Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jets should look towards polian

jets should look towards polian

how long should the jets wait to make the needed change in the front office.my choice would be bill polian to replace tannenbaum and his scouts.it finally caught up with the jets mismamagement.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    how long should the jets wait to make the needed change in the front office.my choice would be bill polian to replace tannenbaum and his scouts.it finally caught up with the jets mismamagement.
    Mismamagement, you say?

Oh hells yeah

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Mismamagement, you say?

Oh hells yeah

-
    Lol, dat speech impediment.

If one 8-8 season brings this reaction, I'd hate to see what a 4-12 season would bring..move the team to L.A. perhaps?

Dump.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Lol, dat speech impediment.
    Mismamagement did my bachelor party.

Huge assets.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Mismamagement, you say?

Oh hells yeah

-
    I think Tanny has a decent rack.

Jets Insider VIP
    Mismanagement is a wee bit strong...... Still better than most teams and this year will be telling.

the known is better than the unknown sometimes..... We could do a lot worse. Think Cleveland is happy with their move to Holmgren a few years back?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Mismanagement is a wee bit strong...... Still better than most teams and this year will be telling.

the known is better than the unknown sometimes..... We could do a lot worse. Think Cleveland is happy with their move to Holmgren?
    I agree. This year the magnifying glass will be out more than usual.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    If one 8-8 season brings this reaction, I'd hate to see what a 4-12 season would bring..move the team to L.A. perhaps?

Dump.
    you wont be waiting long... 4-12 this season!!!! Bill Polian...CANT WAIT!

WOO HOO!!!!

Rookie
    They haven't started the season, yet...... where, exactly, is the mismanagement? Oh, some talking heads said the Jets won't win many games, so it's obvious that changes MUST be made.

And, what, pray tell, has Polian done, that makes him more qualified to bring the Jets back to their former glory?

Ridiculous.

2 AFCC appearances and 8-8 over three years, and that's "mismanagement" ?

All Pro
    Mismamagement did my bachelor party.

Huge assets.

-
    You should make her Mrsmamgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    2 AFCC appearances and 8-8 over three years, and that's "mismanagement" ?
    I know...some of the posts are hysterical!!

Veteran

Dump.
    wasn't there chatter this offseason that the jets were a team considering a move to LA?

All League
    While I can agree that a disaster of a season this year should put Tanny on the hot seat, Polian should not even be on a long list of potential replacements.

The guy's only success was in the 80s with Buffalo. He was handed a once in a generation QB, potential the best ever, (to date) and he failed to surround him with a complete team, no running game, no defense. Plus he is an A-hole.

If you really want to speculate, my guess is that Wody would go after Cowher or Andy Reid (if let go). They would probably pick the GM. Not saying that is the way to do it, but this organization doesn't always do things in the right order or make the best decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    I know...some of the posts are hysterical!!
    No kidding. You'd think that we were the Bills or something, with 7 seasons in a row being sub .500

All League

Dump.
    o, you dont remember those threads back in the day???
    i could see the possibillity if all we can muster is a 5-11 or a 3-13 record
    anything over that a nd the regime stays in place for the foreseeable future.

Take your Xanax.

Quote Originally Posted by paulyjet View Post
    you wont be waiting long... 4-12 this season!!!! Bill Polian...CANT WAIT!

WOO HOO!!!!
    So you want the team to go 4-12?? Would you be disappointed if we won the Super bowl? because Tanny would get an extension and we wouldnt get Polian?

Dump.
    Sadly, I have a feeling you'll find out really soon.