Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bills Game - Outfit Thread

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    what's the story with the nike jerseys? if I was an XL in the reebok, are the nikes fitting the same?
    Nike authentic's run big, so you'd go a size down, an L.

Nike premier replica's run same, so you'd be an XL.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    what's the story with the nike jerseys? if I was an XL in the reebok, are the nikes fitting the same?
    All depends what size shoulder pads you're going to wear underneath them.

Are you a lineman, or a skill position player?

All Pro
    Whats up with the shorts everybody's wearing shorts, am wearing shorts right now as I type it's a beige shorts. looks like a shorts weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    Whats up with the shorts everybody's wearing shorts, am wearing shorts right now as I type it's a beige shorts. looks like a shorts weekend.
    Replica beige shorts? Or, did you pay up for the authentic?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Crable View Post
    All depends what size shoulder pads you're going to wear underneath them.

Are you a lineman, or a skill position player?
    Last year, there was a douche in the LLEZ wearing actual football pants, long socks, and may have been wearing cleats. I laughed so hard, I nearly dropped my coke.

suit of armor made in 1687

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Last year, there was a douche in the LLEZ wearing actual football pants, long socks, and may have been wearing cleats. I laughed so hard, I nearly dropped my coke.
    That's funny.

There was a poster on here (or, maybe it was another Jets site) who was arguing that the Jets decision to wear green pants was a shameless money grab on Woody's part, and nothing more than an attempt to increase merchandise sales. It was probably that guy.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    1.) A Ping visor
    2.) Yellow Izod shirt
    3.) Jean cut off shorts
    Not the ensemble I would predict from someone with a lamb of god sig.

All League
    Jet Shirt
    Jet Underwear
    Cock hanging out of the underwear

This thread is "the ghey"

Wanna know who has a great outfit? Fireman Ed!

Can't believe a fan of a team of any sport has their own wiki page. I can't think of any other fan in any sport that has a wiki page dedicated to them...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fireman_Ed

Holy crap didn't know he's in the HoF:

Anzalone wears Bruce Harper's jersey to games[12][13] and has been leading the J-E-T-S chant from Section 134 of the Meadowlands since 1986. He used to be hoisted up on the shoulders of his brother Frank, then later onto those of Bruce Gregor after Frank developed knee problems.[14] In 1999, Fireman Ed was included in the Pro Football Hall of Fame as part of the Hall of Fans.[15]
    On September 25, 2009, Fireman Ed was given a game ball from the Jets Week 2 victory over the New England Patriots.[16] On December 30, 2009, Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco claimed he would imitate Fireman Ed if he scores a touchdown in his next game against the Jets, on January 3, 2010.[17] The day after the Bengals' loss in Week 17, Chad Ochocinco got in contact with Fireman Ed through Twitter and provided him with a VIP package for the Jets first round playoff game at Cincinnati, as a way to make up for the "trash-talking" that occurred before the game. Though he was appreciative of the offer he declined, on the moral ground that he did not think it was right to be flown out to the game by the opposing team. He did however say that if the Jets made him an offer he would take them up on it, though no offer was made.[18]
    Last edited by sfuria; 09-03-2012 at 11:26 PM.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

I'm going Titans road AFL Anniversary White #24 Revis, Reebok Titans Slouch Cap, Eddie Bauer Safari Khaki Shorts, and Blue Drawstring Backpack. This way, after the tough loss, I might be mistaken for a Bills fan.

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 09-03-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

I'm going Titans road AFL Anniversary White #24 Revis, Reebok Titans Slouch Cap, and Eddie Bauer Safari Khaki Shorts. This way, after the tough loss, I might be mistaken for a Bills fan.

SAR I
    Only a guy that refuses to stand and cheer would wear Titans gear to a game where the Jets aren't wearing Titans unis.

PS: The numbers are wrong on that Titans jersey.

[IMG][/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    LOL. Grown men don't wear cargo shorts.

_

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post

How then would you know?

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Only a guy that refuses to stand and cheer would wear Titans gear to a game where the Jets aren't wearing Titans unis.

Only a guy that worships the biggest fail in New York Sports History would question a PSL owner who, you know, actually attends the games.

SAR I

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post

_
    Exactly. I know this and I just became a grown man. i.e., 30

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

Only a guy that worships the biggest fail in New York Sports History would question a PSL owner who, you know, actually attends the games.

SAR I
    I attend more home games than you, my PSLs are more expensive than yours, my seats are enter than yours, and I actually do something other than sit on my hands when I attend the games.

So what was your point again?

Another classic comeback from Colonel Bullsh*t.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    I attend more home games than you, my PSLs are more expensive than yours, my seats are enter than yours, and I actually do something other than sit on my hands when I attend the games.

So what was your point again?

Another classic comeback from Colonel Bullsh*t.
    Okay, but what outfit are you wearing to the game?