Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Buffalo News: Bills prepare for Wildcat package

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Best thing that could happen is the offense gets off to a fast start and Sanchez goes 9-10 and we never run the wildcat.

One thing that people overlook about Tebow is that he fumbles a lot more than he should. According to Pro-Football Reference he fumbled a whopping 14 times last year. It does not break down how many fumbles he had while running the ball but 14 is an extremely high number especially when you consider that he didn't start until the 4th game.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...T/TeboTi00.htm
    IIRC, most of his fumbles were on sacks or when he was scrambling and looking down field. That said, it was still too many and he definitely needs to take better care of the ball.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Hasn't stopped you yet, so tell us how you're a real fan. Come on, pal.

Anyway, this should be all that one needs to see to know how fake Demos is:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/memb...3-demosthenes9

Again, start another thread dedicated to the topic of if I am a fan or not and I'll happily debate the issue with you.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    yet again, take this **** to another thread. Go ahead and start it. The "Demo is no a real fan thread". I'll happily join in there and argue with you about it until you and others tire of it.
    I don't need to start a separate thread. I'm simply asking you here to respect what we are saying to you and man up.

To say that you are going to "school" people about the subject in a separate thread just illustrates the lack of respect you have for our position. A position that is quite reasonable.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again, start another thread dedicated to the topic of if I am a fan or not and I'll happily debate the issue with you.
    Or you could just explain it now since we've been talking about it for 2 or 3 pages.

We know you're fake, but don't be a coward too.

I'll make it easy: explain yourself quickly here and we'll argue it no further and let the thread go on about the Bills.
    Last edited by McGinley; 09-03-2012 at 06:13 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Best thing that could happen is the offense gets off to a fast start and Sanchez goes 9-10 and we never run the wildcat.

One thing that people overlook about Tebow is that he fumbles a lot more than he should. According to Pro-Football Reference he fumbled a whopping 14 times last year. It does not break down how many fumbles he had while running the ball but 14 is an extremely high number especially when you consider that he didn't start until the 4th game.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...T/TeboTi00.htm
    People never mention this. Great point.

The reason why people don't mention it was because he was fortunate enough to have his team recover the large majority of his fumbles. Same goes for Flacco, who had more fumbles than Sanchez last year. As a team last year, we just could not recover a d*mn fumble to save our lives.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I don't need to start a separate thread. I'm simply asking you here to respect what we are saying to you and man up.

To say that you are going to "school" people about the subject in a separate thread just illustrates the lack of respect you have for our position. A position that is quite reasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Or you could just explain it now since we've been talking about it for 2 or 3 pages.

We know you're fake, but don't be a coward too.

I'll make it easy: explain yourself quickly here and we'll argue it no further and let the thread go on about the Bills.
    Take it to another thread and we can talk about it, discuss it, debate it, sing kumbaya about it, smoke a peace pipe about it, beat war drums about it, what have you.

And McGinley, it's pointless for me to explain myself here as it's not like you or others are just going to say "ok, we get your point". You will disagree, you will argue, you will debate, it will go back and forth, ad nauseum, and in the process, it will **** up what could be a very good discussion in this thread. That is why I have advised that you start another thread and we can do it there instead, leaving this thread to talking about it's actual subject.
    Last edited by Demosthenes9; 09-03-2012 at 06:21 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take it to another thread and we can talk about it, discuss it, debate it, sing kumbaya about it, smoke a peace pipe about it, beat war drums about it, what have you.
    SHOW US THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Single Wing Catbow !

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

And McGinley, it's pointless for me to explain myself here as it's not like you or others are just going to say "ok, we get your point". You will disagree, you will argue, you will debate, it will go back and forth, ad nauseum, and in the process, it will **** up what could be a very good discussion in this thread. That is why I have advised that you start another thread and we can do it there instead, leaving this thread to talking about it's actual subject.
    I'll do that under one condition. Until then, you stop referring to the Jets as "your" team. You can simply say "The Jets." Otherwise, you're just being provocative.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll do that under one condition. Until then, you stop referring to the Jets as "your" team. You can simply say "The Jets." Otherwise, you're just being provocative.
    Why in the world would I concede to your position prior to having an actual discussion about it ? That makes no sense what so ever.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why in the world would I concede to your position prior to having an actual discussion about it ? That makes no sense what so ever.
    Of course. Just continue to be a putz and not respect what long-time fans are requesting. No respect for you whatsoever.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course. Just continue to be a putz and not respect what long-time fans are requesting. No respect for you whatsoever.
    Jordy,

You have the nerve to talk about ****ing RESPECT >? Find the post where someone RESPECTFULLY approached me on the subject, RESPECTFULLY stated their views, and the RESPECTFULLY requested that I not do this, that or the other.

