Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: eva likes the sanchez all over her ;]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    All of these women are going to be crushed when they read this. Did you ever think about that? I'm sure they'll be begging you guys to give them a chance.

Practice Squad
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO!

NO!

NO!

Why does this chick gotta' bang the "QB's" of my teams?

She is so overrated in many many ways -- looks, smarts, and acting abilities... why is she even on TV?

You want a circus? The Spurs, who can't even get on the front page winning a handful of world championships, seemed to only make news and flash over Eva Longoria's relationship with Tony Parker. Tony could win the Finals MVP and light up scoreboards and barely a peep from the mainstream media. But, "Hey there's some guy we don't know on a team we never heard of dating/marrying/cheating-on/divorcing the chick from Desperate Housewives!"

Well, on second thought... Tony did win some championships when he was hitting that. Hmm... okay, we can sacrifice Sanchez to Longoria's unholy sn***h for the Jets to win a title.

Crossing fingers.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    his tryst with Kate Upton more than makes up for whatever "downgrade" he has experienced in recent years.
    Older women...what's not to like for a 25 year old man? Besides, Eva likes the ballers; win win. Nice to see him maybe using the finer characteristics of being a man.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChrusher#40 View Post
    NO!

NO!

NO!

She is so overrated in many many ways -- looks, smarts, and acting abilities... why is she even on TV?

You want a circus? The Spurs, who can't even get on the front page winning a handful of world championships, seemed to only make news and flash over Eva Longoria's relationship with Tony Parker. Tony could win the Finals MVP and light up scoreboards and barely a peep from the mainstream media. But, "Hey there's some guy we don't know on a team we never heard of dating/marrying/cheating-on/divorcing the chick from Desperate Housewives!"

Well, on second thought... Tony did win some championships when he was hitting that. Hmm... okay, we can sacrifice Sanchez to Longoria's unholy sn***h for the Jets to win a title.

Crossing fingers.
    Sounds a little like you're jealous of Eva. Just letting you know how it sounds. Glad your loyalty to the team is such that you'll allow Eva to bang your QBs.
    Last edited by NY's stepchild; 09-04-2012 at 04:36 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Older women...what's not to like for a 25 year old man? Besides, Eva likes the ballers; win win. Nice to see him maybe using the finer characteristics of being a man.
    Yeah that's what I say. I always went for older women. Well not anymore. When I was 19 I liked 30-35 year olds, and now that I'm 43 I like 30-35 year olds. Perfect age for women. I guess the perfect age for everyone. Just old enough to know what you're doing, and still young enough to do it.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChrusher#40 View Post
    NO!

NO!

NO!

Crossing fingers.
    Tu serio?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Tu serio?
    ¿Pendejo?

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    ¿Pendejo?

POSIBLEMENTE!