Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Coppen

  1. #1
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Coppen

    Heard pats cut, he seems like could compete on line. Think I misspelled that
    Last edited by ncjets76; 09-02-2012 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Spelling

  2. #2
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ncjets76 View Post
    Heard pats cut, he seems like could compete on line. Think I misspelled that
    Solid post.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,835
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ncjets76 View Post
    Heard pats cut, he seems like could compete on line. Think I misspelled that
    Hahahahahaha.

    Put down the vodka

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    wat

  5. #5
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know it that was bad, but I just heard he was cut, from what I have seen their line was hurting.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,835
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ncjets76 View Post
    I know it that was bad, but I just heard he was cut, from what I have seen their line was hurting.
    Keep going

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Bronx, USA
    Posts
    4,251
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up with Waters? That's the real question, and something to keep an eye on. They really need that dude to show up

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somerville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,610
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    What's up with Waters? That's the real question, and something to keep an eye on. They really need that dude to show up
    supposedly he's contemplating retiring, but i don't think he's been in camp or practices yet.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us