Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 79

Thread: My God, I have located teh planet's rectum.

  1. #41
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    When me Borgo and WCO get together with our guitars at Stokes schween pool during the Hampur orgy....

    "Ladies and gentleman...presenting....straight from teh planets rectum...Unannounced Jimmy!!!! By all means, eat teh brown acid, you'll need it, man!!!"

    -
    You guys, sitting around the fire pit, strumming your pain with your fingers, Tommy on brown acid running around being chased by imaginery roosters, this could be magical.

    _

  2. #42
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Orgy? I thought it was just going to be a booze-filled gathering that may or may not lead to forcible rape of southside (some is better than none). With monocles.

  3. #43
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Saugerties, NY
    Posts
    163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Porgyman View Post
    Holy crap! That was the same place (The Rocking Horse Dude Ranch) where I went on my junior year HS class trip...and I slept with my first chick there!!!!
    (1980). There was a Catholic school there...Our Lady of Something...and one of the girls was obviously feeling the spirit!!!
    Our Lady of Lourdes. My youngest brother played football there.

  4. #44
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    You guys, sitting around the fire pit, strumming your pain with your fingers, Tommy on brown acid running around being chased by imaginery roosters, this could be magical.

    _
    You top it off by emptying the pool during our last set then yelling "Last one in's a Southside"...then the Fetid crackling of ankles as hellish shrieks fill the air.

  5. #45
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by geekbeatking View Post
    Our Lady of Lourdes. My youngest brother played football there.
    He played football at an all-girls Catholic school?

    _

  6. #46
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You top it off by emptying the pool during our last set then yelling "Last one in's a Southside"...then the Fetid crackling of ankles as hellish shrieks fill the air.

    mini schween pool is nowhere near deep enough to break teh hampur's cankles, but you'd get some mean gout flare-ups.

  7. #47
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charm City Region
    Posts
    888
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been to Bridgeport nor the skellier parts of the Pough (though I did see Third Eye Blind at the offending venue), but I swear some of the nicer neighborhoods of Baltimore likely resemble Beirut post-80s.

  8. #48
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Orgy? I thought it was just going to be a booze-filled gathering that may or may not lead to forcible rape of southside (some is better than none). With monocles.
    What happens if he gives us...mono...cles.

  9. #49
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    He played football at an all-girls Catholic school?

    _
    HIDE the football.


    You're no fun.

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,048
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    What happens if he gives us...mono...cles.
    I've already had mono so I'm safe. Plus it's the "kissing disease," so...how would he have gotten it.

  11. #51
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Saugerties, NY
    Posts
    163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    HIDE the football.


    You're no fun.
    Haha. It's Co-ed.

  12. #52
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Orgy? I thought it was just going to be a booze-filled gathering that may or may not lead to forcible rape of southside (some is better than none). With monocles.
    Why would we have to rape him?

    He's giving out blowjobs like...well...like soutside giving out blowjobs.

    _

  13. #53
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    White Plains and Newburgh are both worse than Poughkeepsie.

  14. #54
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to go to Waterbury, CT today.

    It's the equivalent of the armpit of an Indian man who doesn't wear deodorant and hasn't showered in 6 days, and whose finger only poked through the toilet paper twice today.

  15. #55
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,947
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I have to go to Waterbury, CT today.

    It's the equivalent of the armpit of an Indian man who doesn't wear deodorant and hasn't showered in 6 days, and whose finger only poked through the toilet paper twice today.
    I grew up in Connecticut. Waterbury sucks but it's Beverly Hills compared to Bridgeport and Willimantic.

  16. #56
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    I grew up in Connecticut. Waterbury sucks but it's Beverly Hills compared to Bridgeport and Willimantic.
    That's why waterbury is an armpit, whilst Bpt is the anus.



    Willirico? Yes, I've been there, too. More like a fat guys sweaty dorito crumb filled naval than an assport.

  17. #57
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    My God, I have located teh planet's rectum.
    It is called Poughkeepsie. Holy mother of skell....
    I'm can't find "teh planet" on any of my planetary charts.

  18. #58
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    That's why waterbury is an armpit, whilst Bpt is the anus.



    Willirico? Yes, I've been there, too. More like a fat guys sweaty dorito crumb filled naval than an assport.
    I dont want to live anywhere where the town "is like" anything below the waist.

    I like to live in "its like the ears of" type places.


    -

  19. #59
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You top it off by emptying the pool during our last set then yelling "Last one in's a Southside"...then the Fetid crackling of ankles as hellish shrieks fill the air.
    I most certainly wouldn't be sharing a pool with the likes of you simpletons. For starters, everyone knows Stokes pees in the pool... and he's not the only one. I'd also like to avoid any toe fungi, lube remnants, gout juice, leprosy, etc that will most certainly be floating amongst the humperites.

    No thanks. If you're looking for me I'll be zoning out with WCO and Borgo to some sweet sassy jazz matazz! BeBop BaDooDoo Pop!

  20. #60
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    No thanks. If you're looking for me I'll be zoning out with WCO and Borgo to some sweet sassy jazz matazz! BeBop BaDooDoo Pop!

    I can almost smell the medications.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us