Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 72

Thread: eva likes the sanchez all over her ;]

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I love Eva Longoria. But I would have been more impressed with Mark if he had been dating her like 7-10 years ago.
    That would have been a little weird for her Borgo.

  2. #22
    Mark is 26. It is time to stop dating girls 11 years older, MILF time is over.

  3. #23
    The Eva I would have been more impressed with is Mendes. But even she falls in the "7-10 years ago" category.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    so? even brady boy got lucky 3 times. eva is still very beautiful but this isn't something that's gonna last.
    7 minutes is all it has to last...for Sanchez to get in and out of her huddle.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Mark is 26. It is time to stop dating girls 11 years older, MILF time is over.
    He should maybe ignore those who are 9 years younger too.

  6. #26
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,226
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    The Eva I would have been more impressed with is Mendes. But even she falls in the "7-10 years ago" category.
    Are you kidding me Mendes is light years better then Eva .

  7. #27
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    8,212
    ... mark just wants to be able to put a check next to her name on his list ... plenty more to follow ...









    lucky b*stard!


    ljr

  8. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,281
    Notorious cougar. Probably a succubus.

    She is better than ANY Kardashian.

  9. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,281
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    Are you kidding me Mendes is light years better then Eva .
    +10 my brother... Eva Mendes is a favorite of mine. While we are keeping it latino, how bout Jennifer Esposito.

  10. #30
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,998
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Mark is 26. It is time to stop dating girls 11 years older, MILF time is over.
    You mean...it hasnt started yet.






    -

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,105
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigFL View Post
    Might as well get it while he can. according to some on this board he'll be benched by week 5 and probably out of football next year.
    Yeah, but Hayden Panettiere has stuck it out with Scotty "Practice Squad Ceiling" McKnight

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,105
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Sorry Borgo, but I think that ship has sailed... Here's what she looks like in the morning.....



    Get real. ALL celebrity chicks look like that without makeup, iuncluding Mrs. Tom Brady.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Get real. ALL celebrity chicks look like that without makeup, iuncluding Mrs. Tom Brady.
    Okay Bud. You take Eva without makeup and I'll take Giselle. You couldn't be more wrong.


  14. #34
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,226
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    +10 my brother... Eva Mendes is a favorite of mine. While we are keeping it latino, how bout Jennifer Esposito.
    Good call on Jennifer, but she is Italian. But even at her age she is still hot. Especially in that taxi movie with Jimmy Fallon.

  15. #35
    There goes the season...

  16. #36
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,105
    It hasn nothing to do with who you would take over whom, Guido. The point is about makeup and that does wonders for a woman's face










  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    It hasn nothing to do with who you would take over whom, Guido. The point is about makeup and that does wonders for a woman's face.
    I may be alone on this, but I find Giselle more attractive without the makeup. Most of the others you show are hags without help.


    And don't kid yourself, you're comparing airbrushed vs. not, as much as makeup.

  18. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,475
    Sorry but I would take Kim K everyday and twice on Sundays. If you didn't know who she was and you saw her walking down the street, you break your neck checking her out. Any man who says he wouldn't.... well again I assume we are all Straight men here.

  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
    Sorry but I would take Kim K everyday and twice on Sundays. If you didn't know who she was and you saw her walking down the street, you break your neck checking her out. Any man who says he wouldn't.... well again I assume we are all Straight men here.
    Makeup is a wonderful thing.


  20. #40
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,891
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I may be alone on this, but I find Giselle more attractive without the makeup. Most of the others you show are hags without help.


    And don't kid yourself, you're comparing airbrushed vs. not, as much as makeup.
    She is heavily made up in that picture you posted.

    I was wondering why this took so long to show up here.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us