Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 79 of 79

Thread: My God, I have located teh planet's rectum.

  1. #61
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,766
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I can almost smell the medications.


    oh no They are in the trunk I got a license GLAUCOMA


    Let me introduce you to Miles Davis officer....DAMMIT THE TAPE UNROLLED...


    It's medicine, really. Home cooked medicine.




    Look Charlton Heston!

  2. #62
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,231
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    I grew up in Connecticut. Waterbury sucks but it's Beverly Hills compared to Bridgeport and Willimantic.
    I did a job in Willimantic once ... that place sucks your soul clean out.
    It's only saving grace is the giant frogs decorating the bridge.


    Do any of you Bit*ches know Port Jervis/Rio, New York area, how is that on the suck scale ?
    I am looking at a weekend shack up there.

  3. #63
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    Do any of you Bit*ches know Port Jervis/Rio, New York area, how is that on the suck scale ?
    I am looking at a weekend shack up there.
    People from Poughkeepsie make fun of Port Jervis.


    lolz...it's not bad.

  4. #64
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,231
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    People from Poughkeepsie make fun of Port Jervis.


    lolz...it's not bad.
    Thanks PK, I'm taking the train up there tomorrow for a look-around.

  5. #65
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I most certainly wouldn't be sharing a pool with the likes of you simpletons. For starters, everyone knows Stokes pees in the pool... and he's not the only one. I'd also like to avoid any toe fungi, lube remnants, gout juice, leprosy, etc that will most certainly be floating amongst the humperites.

    No thanks. If you're looking for me I'll be zoning out with WCO and Borgo to some sweet sassy jazz matazz! BeBop BaDooDoo Pop!
    Then you're going to miss this swirly-boy.

    Yeah, it's Miller Time.

    Geezuz, the summer's actually almost over.


    _

  6. #66
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,221
    ^^^Nice!

    The summer isn't over until we say it's over!





    It's 102 in Austin today!

  7. #67
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I have to go to Waterbury, CT today.

    It's the equivalent of the armpit of an Indian man who doesn't wear deodorant and hasn't showered in 6 days, and whose finger only poked through the toilet paper twice today.
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    I grew up in Connecticut. Waterbury sucks but it's Beverly Hills compared to Bridgeport and Willimantic.
    My step-dad worked in Waterbury for years before retiring. He and my mom live in Meriden, my hometown.

    I haven't had the pleasure of visiting Bridgeport, though my real dad worked in New Haven with the juvenile delinquents -- future hampurites!

  8. #68
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    ^^^Nice!

    The summer isn't over until we say it's over!

    It's 102 in Austin today!
    Well, it was in the upper 80's today and not a cloud in the sky, so about 3:30 I started on cocktails, the GF will be here in about an hour.

    Freaking pool guy texted me yesterday asking when I was going to close the pool and I'd told him to step off, give me a couple of weeks, I'll still be doing laps until the water is in the low 70's. Swam 1/2 mile today, but not sure Belvedere is the right liquid to rehydrate with.

    So depressing, summer maddness gone gone gone.

    _

  9. #69
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    My step-dad worked in Waterbury for years before retiring. He and my mom live in Meriden, my hometown.

    I haven't had the pleasure of visiting Bridgeport, though my real dad worked in New Haven with the juvenile delinquents -- future hampurites!
    Great great cheeseburgers in New Haven at Louie's Lunch.

    _

  10. #70
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,093
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    . Swam 1/2 mile today,

    _
    Whats that......about 4,321 laps?





    -

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Whats that......about 4,321 laps?





    -
    the conversion from miles to mini schween laps is an tricky one

  12. #72
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Whats that......about 4,321 laps?





    -
    A little shy of 24 laps, or just about 48 lengths. So I swam a bit more than a 1/2 mile.

    The vodka is starting to kick in. I was told there would be no math on this test.

    _

  13. #73
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,305
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    A little shy of 24 laps, or just about 48 lengths. So I swam a bit more than a 1/2 mile.

