Thread: Rex Ryan joins the Michael Kay show today and every Monday at 5:15 on ESPN ny 98.7 FM

Rex Ryan joins the Michael Kay show today and every Monday at 5:15 on ESPN ny 98.7 FM

As info...

Don La Greca ‏@DonLagreca
    Rex Ryan joins the Michael Kay show today and every Monday at 5:15 on ESPN ny 98.7 FM.

bump

Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73
    Rex on Conner (on ESPN NY 98.7): "Of course, he clearly was going to be on our football team. We weren't going to lose The Terminator."

All Pro
    Lmao all these fools thinking terminator gonna cut ..

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Lmao all these fools thinking terminator gonna cut ..
    Cant cut the "Terminator" (LMAO) because Rex gushed about him before he played one professional down. It was Rex' "personal" pick. Rex would look pretty stupid if he got cut. Its why rex should keep his mouth shut on things like this.

The interview also touched on the latest headline involving a Rex interview back after/during the draft, that the media is now trying to spin that Rex never wanted Hill, but if anybody listened to the interview, and Don Banks who gave the interview even admitted today that Rex' comments were self-depreciating and tongue in cheek.

I'm so fed up with the media I feel there should be legal actions against their dishonest, disingenuous, and unprofessional tactics, and their brash acts of defamation of character.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    The interview also touched on the latest headline involving a Rex interview back after/during the draft, that the media is now trying to spin that Rex never wanted Hill, but if anybody listened to the interview, and Don Banks who gave the interview even admitted today that Rex' comments were self-depreciating and tongue in cheek.

I'm so fed up with the media I feel there should be legal actions against their dishonest, disingenuous, and unprofessional tactics, and their brash acts of defamation of character.
    LOL.

Good luck with that.

Rex, F**k-O, "The Terminator" sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Rex, F**k-O, "The Terminator" sucks.
    Agree.Wasted roster spot.Fullback is a dead position in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    Agree.Wasted roster spot.Fullback is a dead position in the NFL.
    It all boils down to whether he can catch and pass protect. Unfortunately I haven't seen much in terms of power blocking, protection, or catching out of the backfield. Baker was definitely a loss. Sparano seemed to be excited about him.

Jets Insider VIP
    lol

"I can't cut a guy I gave a nickname to!"

Veteran
    this is the main problem with this GD coaching staff. their loyal to THEIR players, not players that are actually earning spots. dixon played very well for us last season, cut. richardson was all over the place this preseason in his time, cut. but players like conner, shonn greene, ducasse, eric smith and even bart scott still are taking up spots on this roster, and we're not bringing in anyone else. i cant stand Conner, aside from the occasional smashing block, he can't run or receive.

Why did Rex say he doesn't know if Santonio Holmes will be able to play the whole game on Sunday? Is he worried about conditioning? I didn't understand that comment.