I've been fairly critical of the FO this off-season on a number of points. But I'll have to say I've been very pleased with a number of changes that have occurred (especially some of them in the last 2 weeks):
1. Trade of Hunter for Justin Smith - just a fantastic deal
2. Between Austin Howard and Justin Smith the RT position should be at least OK - which is a huge improvement over Hunter. This gives Sanchez more time to make his reads, helps the running game, etc. It's just good all around for the offense.
3. With the last 2 drafts the DL is looking monstrous ! It could be a real strength for this team - especially when combined with our stellar secondary. Heat on the opposing QB will be fun to watch this season.
4. Safety position was completely revamped with two strong additions (Bell & Landry) as well as 2 draft picks who show potential. A weakness from last year has been turned into a strength.
5. By adding Hill, Schilens and Gates, speed at the WR & return spots has increased dramatically.
Still some questions remain:
1. Will Sanchez continue his development and raise his level of play ? This is the biggest issue for the team's success.
2. Will the young WR group mature fast enough to help our passing game ?
3. Is this JAG group of running backs good enough ?
4. Can Tebow run an effective wildcat offense and coexist with Sanchez ?