    The vodka is starting to kick in. I was told there would be no math on this test.

    _
    I'm just sitting back with my first vodka drink now. While I have the vodka out, I will make the wife a White Russian.

    Already getting pumped up for tailgating on Sunday!

  14. #74
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    I did a job in Willimantic once ... that place sucks your soul clean out.
    It's only saving grace is the giant frogs decorating the bridge.


    Do any of you Bit*ches know Port Jervis/Rio, New York area, how is that on the suck scale ?
    I am looking at a weekend shack up there.
    I have a buddy who's family has a weekend cottage in the Barryville area, which about 15 minutes from Port Jervis.

    In short, it depends what you're looking for. If you want a place by a lake that you go to on weekends and you'll spend most of your time fishing, hanging out, cooking, etc. it can be great. His lake is stocked with bass, has a nice dock you can swim from and its overall very pleasant.

    But, if you want a place you can "go in to town", Sullivan County ain't what you're looking for. There's nothing really charming or worthwhile around other than a supermarket or diner/pizza-esque places. If you're looking for that type of place, you can go to the Berkshires. Of course, you'll pay 4x for a place there.

    You can probably find a non-winterized bungalow type place on or near a nice lake in Sullivan County for a mere pittance, if that's what you're looking for.

  15. #75
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    I'm just sitting back with my first vodka drink now. While I have the vodka out, I will make the wife a White Russian.

    Already getting pumped up for tailgating on Sunday!
    I am not going anywhere near the Pfail Strip tonite, been drinking since 3:30 and I will undoubtedly be band if'n I do.

    I feel like the anticipation of Sunday is kind of like a mix between Christmas morning and the morning of a colonoscopy.

    _

  16. #76
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,231
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I have a buddy who's family has a weekend cottage in the Barryville area, which about 15 minutes from Port Jervis.

    In short, it depends what you're looking for. If you want a place by a lake that you go to on weekends and you'll spend most of your time fishing, hanging out, cooking, etc. it can be great. His lake is stocked with bass, has a nice dock you can swim from and its overall very pleasant.

    But, if you want a place you can "go in to town", Sullivan County ain't what you're looking for. There's nothing really charming or worthwhile around other than a supermarket or diner/pizza-esque places. If you're looking for that type of place, you can go to the Berkshires. Of course, you'll pay 4x for a place there.

    You can probably find a non-winterized bungalow type place on or near a nice lake in Sullivan County for a mere pittance, if that's what you're looking for.
    Thanks Crash' ... I'm in the mere pittance sub-section of home purchasers. I am looking for a weekend unabomber type set up, cabin, trees, gas cooking, generator, isolation ... with an acre or three.

    I prefer Litchfield county, CT but it is out of price range so I'm sticking with New York State's Sphincter ...

  17. #77
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,305
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I am not going anywhere near the Pfail Strip tonite, been drinking since 3:30 and I will undoubtedly be band if'n I do.

    I feel like the anticipation of Sunday is kind of like a mix between Christmas morning and the morning of a colonoscopy.

    _
    I can't tell you how many times I read stuff on the Pfail Strip and wonder how so many dumb MFer can actually survive on this planet. Then I think about one of my favorite quotes:


  18. #78
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    My step-dad worked in Waterbury for years before retiring. He and my mom live in Meriden, my hometown.

    I haven't had the pleasure of visiting Bridgeport, though my real dad worked in New Haven with the juvenile delinquents -- future hampurites!
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Great great cheeseburgers in New Haven at Louie's Lunch.

    _
    Steamed cheeseburger invented in Meriden, I think. Ted's.

    I have a friend on the city council in Meriden. I've been trying to get him to rename the airport after me, but no luck so far.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    Thanks Crash' ... I'm in the mere pittance sub-section of home purchasers. I am looking for a weekend unabomber type set up, cabin, trees, gas cooking, generator, isolation ...

    I know a guy.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us