Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffalo News: Bills prepare for Wildcat package

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    If you all wish to continue that fight, start a ****ing thread about it and I'll go head to head with you there, instead of cluttering up other threads and spoiling what could be good discussions.

Now, if you want to talk about Buffalo preparing for OUR team's Wildcat, by all means, go ahead and join in.
    What is there to fight about? YOU admitted to being a Bronco fan last year, YOU admitted to being a fan of Tebow first and foremost, YOU will be a fan of whatever team Tebow is on next year, what is there to fight about? YOU are not a Jet fan so dont use the terms "our" "we" or "us" when talking about the Jets because YOU are not "us" or "we" or "ours". Thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    I think I can speak for a lot of long time Jet fans who think you are a fraud and again, NOT a Jet fan but a fan of only one player. Do you still post on "your" old teams website, the Denver Broncos and refer to them as "your" team still??
    Sort of like the Packer fans via 2008. Once Tebows true colors come out...he will be gone. the GATOR fans coming out of the wood work are nauseating.

Did you make it to Atlanta?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Sort of like the Packer fans via 2008. Once Tebows true colors come out...he will be gone. the GATOR fans coming out of the wood work are nauseating.

Did you make it to Atlanta?
    Did not make it to Atlanta, my son had some football stuff to go to and my wife was at her sisters so I had to scrap the trip. Clemson played well considering Sammy Watkins was suspended.

What is there to fight about? YOU admitted to being a Bronco fan last year, YOU admitted to being a fan of Tebow first and foremost, YOU will be a fan of whatever team Tebow is on next year, what is there to fight about? YOU are not a Jet fan so dont use the terms "our" "we" or "us" when talking about the Jets because YOU are not "us" or "we" or "ours". Thats all.
    And boom goes the dynamite.

Like I said, start another thread about it and I'll happily school you on the issue. Stop cluttering this thread up with this ****.

Like I said, start another thread about it and I'll happily school you on the issue. Stop cluttering this thread up with this ****.
    School us on what? How to be a fake fan who travels from team to team? Please, do explain.

you joined March 2012.....hmmmm. Sec101 is as solid as it goes.

Good Luck with your Tebow support. .

Jets Insider VIP
    Bills preparing for the Wildcat? Shocker.

It was kept so secretive by Ryan. He's only mentioned it a few times the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    School us on what? How to be a fake fan who travels from team to team? Please, do explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    you joined March 2012.....hmmmm. Sec101 is as solid as it goes.

Good Luck with your Tebow support. .
    For at least the third time, I'll happily engage in this debate in another thread. This thread is about Buffalo's preparations to defend against OUR Wildcat, and that is what should be discussed here.

For at least the third time, I'll happily engage in this debate in another thread. This thread is about Buffalo's preparations to defend against OUR Wildcat, and that is what should be discussed here.
    This thread is officially about being a fake fan. Do your thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Bills preparing for the Wildcat? Shocker.

It was kept so secretive by Ryan. He's only mentioned it a few times the last few days.
    Link? you must have the Internet.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by daquix View Post
    Not to mention, the Bills have been running the Wildcat for 3 years now and have played in Miami's division forever. I'm pretty sure their defense knows how to defend it
    When is the last time the Buffalo defense scared anyone?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by daquix View Post
    LOL. You mean the guy complaining about having to play too much?
    You obviously just read Mike Florio-like headlines and don't do any research.

Why does anyone care if he is or is not a fake fan? If you want to harass the guy, at least do it in a thread when he's saying something unreasonable...

Sheesh, every thread turns into a pissing match of one form or another.

Can we just talk about football in *some* threads??

Quote Originally Posted by thshadow View Post
    Why does anyone care if he is or is not a fake fan? If you want to harass the guy, at least do it in a thread when he's saying something unreasonable...

Sheesh, every thread turns into a pissing match of one form or another.

Can we just talk about football in *some* threads??
    No.

I understand that you are either easily confused, or have a comprehension problem, but I'll try to help. Thread has a title. That title is: Buffalo News: Bills prepare for Wildcat package. THAT is the subject of the thread and is what "this thread is officially about".

That help ?

Jets Insider VIP
    If you all wish to continue that fight, start a ****ing thread about it and I'll go head to head with you there, instead of cluttering up other threads and spoiling what could be good discussions.

Now, if you want to talk about Buffalo preparing for OUR team's Wildcat, by all means, go ahead and join in.
    Not for nothing, but you've made your position clear in other threads and yes, it IS insulting to those of us who are "born and bred" Jets fans, who have followed the team our entire lives, to see you refer to the Jets with words such as "us" and "our."

If you were new to football and decided to "adopt" the Jets as your team, that might be more palatable to most of us. But we all know that's not the case here.

Hall Of Fame
    Best thing that could happen is the offense gets off to a fast start and Sanchez goes 9-10 and we never run the wildcat.

One thing that people overlook about Tebow is that he fumbles a lot more than he should. According to Pro-Football Reference he fumbled a whopping 14 times last year. It does not break down how many fumbles he had while running the ball but 14 is an extremely high number especially when you consider that he didn't start until the 4th game.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...T/TeboTi00.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Not for nothing, but you've made your position clear in other threads and yes, it IS insulting to those of us who are "born and bred" Jets fans, who have followed the team our entire lives, to see you refer to the Jets with words such as "us" and "our."

If you were new to football and decided to "adopt" the Jets as your team, that might be more palatable to most of us. But we all know that's not the case here.
    yet again, take this **** to another thread. Go ahead and start it. The "Demo is no a real fan thread". I'll happily join in there and argue with you about it until you and others tire of it.

I understand that you are either easily confused, or have a comprehension problem, but I'll try to help. Thread has a title. That title is: Buffalo News: Bills prepare for Wildcat package. THAT is the subject of the thread and is what "this thread is officially about".

That help ?
    Hasn't stopped you yet, so tell us how you're a real fan. Come on, pal.

Anyway, this should be all that one needs to see to know how fake Demos is:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/memb...3-demosthenes9