Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What to expect at the Dem Convention

What to expect at the Dem Convention

What to Expect at the Democratic Convention

So what will we see this week in Charlotte?

Watch any episode of “Walking Dead” and you’ll get a preview. Progressive ideas are beyond old. They’re dead. Yet they’re still walking around, mindless zombies reflexively moaning left-wing clichés and petrified orthodoxy. And just as the victims of zombies also become zombies when gnawed on by the undead, progressivism has spread by taking over schools, popular culture, the mainstream media, and for now the White House and Senate. With a record of failure and a total absence of any plan for turning the economy out of the path of the fiscal iceberg, all the Dems can do in Charlotte is set those rotting ideas loose to hunt down any still uninfected voters and chew away at their brains.

you can read the rest here:

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/bruce-t...ic-convention/

All League
    Yea, Progressive ideas are "beyond old"... I'd put 'em at about a-little-over-a-century old. I guess we shouldn't pay any attention to them, because, you know, what makes an idea good, is how shiny and new it is...

And those ideas are dead - we don't have legal standards for food and meat anymore.

I'd also like to add, that one should never mention The Walking Dead when there is a show called Breaking Bad. Walking Dead is Shonn Greene and Breaking Bad is Curtis Martin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CORe3TBfIGQ

Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBlitz View Post
    Yea, Progressive ideas are "beyond old"... I'd put 'em at about a-little-over-a-century old. I guess we shouldn't pay any attention to them, because, you know, what makes an idea good, is how shiny and new it is...

And those ideas are dead - we don't have legal standards for food and meat anymore.

I'd also like to add, that one should never mention The Walking Dead when there is a show called Breaking Bad. Walking Dead is Shonn Greene and Breaking Bad is Curtis Martin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CORe3TBfIGQ
    Shonn Greene is a perfect analogy for TWD... Started off hot, full of promise and its stock is sinking like crazy...

CMart not so much. Every episode of BB is better than the last

Jets Insider VIP
    Slick Willie told me that Obuttocks would be carrying my bags and fetching my coffee. Is that true?!

No wonder Hillary Clinton isn't going. She has heard enough Bull**** coming out of Obama's mouth to last a lifetime.

Jets Insider VIP
    Friggin traffic nightmare around the city and to make matters worse, apparantly the president is staying at a resort hotel 10 miles away and will require road closures throughout the city.

very tolerant....

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Shonn Greene is a perfect analogy for TWD... Started off hot, full of promise and its stock is sinking like crazy...

CMart not so much. Every episode of BB is better than the last
    I haven't seen BB but Walking Dead is the shiznit. I can't wait for the new season. It's no Shonn Greene. Falling Skies is pretty awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    I haven't seen BB but Walking Dead is the shiznit. I can't wait for the new season. It's no Shonn Greene. Falling Skies is pretty awesome as well.
    TWD has more insufferable characters than any other show in TV history... I was a big proponent until I rewatched season 2...

The DNC convention is a whos who of looney leftists. We have Sandra Fluke designated to speak about why people should be paying for her birth control pills. We have the head of planned parenthood set to discuss why partial birth abortions are just fine. We will have the themes of how things economically aren't that bad. There will be discussion that since we were losing jobs in 2008 on a monthly basis and now we are not losing jobs that is great and people should be thankful. Barack will tout his budget plan which couldn't garner a single vote in the house or senate. You will hear about fairness a lot and green energy as the wave of the future. Basically the same old crap. There will not be a jobs plan. There is no plan to deal with the budget or entitlements. Nothing of consequence.

The DNC convention is a whos who of looney leftists. We have Sandra Fluke designated to speak about why people should be paying for her birth control pills. We have the head of planned parenthood set to discuss why partial birth abortions are just fine. We will have the themes of how things economically aren't that bad. There will be discussion that since we were losing jobs in 2008 on a monthly basis and now we are not losing jobs that is great and people should be thankful. Barack will tout his budget plan which couldn't garner a single vote in the house or senate. You will hear about fairness a lot and green energy as the wave of the future. Basically the same old crap. There will not be a jobs plan. There is no plan to deal with the budget or entitlements. Nothing of consequence.
    After listening to Clint Eastwood at the RNC, i dont think any Repub has the right to call anyone looney.

Still waiting to hear from the Romney/Ryan duo an economic plan or alternative to Obamacare that isnt looney tunes. I wont hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyo7 View Post
    After listening to Clint Eastwood at the RNC, i dont think any Repub has the right to call anyone looney.

Still waiting to hear from the Romney/Ryan duo an economic plan or alternative to Obamacare that isnt looney tunes. I wont hold my breath.

Sandra Fluke? The looney slut? At least Eastwood is an old guy - excuse. Plus it depends on how you interpret a creative presentation. She just talks about whoring. At a cost of over $1000 per year. Maybe law students need more advanced birth control.
    BTW, manufacturing data just out. Largest drop in manufacturing in 3 years. New orders down the most since April 2009. New hires in manufacturing the worst in 3 years as well.
    Yep, Obama has his finger on the pulse of America. We're getting the finger all right. Hope and change. Forward. LOSER!

Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Sandra Fluke? The looney slut? At least Eastwood is an old guy - excuse. Plus it depends on how you interpret a creative presentation. She just talks about whoring. At a cost of over $1000 per year. Maybe law students need more advanced birth control.
    BTW, manufacturing data just out. Largest drop in manufacturing in 3 years. New orders down the most since April 2009. New hires in manufacturing the worst in 3 years as well.
    Yep, Obama has his finger on the pulse of America. We're getting the finger all right. Hope and change. Forward. LOSER!
    So what will Romney/Ryan do to increase manufacturing? Please be specific and explain why you think their plan will work with evidence to support your arguments.

Whoring? LOL. Is that what repubs call it these days. I guess you never got laid until you got married and after that, only for procreation purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyo7 View Post
    So what will Romney/Ryan do to increase manufacturing? Please be specific and explain why you think their plan will work with evidence to support your arguments.
    Agreed, far to little on details/policy from (R).

Happily, we don't have that problem on the (D) side.

They will redistribute taxpayer money via direct subsidy to industries that support them politically and use Union Labor that supports them politically or fit their politics/worldview and demand very little accountabillity over that money.

Very few actual jobs will actually be created via this investment, very little will actually get done and most of the money will be lost in future bankruptcies and golden parachutes for company executives of these businesses, but their claimed intentions will look good and cuddly (save the planet man).

In concurrence, they will increase regulation and taxation on industries that do not support them, do not use Union Labor and/or do not fit their worldview (Oil, Pharma, Insurance, Gas/Coal, Nuclear, etc, pretty much any energy or profitable business field) and in doing so will cost existing jobs as those industries lay off workers to maintain profit margin and ongoing operations.

Whoring? LOL. Is that what repubs call it these days. I guess you never got laid until you got married and after that, only for procreation purposes.
    I need condoms Ken, and you (being a Doctor, an Intellectual and a Professor) are clearly in the top 1% in America, so please don't try to deny it. Please send me what you owe me, sir. My sexual activity is a right, and you (being a 1%'er) cannot and should not deny me what is rightfully mine, i.e. condoms you pay for for me to ****. It's your duty as a citizen.

Thank you in advance for the free rubbers. PM me and I'll send you my post office box address.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I need condoms Ken, and you (being a Doctor, an Intellectual and a Professor) are clearly in the top 1% in America, so please don't try to deny it. Please send me what you owe me, sir. My sexual activity is a right, and you (being a 1%'er) cannot and should not deny me what is rightfully mine, i.e. condoms you pay for for me to ****. It's your duty as a citizen.

Thank you in advance for the free rubbers. PM me and I'll send you my post office box address.
    It's much cheaper to cover births and C-sections than cover condoms and pills. I don't understand why the left can't grasp this.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    It's much cheaper to cover births and C-sections than cover condoms and pills. I don't understand why the left can't grasp this.
    +10000000000000000000000
    Not to mention the cost to society of having unwanted kids or kids to parents who clearly are not equipped to being decent parents and then the cost falls on society (no matter how much Warfish shouts about personal responsibility).

We can expect the usual cast of freaks, misfits, and weirdos.

Maybe Code Pink will show up and flash their va-jay-jays....

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    It's much cheaper to cover births and C-sections than cover condoms and pills.
    Ignorance, stupidity and a total lack of personal accountabillity or responsabillity as guideline for public policy.

What a suprise.

I don't understand why the left can't grasp this.
    What they grasp is power, whenever and wherever they can, and hide that lust for power behind fluffy cute and cuddly "good intentions".

Universal Single Payer Healthcare is pure, unadulterated, power. Power over the individual, and his or her life and health. Power to heal, power to deny, power to provide more to those the State thinks "deserves it".

But it's very easy for the leach to ignore his loss of freedom, for another snack of someone elses blood PK. Very easy. It may be chepaer to cover rubbers than babies (as if it were that simple or 1 for 1), but it's REALLY easier to just take everythign you need from others, and never put in the effort or take responsabillity yourself.

All League
    There are some really good episodes of The Walking Dead. But the whole bit on the farm...

Breaking Bad is on the Game of Thrones level. When you get the chance, check it out. I just got into it about a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBlitz View Post
    There are some really good episodes of The Walking Dead. But the whole bit on the farm...
    Agreed, the half-season at the Farm almost killed the show IMO.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Ignorance, stupidity and a total lack of personal accountabillity or responsabillity as guideline for public policy.

What a suprise.
    Understood.

But...poor people aren't gonna stop f*cking. History shows that. So if you want to cut costs for Poor People Commie-Insurance...what do you do?

1.) Yell at them to stop f*cking and hope they listen
    2.) Abort
    3.) Pay for delivery
    4.) Tell baby it's not time to come out yet
    5.) Offer contraceptives
    6.) Discard free insurance program altogether