Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Little Plax tid bit.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Anybody hear what went on behind his statement that he would (or wanted to) play in Philly and why they passed? Was it just his arrogance thinking that Vick would lobby for another jail rat or did he have a connection there that got over-ridden?
    Plax is a douche in person. No argument over that. That said it's also not even argument whether or not he'd be a significant upgrade over Turner and Schilens.

One thing I did agree with Plax that he got killed for was his statement about no one from the Giants organization visiting him in jail. The guy won you a Super Bowl and you can't even visit him for 5 minutes while he's in the can? Oh right, that's b/c the Giants are "classy."

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    I have no doubt in my mind that Plax was the ring leader of the locker room issues last year...his frustration about not getting the ball spread throughout the whole locker room...and teams know this that why he hasnt signed with anyone no one wants him.....
    Agreed 100%. When you beat cancer, you do not go out looking to bring it back to you.

Move on. Plax is done here.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    Agreed 100%. When you beat cancer, you do not go out looking to bring it back to you.

Move on. Plax is done here.
    Move on to what? Glass Schilens and Patrick McCareins?

We can't score.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post

We can't score.
    Games start this week. Let's see if we can score.

Plax will never be back, so forget it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Games start this week. Let's see if we can score.

Plax will never be back, so forget it.
    Actually I beg to differ. If we start out bad I think this FO will make a move. Either for Plax or someone like Winslow.

I dunno maybe Mark can make the magic happen with some below mediocre receivers.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post

We can't score.
    I love how you mock players you've never seen play before, and in a Jers uniform. You're a one trick pony, ***** about everything, whether you know what you're talking about or not..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I love how you mock players you've never seen play before, and in a Jers uniform. You're a one trick pony, ***** about everything, whether you know what you're talking about or not..
    Yeah I haven't seen Patrick Turner this entire preseason or Glass Schilens the first 5 years of his career in Oakland when he sucked.