Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: What am I missing here?

  1. #41
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Sanchez worst day is better than tebow's best day
    What are you smoking ?.. Remember the 5 int Buffalo Bills debacle ??? Or Last years ravens game ??

  2. #42
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    What are you smoking ?.. Remember the 5 int Buffalo Bills debacle ??? Or Last years ravens game ??
    I wasn't being literal. I was comparing the vast difference in their skill levels.

  3. #43
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    I wasn't being literal. I was comparing the vast difference in their skill levels.
    I think they are both skilled at different aspects of the game.

  4. #44
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    I think they are both skilled at different aspects of the game.
    That's correct. But you you think that Sanchez isn't a better QB by far, then you are a bad judge of talent.

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    That's correct. But you you think that Sanchez isn't a better QB by far, then you are a bad judge of talent.
    Here are their positives ... The negatives don't need to be listed because they are each others positives...

    Sanchez ...

    Much better passer.
    Extreme clutch player in big games.

    Tebow ...

    Much better runner
    Much better leader of men
    Extreme clutch 4th quarter Player ... Exudes will to win.

    Both are capable QBs. Neither is ideal ... At this point.

    One note ... Both are working diligently to improve on their weaknesses.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us