You want to talk about RESPECT ? Seriously ? I've asked at least 4 times that you and others start another thread and we can discuss this topic there, instead of cluttering up this one and ruining an interesting conversation.

What have I been met with ? A number of you continue on and on about it here, calling me a coward and a fraud.

And you want to talk about RESPECT ? That's laughable. I've done the respectful thing. It's like you all walked into a bar where I was and have decided that you want to fight. I've brushed it off repeatedly saying "Let's take it elsewhere, not here". That's the RESPECTFUL position to take towards others that actually want to discuss the topic of this thread.

As I have asked, now for about the 6th time, if you want to actually discuss this topic, then start a threat about it and let's do so. If not, then I RESPECTFULLY suggest that you all GFYs and STFU about it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have rustled Demos jimmies. Pray we do not rustle them any further.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jordy,

You have the nerve to talk about ****ing RESPECT >? Find the post where someone RESPECTFULLY approached me on the subject, RESPECTFULLY stated their views, and the RESPECTFULLY requested that I not do this, that or the other.

You want to talk about RESPECT ? Seriously ? I've asked at least 4 times that you and others start another thread and we can discuss this topic there, instead of cluttering up this one and ruining an interesting conversation.

What have I been met with ? A number of you continue on and on about it here, calling me a coward and a fraud.

And you want to talk about RESPECT ? That's laughable. I've done the respectful thing. It's like you all walked into a bar where I was and have decided that you want to fight. I've brushed it off repeatedly saying "Let's take it elsewhere, not here". That's the RESPECTFUL position to take towards others that actually want to discuss the topic of this thread.

As I have asked, now for about the 6th time, if you want to actually discuss this topic, then start a threat about it and let's do so. If not, then I RESPECTFULLY suggest that you all GFYs and STFU about it.
    My first post to you was respectful and clearly stated why I feel the way I do and asked you to stop.

Your only response is to act like you will discuss it civilly if we start a separate thread about it?

That's BS. By the way, people call you a fraud for a reason.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jordy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0XAI-PFQcA

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jordy,

Dude, just put them on ignore.

I have never seen so many LOSER fans on this site as I have in the past few months -- fans who act like this team is about to go 0-16 and they're going to enjoy watching the ship burn. THEY are the ones ruining this site, not you, yet for some reason saying "our" team is more taboo than acting like we're back in the Kotite regime

And please stop asking them to start another thread on it -- that's the LAST thing we need. I'll admit, I'll be surprised if you're still here when Tebow leaves. But until then this place is running on fumes in regards to true football discussion. Keep your posts productive and I promise there will be people here who don't care what pronoun you use . . .

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's one of the beauties of the formation, the other team doesn't know how many times it will be run so they have to waste time preparing for a full dose. it will interesting to see which wildcatter, tebow or smith, come out on top.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like I said, start another thread about it and I'll happily school you on the issue. Stop cluttering this thread up with this ****.
    LOL.... thats funny skippy. So were you a Jet fan prior to this year? No. Were you a Bronco fan last year? Yes. Are you only here because of Tebow? Yes. Will you be gone next year if Tebow leaves? Yes.(Thank God!)

What is left to debate?

And since when have YOU been so concerned about cluttering threads with crap? Thats pretty much been your entire existence here at JI. All 6 months of it.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

A Couple of Things................

1. I actually welcome new fans of the NY Jets. I don't care who you rooted for last year nor who you will root for next year. If you are a Jets fan now then welcome to the site. So long as you don't wear the beloved jersey and boo then you are ok with me. The more support the merrier. I would love to get to a point where our franchise has a fan base known for more than complaining, crying, bashing our own players, coaches and management, wearing bags over our heads, etc. If in the meantime our fan base grows because people love the players then I am ok with that. I am sure we have a lot of fans who are of latin decent that signed on after Sanchez was drafted. So this is much ado about nothing. We in-fight more than any other fan base that I know of then cannot understand the infighting done by actual team members.

2. To the original point of this thread (I think) I did enjoy your post about the differences of the spread offense. I think with the W/C having been used in various degrees by several teams over the years now we wont be surprising anyone. I also dont think that is the goal. Your offense will always have an advantage if the defense cant figure out if you are going pass or run. The W/C or whatever we are calling it is just another method of doing that. Of course they can defend it IF they guess right on a given play.
    Last edited by Jets_Penguin; 09-03-2012 at 09:32 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing I want to see related to the Tebow is him getting hit for first down screen passes all afternoon. I'm done with the 3 and outs