Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: eva likes the sanchez all over her ;]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

eva likes the sanchez all over her ;]

As it turns out, Mark Sanchez did score during the preseason -- he just didn't do it with the New York Jets.
    The ostensible starting quarterback of everybody's favorite preseason offensive disaster has been spotted with the lovely Eva Longoria, and apparently, it's far more serious than Tony Sparano's offensive gameplans.
    From the New York Post:
    Wearing a lace top that offered even less resistance than the Jets' offensive line, the actress strutted her way to an evening of entertainment that included a viewing of the Broadway hit "Rock of Ages" followed by a romantic dinner at the Japanese hot spot Nobu.
    Longoria appears to have fully recovered from her marital airball with San Antonio Spurs star point guard Tony Parker and has become smitten with the Jets' starting quarterback.
    Longoria also had a go-round with Spanish singer Eduardo Cruz, but that didn't last. By all accounts, the actress is head-over-heels for the Sanchize, and good for them. It's nice to know that even a big-market quarterback and former GQ model can outkick his coverage.

Well, you might be "distracted," too. (AP)
    Of course, this news will cause every Jets observer looking for more reasons for the team's woeful offensive performance -- they didn't cross the red zone in the preseason until third-string quarterback Greg McElroy led them there against the Philadelphia Eagles' seventh-string defense in the exhibition finale -- to wonder if Sanchez doesn't have his head in the game enough, and that's why the Jets are unable to bust a grapefruit near the goal line.
    That's one thought, and we're quite sure that the Skip Baylesses of the world (hopefully, there's just the one Skip Bayless, we thought as we typed that) will squeal that Sanchez's time with Longoria is the real problem behind the quarterback's inability to move to the "next level." He went to the Carribean with a hot actress? ZOMG!!! That's why he threw those red-zone picks!!!
    Here's another possibility: Maybe Mark Sanchez is just an average quarterback in a below-average offense, and if he plied his trade in Jacksonville or Tennessee, we would have heard very little about him after he left USC for the NFL in 2009. Sanchez has never finished higher than 28th in the league in Football Outsiders' per-play opponent-adjusted metrics (DVOA), and never higher than 20th in FO's season-cumulative DYAR stats. Forget the idea that his next level is the top: Sanchez still has to look up to see league average. Sanchez's potential "greatness" is trumped up by those who believe that quarterback wins are meaningful, and those who believe that New York needs a marquee quarterback at all times.
    (Hint: New York actually DOES have a legitimate marquee quarterback based on performance, but he plays for the Giants. You know -- that Super Bowl champion team you backpagers keep ignoring)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love Eva Longoria. But I would have been more impressed with Mark if he had been dating her like 7-10 years ago.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still better than Kim Kardashian.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Might as well get it while he can. according to some on this board he'll be benched by week 5 and probably out of football next year.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigFL View Post
    Might as well get it while he can. according to some on this board he'll be benched by week 5 and probably out of football next year.
    or according to some the next Rex Grossman...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    R U Gay or something? Kim K is one of, if not, the most spectacular women on this planet. If Mark could get with Kim K, I would give him a standing ovation.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    It always helps to have 10 1/2" hands.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not a big Eva fan but I am even less of a KK fan.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently he's had many different women stay over at his club. She's just one of his favorites right now.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I love Eva Longoria. But I would have been more impressed with Mark if he had been dating her like 7-10 years ago.
    I keep forgetting how picky you are

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW, Woody LOVES this.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I keep forgetting how picky you are
    LOL. Please. There is not a square inch of my face Eva would not be welcomed onto to violate. She is still a doll. I just fear the inevitable "hitting of the wall".

[

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL. Please. There is not a square inch of my face Eva would not be welcomed onto to violate. She is still a doll. I just fear the inevitable "hitting of the wall".

[
    You mean the wall that you and I hit a few years back?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    You mean the wall that you and I hit a few years back?
    I am the wall. Or, should I say, the wall looks younger.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    + eleventy billion. What a shame that her **** is what the world thinks we are all like here in the USA. Just go away.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    so? even brady boy got lucky 3 times. eva is still very beautiful but this isn't something that's gonna last.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Borgo, but I think that ship has sailed... Here's what she looks like in the morning.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Sorry Borgo, but I think that ship has sailed... Here's what she looks like in the morning.....

Wow.......

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post

I'd ride her like Seabiscuit.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark is like 12 years younger than her. He needs to learn a thing or 2 about depreciating assets.....