Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: NFL practice squads list

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,818
    For the lazy people.

    New York Jets — OT Paul Cornick, LB Marcus Dowtin, CB Donnie Fletcher, WR Royce Pollard, LB Ricky Sapp, TE Hayden Smith, WR Jordan White.
    Has there been an official word on Allen? It was reported he cleared waivers and was likely going to the PS.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    For the lazy people.



    Has there been an official word on Allen? It was reported he cleared waivers and was likely going to the PS.
    For the really lazy people and I'll update

    Jets Practice Squad

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=247119

    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Jets RapidReports ‏@CBSSportsNFLNYJ
    #Jets officially announce they have signed S Antonio Allen to the practice squad. Allen was one of their 7th rd picks. P squad now 8.
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...247121&page=15

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,818
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post


    I wasn't calling you lazy. And I read those threads and saw the "official" tweets. When I read the list you posted I didn't see him and wondered if they knew something we didn't. It appears that it was just incomplete with regards to the Jets.

  5. #5
    Wish the Jets would release Landlot (why do we have 9 OL? Why?) and re-sign Allen OR take Anthony Allen off of Baltimore's PS.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Wish the Jets would release Landlot (why do we have 9 OL? Why?) and re-sign Allen OR take Anthony Allen off of Baltimore's PS.
    It's really a puzzling non-move...They must really like him and feel he can be available to play real soon...

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,503
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    For the lazy people.



    Has there been an official word on Allen? It was reported he cleared waivers and was likely going to the PS.
    You mean the lazy people who can't Google the info themselves and ask someone else to do it for them?

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    You mean the lazy people who can't Google the info themselves and ask someone else to do it for them?
    What about lazy people that don't read the thread?

    If you read my next post you would understand why I questioned it.

  9. #9
    Shouldn't this go in
    NFL Moves (Non-Jets) Cutdown Weekend . Thanks

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Shouldn't this go in
    NFL Moves (Non-Jets) Cutdown Weekend . Thanks
    You're welcome!

    Shouldn't you spend your time on a Raiders message board?

    You are clueless!

    Thanks!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    You're welcome!

    Shouldn't you spend your time on a Raiders message board?

    You are clueless!

    Thanks!
    By your criteria, your telling me this thread doesn't belong in there. thanks. Oh I forgot the all mighty C Mart can post anything, as long as he the one posting it. Right?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    By your criteria, your telling me this thread doesn't belong in there. thanks.
    As I stated above..I could care less now..I was trying to clean this place up but this isn't my site, I don't make any $$ off it and it isn't worth dealing with people like you.

    Post all the Raiders crap you want..On a Jets message board.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    As I stated above..I could care less now..I was trying to clean this place up but this isn't my site, I don't make any $$ off it and it isn't worth dealing with people like you.

    Post all the Raiders crap you want..On a Jets message board.
    Dude IT all about how you say something.(obviously you don't understand what I mean by that) You could have said the same thing in a different manner. I wouldn't have reacted like that. Again MODs could easily have move the thread to the correct place. There was no need to make it so personal.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 09-03-2012 at 11:41 AM.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mtns. of Virginia
    Posts
    2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    It's really a puzzling non-move...They must really like him and feel he can be available to play real soon...
    I don't think it's that puzzling. unexpected when the cutdowns were initially made, but since then it seems that most people now understand it (or at least think they do...)...I think most are assuming he'll be held until Tuesday, when he'll be placed on the Eligible to Return IR...

    if that line of thinking turns out to be correct, the bigger question is who is signed to take his place at that point. Does Dixon come back (seems unlikely because that would be 8DL)...maybe Allen is brought back (with Smith out for week 1, it would seem a little risky to into the game with only 3 safeties)...or maybe someone else (veteran WR? vet safety? blocking TE?)...

    I also think we need an RB on the practice squad. We've only got 3 half backs on the team, and with none on the PS, that's a little risky as well.

    thanks for posting all this stuff, CMart.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffneycatch View Post
    I don't think it's that puzzling. unexpected when the cutdowns were initially made, but since then it seems that most people now understand it (or at least think they do...)...I think most are assuming he'll be held until Tuesday, when he'll be placed on the Eligible to Return IR...

    if that line of thinking turns out to be correct, the bigger question is who is signed to take his place at that point. Does Dixon come back (seems unlikely because that would be 8DL)...maybe Allen is brought back (with Smith out for week 1, it would seem a little risky to into the game with only 3 safeties)...or maybe someone else (veteran WR? vet safety? blocking TE?)...

    I also think we need an RB on the practice squad. We've only got 3 half backs on the team, and with none on the PS, that's a little risky as well.

    thanks for posting all this stuff, CMart.
    I didn't know he had to be held until Tuesday to be placed on on the Eligible to Return IR...I just thought they had to be placed on IR once the 53 man was initially set..Makes sense now. Thanks!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us