit of an Indian man who doesn't wear deodorant and hasn't showered in 6 days, and whose finger only poked through the toilet paper twice today.
    I grew up in Connecticut. Waterbury sucks but it's Beverly Hills compared to Bridgeport and Willimantic.
    My step-dad worked in Waterbury for years before retiring. He and my mom live in Meriden, my hometown.

I haven't had the pleasure of visiting Bridgeport, though my real dad worked in New Haven with the juvenile delinquents -- future hampurites!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    ^^^Nice!

The summer isn't over until we say it's over!

It's 102 in Austin today!
    Well, it was in the upper 80's today and not a cloud in the sky, so about 3:30 I started on cocktails, the GF will be here in about an hour.

Freaking pool guy texted me yesterday asking when I was going to close the pool and I'd told him to step off, give me a couple of weeks, I'll still be doing laps until the water is in the low 70's. Swam 1/2 mile today, but not sure Belvedere is the right liquid to rehydrate with.

So depressing, summer maddness gone gone gone.

_

Hall Of Fame
    My step-dad worked in Waterbury for years before retiring. He and my mom live in Meriden, my hometown.

I haven't had the pleasure of visiting Bridgeport, though my real dad worked in New Haven with the juvenile delinquents -- future hampurites!
    Great great cheeseburgers in New Haven at Louie's Lunch.

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    . Swam 1/2 mile today,

_
    Whats that......about 4,321 laps?

-

-
    the conversion from miles to mini schween laps is an tricky one

Hall Of Fame

-
    A little shy of 24 laps, or just about 48 lengths. So I swam a bit more than a 1/2 mile.

The vodka is starting to kick in. I was told there would be no math on this test.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    A little shy of 24 laps, or just about 48 lengths. So I swam a bit more than a 1/2 mile.

The vodka is starting to kick in. I was told there would be no math on this test.

_
    I'm just sitting back with my first vodka drink now. While I have the vodka out, I will make the wife a White Russian.

Already getting pumped up for tailgating on Sunday!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I did a job in Willimantic once ... that place sucks your soul clean out.
    It's only saving grace is the giant frogs decorating the bridge.

I have a buddy who's family has a weekend cottage in the Barryville area, which about 15 minutes from Port Jervis.

In short, it depends what you're looking for. If you want a place by a lake that you go to on weekends and you'll spend most of your time fishing, hanging out, cooking, etc. it can be great. His lake is stocked with bass, has a nice dock you can swim from and its overall very pleasant.

But, if you want a place you can "go in to town", Sullivan County ain't what you're looking for. There's nothing really charming or worthwhile around other than a supermarket or diner/pizza-esque places. If you're looking for that type of place, you can go to the Berkshires. Of course, you'll pay 4x for a place there.

You can probably find a non-winterized bungalow type place on or near a nice lake in Sullivan County for a mere pittance, if that's what you're looking for.

Hall Of Fame
    I'm just sitting back with my first vodka drink now. While I have the vodka out, I will make the wife a White Russian.

Already getting pumped up for tailgating on Sunday!
    I am not going anywhere near the Pfail Strip tonite, been drinking since 3:30 and I will undoubtedly be band if'n I do.

I feel like the anticipation of Sunday is kind of like a mix between Christmas morning and the morning of a colonoscopy.

_

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I have a buddy who's family has a weekend cottage in the Barryville area, which about 15 minutes from Port Jervis.

In short, it depends what you're looking for. If you want a place by a lake that you go to on weekends and you'll spend most of your time fishing, hanging out, cooking, etc. it can be great. His lake is stocked with bass, has a nice dock you can swim from and its overall very pleasant.

But, if you want a place you can "go in to town", Sullivan County ain't what you're looking for. There's nothing really charming or worthwhile around other than a supermarket or diner/pizza-esque places. If you're looking for that type of place, you can go to the Berkshires. Of course, you'll pay 4x for a place there.

You can probably find a non-winterized bungalow type place on or near a nice lake in Sullivan County for a mere pittance, if that's what you're looking for.
    Thanks Crash' ... I'm in the mere pittance sub-section of home purchasers. I am looking for a weekend unabomber type set up, cabin, trees, gas cooking, generator, isolation ... with an acre or three.

I prefer Litchfield county, CT but it is out of price range so I'm sticking with New York State's Sphincter ...

Jets Insider VIP
    I am not going anywhere near the Pfail Strip tonite, been drinking since 3:30 and I will undoubtedly be band if'n I do.

I feel like the anticipation of Sunday is kind of like a mix between Christmas morning and the morning of a colonoscopy.

_
    I can't tell you how many times I read stuff on the Pfail Strip and wonder how so many dumb MFer can actually survive on this planet. Then I think about one of my favorite quotes:

All League

Great great cheeseburgers in New Haven at Louie's Lunch.

_
    Steamed cheeseburger invented in Meriden, I think. Ted's.

I have a friend on the city council in Meriden. I've been trying to get him to rename the airport after me, but no luck so far.

Thanks Crash' ... I'm in the mere pittance sub-section of home purchasers. I am looking for a weekend unabomber type set up, cabin, trees, gas cooking, generator, isolation ...

I know a guy.