Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: To all you 'FICKLE' Jets fans who claim you're die hard.....

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Don't get me started on those fat people with government scooters; if I knew the XXL fries would earn me transportation...

Hey a scooter could solve that dog doo problem. Anyway keep fighting the fight. It would have been horrible today if my father hadn't forced me to stop sucking my thumb...It worked for the SAT's, but he said no one wanted to see a movie usher, even a top-level movie usher, sucking anything in the dark. And he was right.
    LOL... you are eff'ed up dude.

In any event, some years ago enterprising New Yorkers began mapping all of the unfixed pot holes and then reporting them to the city. The idea being that the city would then be liable for damages incurred from any er... "intersections" between cars and (reported) pot hole.

Ignore is a blunt tool. It is the equivalent of telling someone to not walk in the park if they can't deal with the dogsh1t. My post above was not so much a request for help as it was a sign of frustration that there are not an unlimited amount of "other cheeks" to be turned here.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    LOL... you are eff'ed up dude.

In any event, some years ago enterprising New Yorkers began mapping all of the unfixed pot holes and then reporting them to the city. The idea being that the city would then be liable for damages incurred from any er... "intersections" between cars and (reported) pot hole.

Ignore is a blunt tool. It is the equivalent of telling someone to not walk in the park if they can't deal with the dogsh1t. My post above was not so much a request for help as it was a sign of frustration that there are not an unlimited amount of "other cheeks" to be turned here.
    I've seen you "Turn the other cheek" by flipping your adversary over and pummeling them into submission.

All I am saying is that you guys seem to deserve each other. And, that's the entertainment dollar value the Pfail Strip needs.

Hall Of Fame
    I've seen you "Turn the other cheek" by flipping your adversary over and pummeling them into submission.

All I am saying is that you guys seem to deserve each other. And, that's the entertainment dollar value the Pfail Strip needs.
    Nobody submits on these boards.

In any event I am Switzerland and Ghandi all rolled into one and cannot think of even a single person who I would like to pummel.

Maybe.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Nobody submits on these boards.

In any event I am Switzerland and Ghandi all rolled into one and cannot think of even a single person who I would like to pummel.

Maybe.
    English wise guy + Ale + Pfail Strip whining ~~= Hooligan

You are welcome to bring gripes of course, squire. The Sunshine Chorus sings loudly. You can tell them when they are off-key.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    great post....not every Jets fan has the assanine gloom and doom complaining attitude....I attended my first Jets game at Shea stadium in 1975.....Die Hard ever since....I don't harp on the last supwerbowl win....I cheer and live for the NOW......for me its about the 2012 season which starts tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by NYJETS2121 View Post
    Jets fans have created a reputation for themselves, from fans cheering when their starting QB appears to go down with an injury (Pennington) to the fans booing their starting QB's introduction who brought them to back to back AFC championships. These acts of disloyalty aren't acceptable especially when you claim that you're a die hard season ticket holder blah blah blahhhh.

I know we're NY/NJ natives used to working hard and seeing results and we take no **** from anyone. However our passion should not let us become so negative.

Yes i know we are all scarred, we've been through it all we've seen it all except a Superbowl loss pretty much. But thats no excuse to be so god darn FICKLE!

Everyone of you who haven't missed a single snap since you were a child knows that for once this team that we love so dearly has something special. Why are we so dissatisfied? We are a fan base used to seeing zero exposure, the media used to not even know who the Jets were. We're used to being the laughing stock for god sakes.

We have something special here, believe in your team, support them. Act like the best friggin fans in the world!

Hall Of Fame
    English wise guy + Ale + Pfail Strip whining ~~= Hooligan

You are welcome to bring gripes of course, squire. The Sunshine Chorus sings loudly. You can tell them when they are off-key.
    You are new of course and so your moderation is naturally suspect.

Ale is good.

I am as hopeful for sunshine as the next guy. I am simply practical enough to concede that we Jets fans live in a climate where storms are not only possible but they have been downright frequent over the years.

The truth is that sunshiners are the weak and I am the tyranny of evil men. But I am trying WCO. I am trying real hard to be the shepherd.

Did I mention that beer is good?

Quote Originally Posted by NYJETS2121 View Post
    Jets fans have created a reputation for themselves, from fans cheering when their starting QB appears to go down with an injury (Pennington) to the fans booing their starting QB's introduction who brought them to back to back AFC championships. These acts of disloyalty aren't acceptable especially when you claim that you're a die hard season ticket holder blah blah blahhhh.

I know we're NY/NJ natives used to working hard and seeing results and we take no **** from anyone. However our passion should not let us become so negative.

Yes i know we are all scarred, we've been through it all we've seen it all except a Superbowl loss pretty much. But thats no excuse to be so god darn FICKLE!

Everyone of you who haven't missed a single snap since you were a child knows that for once this team that we love so dearly has something special. Why are we so dissatisfied? We are a fan base used to seeing zero exposure, the media used to not even know who the Jets were. We're used to being the laughing stock for god sakes.

We have something special here, believe in your team, support them. Act like the best friggin fans in the world!
    I don't believe that. I believed that about the 2010 team, but this years team doesn't give me that kind of confidence. I'm hoping for a 10-6 record and a wild card spot. Not exactly special.