Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: eva likes the sanchez all over her ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I love Eva Longoria. But I would have been more impressed with Mark if he had been dating her like 7-10 years ago.
    That would have been a little weird for her Borgo.

Mark is 26. It is time to stop dating girls 11 years older, MILF time is over.

The Eva I would have been more impressed with is Mendes. But even she falls in the "7-10 years ago" category.

Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    so? even brady boy got lucky 3 times. eva is still very beautiful but this isn't something that's gonna last.
    7 minutes is all it has to last...for Sanchez to get in and out of her huddle.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    He should maybe ignore those who are 9 years younger too.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    The Eva I would have been more impressed with is Mendes. But even she falls in the "7-10 years ago" category.
    Are you kidding me Mendes is light years better then Eva .

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... mark just wants to be able to put a check next to her name on his list ... plenty more to follow ...

lucky b*stard!

ljr

Veteran
    Notorious cougar. Probably a succubus.

She is better than ANY Kardashian.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    Are you kidding me Mendes is light years better then Eva .
    +10 my brother... Eva Mendes is a favorite of mine. While we are keeping it latino, how bout Jennifer Esposito.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    You mean...it hasnt started yet.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigFL View Post
    Might as well get it while he can. according to some on this board he'll be benched by week 5 and probably out of football next year.
    Yeah, but Hayden Panettiere has stuck it out with Scotty "Practice Squad Ceiling" McKnight

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Sorry Borgo, but I think that ship has sailed... Here's what she looks like in the morning.....

Get real. ALL celebrity chicks look like that without makeup, iuncluding Mrs. Tom Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Get real. ALL celebrity chicks look like that without makeup, iuncluding Mrs. Tom Brady.
    Okay Bud. You take Eva without makeup and I'll take Giselle. You couldn't be more wrong.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    +10 my brother... Eva Mendes is a favorite of mine. While we are keeping it latino, how bout Jennifer Esposito.
    Good call on Jennifer, but she is Italian. But even at her age she is still hot. Especially in that taxi movie with Jimmy Fallon.

There goes the season...

Jets Insider VIP
    It hasn nothing to do with who you would take over whom, Guido. The point is about makeup and that does wonders for a woman's face

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    It hasn nothing to do with who you would take over whom, Guido. The point is about makeup and that does wonders for a woman's face.
    I may be alone on this, but I find Giselle more attractive without the makeup. Most of the others you show are hags without help.

And don't kid yourself, you're comparing airbrushed vs. not, as much as makeup.

Veteran
    Sorry but I would take Kim K everyday and twice on Sundays. If you didn't know who she was and you saw her walking down the street, you break your neck checking her out. Any man who says he wouldn't.... well again I assume we are all Straight men here.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
    Sorry but I would take Kim K everyday and twice on Sundays. If you didn't know who she was and you saw her walking down the street, you break your neck checking her out. Any man who says he wouldn't.... well again I assume we are all Straight men here.
    Makeup is a wonderful thing.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I may be alone on this, but I find Giselle more attractive without the makeup. Most of the others you show are hags without help.

And don't kid yourself, you're comparing airbrushed vs. not, as much as makeup.
    She is heavily made up in that picture you posted.

I was wondering why this took so long to show up here.