Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Madden 13 ... Need help ...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Madden 13 ... Need help ...

Anyone here play madden on Xbox and feel like giving me some pointers ? I have only won one game so far online. The manual sucks ... I need a guru to show me the ropes ... Cause I suck bad.

Also is there a JI league online ?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's actually a pretty in depth strategy guide available for purchase. I saw it when I purchased the game I think it was around $20.00 IIRC.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green&White51 View Post
    There's actually a pretty in depth strategy guide available for purchase. I saw it when I purchased the game I think it was around $20.00 IIRC.
    Thanks

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Anyone here play madden on Xbox and feel like giving me some pointers ? I have only won one game so far online. The manual sucks ... I need a guru to show me the ropes ... Cause I suck bad.

Also is there a JI league online ?
    The key to passing is directing the WR to the portion of the field that is empty. The WR will adjust and catch the ball almost every time. In previous maddens, if you pushed too hard with the left stick, you would over throw the ball, or throw wide. In this madden, that action will cause the wr to adjust and get in position to catch the ball.

The WR drop balls based on physical contact. This is due to the new physics engine.

Running is hard IMO. I was told there is a way to regain your balance. I have not looked into that yet.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whats up Fellow Jets Fans.. I run a Madden site, you guys should check it out. We give out free tips daily. It will really improve your game no matter what skill level you are.

http://maddendaily.com